Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MT5 Forum - forum.mt5.com

hoanglong

Up to now you still not resolve your problem seems that's really a problem for you. So far, yes, I'm still doing here to have my target bonus for this month. I know its difficult to post sometimes because many of the members here are copy pasters and I see that they mostly banned now.

Its good that the forum is taking action against people that violate the rules such as those that do copy and paste posts. Its still suprising how many members actually think that they can get away with such violations without getting noticed.

These things happen. I have been banned in one forum for having duplicate accounts while I know very well that I have only one account and dont even have the time to work on two accounts since I couldnt even reach target in one. But at least this was not the case for you here.

I'm wondering what country has great number of spammers in MT5. Its because I'm thinking its maybe done by the same person. I'm happy that I'm earning good bonus points in here and same time I pity those who get banned in here because of violations. I really don't think its worth it to do copy and paste in here as its defeat the purpose of learning how to trade in forex.

Well, we can't avoid such members because they are in everywhere, but what I just can't understand why members doing that if they don't have the knowledge to post in here then probably they don't know how to trade so why they are bothering copying someones post?

These are just some greedy individuals and there's nothing else to it. They just want to get a lot more than is being offered and they are everywhere trying to cheat the system whichever way they can. You really cant avoid them altogether.

I want to make some posts on the forum for this month just to accumulate some bonus. I will try to do so for the next couple of months so that I could have a good amount in my instaforex trading account. Hopefully I can make good profit when I eventually use it to trade.

• 2 weeks later...

Just have little disappointments of just having only 27 dollars of bonus for this month. Its the last day so I have nothing I can do to increase it. But hoping that I can make more funds by trading and making profits. Although, I don't know when it will be credited to my trading account.

Just have little disappointments of just having only 27 dollars of bonus for this month. Its the last day so I have nothing I can do to increase it. But hoping that I can make more funds by trading and making profits. Although, I don't know when it will be credited to my trading account.

27 dollars is still a good amount to earn from the forum and I believe you will be be adding it to your trading capital as you are still accumulating the bonus. You just need to be better motivated for this month to make a better bonus in here so that you can reach the target bonus that you require.

I just hope that this bonus that I will receive this month will not be summed up to my previous capital as I already in negative in my trading account because it will be difficult to recover. Well, I'm just waiting for my bonus and probably I will just start again my activity after I received the bonus and also will attach new trading account.

I just hope that this bonus that I will receive this month will not be summed up to my previous capital as I already in negative in my trading account because it will be difficult to recover. Well, I'm just waiting for my bonus and probably I will just start again my activity after I received the bonus and also will attach new trading account.

It would be best to attach a new trading account to your profile so that the bonus does not get consumed by the negative balance you have in one trading account. You can only change the trading account only once a month if I am correct so if you havent done so in the previous 30 days you should be covered.

I don't push myself to post in here anymore but I still do post in here if i have time. Right now for me the amount that I'm trading in instaforex is enough to make me earn good amount of money. I really don't think its good to priorities this site in my part as I already received about 300 dollars capital funds in my instaforex account already and already earn like 30 dollars total in trading.

I'm planning to continue posting on the site as well but I am just trying to manage my time for now. When I am able to manage my time that I would start posting on the site once again and so I hope that I would be more comfortable posting on the site as well like I used to before. I want ol ike to earn a lot on this site as well so that I would have enough funds on my trading account.

That's a good amount 100 dollars capital is a good amount. But I don't notice that their is a contest. I guess I really need to be active in announcement section to see latest news and latest opportunities as I also want to earn good amount of capital in here. My strategy right now is just to post and post until I reach the point in which I have huge capital.

Yeah it's much better earning than posting on the site as the contest prize is so big. So I hope that there would be more contest like that so I would have more funds in my trading account without too much post.Anyway I would check out the site later on and would observed the site more before I start posting on the site as well.