Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MT5 Forum - forum.mt5.com

hoanglong

I almost got MC in instaforex. I'm happy that I receive more than 30 dollars in my account today. Now I have more funds to survive the market volatility. I'm really happy how this works. I know its hard to earn in forex but with big capital and know how you can really earn in forex. I guess what I learn with my five days losing streak is that to survive you need realizable source of information.

Definitely, if we have good trading capital we will not able to get MC fast and we can monitor and trade well using it or even earn better. That's why I'm trying to be active in the forum for this month. As I'm trying to have more bonus so I can trade better.

• 2 weeks later...

I really have a bad trade in my instaforex account as I already have 60 dollars loses in here out of 140 dollars capital. I decided to open another account in instaforex to add in mt5. I want to start all over again and learn from my previous mistake. But same time since I don't get MC still I'm hoping to recover my loses. Anyway even though I loss in instaforex I do earn in liteforex. But sad to say forexpeople where I get my funds is not giving funds anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
Definitely, if we have good trading capital we will not able to get MC fast and we can monitor and trade well using it or even earn better. That's why I'm trying to be active in the forum for this month. As I'm trying to have more bonus so I can trade better.

It surely is a good source of funding for your trading account and at 20 cents per post you are sure to accumulate a very good bonus in here at the end of the month. Some actually prefer to leave this bonus in their trading account until they have reached their target(for example $500) and only then begin trading with the bonus.

Darn my account in instaforex is still hanging on. Its ironic that after I get my funds in mt5 my instaforex get MC. lols. I'm already in negative for few weeks now but still my account is holding on. I'm hoping that its going to hold on for just two more weeks. I'm hoping that with more funds in mt5 I can generate good amount enough to survive market volatility. I'm still hoping for eur/usd to recover.

Just made 20 dollars for the last month. Although, I did not made to have more posts in the forum because of many forums I have posted and been lazy sometimes but this time I will try to have more posts and hope sooner I will start trading again.

Congratulation of making the 20 dollars in here considering that

you were not as active as you would have wanted to be. This means that you would be getting more of a bonus if you spending more time here. But then again, you would still need to make time for other forums.

So far I don't have problem posting in mt5. the only problem I have is that I joined this site and been active in this site late. If only I know what opportunity I miss in here I already been active in mt5 since two years ago. So far I'm buiding capital in here little by little by posting more and more in here. My hope is that I can get 1000 dollars worth of capital from this forum to my instaforex account.

• 2 weeks later...

It's possible. Although, if we really want to have quick to have our goal then we need to have set higher target per day as long as we have quality posts which are usually done with just 2 full lines. I just hope that in the next month I can start trading to learn and experience something new.

It's possible. Although, if we really want to have quick to have our goal then we need to have set higher target per day as long as we have quality posts which are usually done with just 2 full lines. I just hope that in the next month I can start trading to learn and experience something new.

i think we need to spend a lot of time in this forum, about 2 hours per day and work about 6 days per day :D, i think that will give us big amount of money here, especially if we have good knowledge about forex, because it will give us more bucks to start trading in Instaforex.

Hmm, I think I can have here only less than an hour to post. Since my goal of posting only 20 posts per day will be done fast since we just need to have here 2 full lines and its not that hard to make since there were a lot of activity in mt5 forum.

Two full lines of posts is surely not a big task to achieve even if you are posting on a forex only forum. I am yet to post in here but I can aready see it as a good place to do so because the requirements are not that much as you would expect from a forex forum and you get a good trading bonus in the end.

I don't mind posting two full liners in here. In fact I'm happy that I can aim and make like 30 dollars a month in here plus two other ptp forums that I also earn bonuses for instaforex I will going to end up getting like 90 dollars worth of capital each month. If I can only manage to get 1,000 dollars capital in here and earn 10% monthly that's already 100 dollars profit each month.

I still can't make here my goal for posting. It seems I just better to be more active in the next month. And hopefully, to spend more time in forex forums so I can have good trading capital. Thinking also that its easier to post here compared to the other forex forums.

Its already too late for me as well which is why it would be better to start in the new month. This way we can also be able to set targets for ourselves so that we can make a very good bonus from our posting activities in here to work as trading capital.

Its already too late for me as well which is why it would be better to start in the new month. This way we can also be able to set targets for ourselves so that we can make a very good bonus from our posting activities in here to work as trading capital.

Too late for? Why start next month if you can start now? I mean theirs no minimum amount to earn bonus in here. Even if you started last week of a month in the next month you still get your funds without any problem. So in short theirs no worry about bonuses in here. So far I'm trying to post more in here to earn more funds. I'm happy that some how I already settled down in here. I'm thinking of long term earning in here.

I have started to post here in this month. I wanted to make here 300 posts for this month which is either have 20 posts per day or just have 10 posts. So far, I made I think 40 posts already and it is still early and plenty of time. The bonus for this month is already given.

I will also consider posting in here once I get used posting in Forex discussion as I can't manage to post in two Forex Forumx that's why I will consider when I know that I am good enough in posting in Forex discussion as for sure it's a good Forum to earn some funds to trade in Forex.

I have started to post here in this month. I wanted to make here 300 posts for this month which is either have 20 posts per day or just have 10 posts. So far, I made I think 40 posts already and it is still early and plenty of time. The bonus for this month is already given.

so it already given, i think there will be a lot of poster that use it for trading :D, well i just make few posts here yesterday and i think i will make more post in this months so i can get some bucks for trading later.

Creating 300 posts here in a month is a good target. The earnings from these posts can give the poster quite a good amount of money to start or make his/her forex trading. Its starting a forex trading career without even spending a single cent out of your own pocket.

Yes, I have seen even others got a bonus of more than 100 dollars in just a month. Meanwhile, others were been in the forum years and got more than 10,000 posts. I'm pretty sure that I will be active here as well for this month and if its good then I will continue posting in that target.

I wonder what is much better to start with is it MT5 or frxfred because I can only post in one Fore Forums as I just decided to add some Fore Forums on my list so I will still need to be comfortable posting with. Is the bonus in MT5 can be withdraw after some days?

I wonder what is much better to start with is it MT5 or frxfred because I can only post in one Fore Forums as I just decided to add some Fore Forums on my list so I will still need to be comfortable posting with. Is the bonus in MT5 can be withdraw after some days?

The bonus from MT5 forum is transferred to your trading account. It cannot be withdrawn after some days but you can withdraw the profit you make from trading with it. With fxfred, you only need to wait for three days after which you can withdraw the entire bonus if you wish to.