Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MT5 Forum - forum.mt5.com

hoanglong

My strategy in here now is to post 2.50 dollars worth of post twice to thrice a week. In this way I can get 5 dollars a week and that means I can receive 20 dollars a month or even more. But right now I have hard time following my own rules in here but that's my main goal in here.

I'm happy with my performance this month of febuary. I'm hoping that march I will have about 20 dollars funds in my mt5 account. I know its hard to earn money in forex that's why its important that I must constantly post in here to earn more funds to trade and make profit.

Yes, it will be a good strategy to post here consistently compared in posting in a month then stop posting and the momentum of posting will be vanish. So better to keep on posting as mt5 forum usually have great activity daily even now that they have the march cats.

Yes, for sure you will able to have bigger capital from posting. Just be sure to post in different sections. As we still need to remember that we do have to not to hurry on posting and just set target of posting per day.

i am not setting target in this forum, but also not posting here everyday. but you are right post in different section also help us to maximize the point we get here and of course will reduce the chance of get deduction from them. i still prefer the relax way to make post here

The reason they are offering a high rate is because of the requirement needed to post in there.You can just post two line s and expect to get paid,their system will reject such posts.So you need to make at least five line postings.To do that you need to know lots about what you are discussing on which is forex.

The reason they are offering a high rate is because of the requirement needed to post in there.You can just post two line s and expect to get paid,their system will reject such posts.So you need to make at least five line postings.To do that you need to know lots about what you are discussing on which is forex.

You are not having the correct post here. Even you just post here 2 lines that is fine and you will have 20 cents for your posts. And it is not the system or they don't have system that automatically reject spam posts but the moderators here. Just check that they have a lot of moderators which are active everyday.

Can you support your claim of two post? Because I'm posting in here regularly but I don't heard or read the rules that if you post two liners you will not going to get paid. As all of my post in here even if its less than two liners I still get paid. And I never post in here longer than three liners but I already get more than 80 dollars in here.

Accumulated bonus 35.25 USD

I already have 35.25 dollars earnings in here but I still don't use the funds to trade. I will continue to post and post and post until I get about 100 dollars then that's the time I'm going to work my strategy if its really working or not. Because if I trade less than 100 dollars. I feel that I don't have enough leverage to hold on if the market become too volatile.

So,if you lose the money you use to trade,the whole effort will be a waste.I don't like this kind of plan at all.We should be able to get our money directly to our ecurrency accounts.I won't mind if the rate is reduced.Only those who are good in Forex Trading will benefit much from it.