Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MT5 Forum - forum.mt5.com

hoanglong

So,if you lose the money you use to trade,the whole effort will be a waste.I don't like this kind of plan at all.We should be able to get our money directly to our ecurrency accounts.I won't mind if the rate is reduced.Only those who are good in Forex Trading will benefit much from it.

yeah , lose so? i think that is fine, if members want to learn more about forex loss is nothing for them, just get back up and then posting here again,also gained some bucks to start trading, but if you only want to earn money without learning forex, better stay away from this site :D

I too only guess that this forumm is for those who has a mega trading experience because if you has no trading experience and go ahead transfering your money to the trading account you may end up in looses hence all your money and effort gone and waste.

I too only guess that this forumm is for those who has a mega trading experience because if you has no trading experience and go ahead transfering your money to the trading account you may end up in looses hence all your money and effort gone and waste.

What do you mean go ahead transferring money to the trading account? In mt5 you don't transfer money or your earnings in your post. its automatic. It does not matter if you have 30 cents or 30 dollars in your mt5. At the end of the month all of your funds will be transfer to your trading account in instaforex. But once your funds in your trading account you still have a choice if you want to trade or not.

? the money you get here will be transferred automatically to your trading account, so you can use that money to trading and the payment here is not manual dude, so there is no go ahead transferring your money to trading account.

Good to know all this but is there any way which we can withdraw our earning in here without trading with the money that will be automatically added to our trading account?just like fxfred forum?because I think that its a most condition for us to trade with the balance we had here and then cashout the profit.

No, its their rule already that in order for us to get funds we can only withdraw the profit we will have from the bonus so no trade no gain profit and will not able to have earnings. Well, I don't know if I will trade this month or just continue on posting because I only made some posts and not really good for trading for the bonus I accumulated this month.

Good to know all this but is there any way which we can withdraw our earning in here without trading with the money that will be automatically added to our trading account?just like fxfred forum?because I think that its a most condition for us to trade with the balance we had here and then cashout the profit.

you can't that is their terms and rules, they are not like other site here, if you want only money here and not experience of trading better go to the other site that use the rules like you said but if not you can stay here, and i think there is no problem with it

I already received the bonus in the forum. And also have started to trade and trying my luck to have profit. My goal for this month is to have atleast hundred of posts which is achievable since I don't have deduction in the bonus for last month.

How about trading together? Anyway I found another two forex forum that also sponsored by instaforex. I just add the same account in this two forex forums. If I can earn 30 dollars in mt5 and 60 dollars in two other forex forums then that means I can get like 90 dollars of bonuses each month. In this case I can reach my 500 dollars target capital in less than six months. I'm hoping with my 500 dollars capital I can earn 50 dollars a month. And my next target will be 5000 dollars capital and 500 dollars earnings each month.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you create another account in insta for different forex forums you have or you just made to have here different account per forum. Hmm, sounds great for you to have trading together, however I don't know if it will be suitable for us as we know sometimes I might not online at the time you are online in forex trading. You there will be conflicts. Well, I think i just try to be in mt5 forum for the moment and try to learn more things here.

I have one account number in three ptp forums. First I joined instaforex and mt5. then later on one of the mod told me about the existing two other forums. So I joined and add the same account number. so in short I have three ptp forums giving bonuses to one account I have in instaforex.

In this way I can reach my target capital in no time.

Anyway here is my first withdrawals in instaforex courtesy of bonus from mt5.

Date: 2012-17-04 21:53:22

Batch: 91866583

From Account: U7671442

Amount: $1.75

Memo: XXXXXXX-WITHDRAW-liberty: 1.75

Thank you.

Well its your choice if you wanted to learn forex and no matter what happens if you are serious enough in forex trading then you will not be bothering if it is necessary to trade first as at first it is mainly for traders.
Well,i am ready now to learn Forex Trading.I have registered for this site and will hope to make some benjamins.I love the fact that there is a section for newbies.I am gonna use that.

Well,i am ready now to learn Forex Trading.I have registered for this site and will hope to make some benjamins.I love the fact that there is a section for newbies.I am gonna use that.

Well, it take time to learn forex trading but don't rush yet to have bucks. As we know it will be a reason also why we fail in forex. So try first to learn in this forum discussion they will give you insights and their experience as well as strategies. I think there were some posters that become interested in mt5 forum even it is needed to trade. :)

I love this forum site.I am gonna try and avoid posting in the more adavnced forex discussion section since i haven't learn much on the topic.I am okay discussing the other easy section like ecurrency sections and the good thing is,the forum is paying 20cents for that part too.I find it confusing though why the mods are checking our posts before it can be allowed to be posted.

I love this forum site.I am gonna try and avoid posting in the more adavnced forex discussion section since i haven't learn much on the topic.I am okay discussing the other easy section like ecurrency sections and the good thing is,the forum is paying 20cents for that part too.I find it confusing though why the mods are checking our posts before it can be allowed to be posted.

because they want the good post here, i mean the quality one not the spamming posts, many people trying hard to earn some deposit by make that spam post which is not good for this forum, since we get paid for big amount we must give something back here too

It seems that you are a good trader. I do hope that I can learn to trade well so that i can continue posting here daily even if they are paying by bonus for post only. as i think that they are not strict on post quality.

Another one.. hehehe.. actually I'm not that good. just earning 5% profit so far this month. forex trading is just too risky but theirs nothing really to risk if your funds come from mt5 right?

Date: 2012-20-04 00:44:17

Batch: 92129518

From Account: U7671442

Amount: $1.00

Memo: 7172616-WITHDRAW-liberty: 1.00

Thank you.

Well, mt5 forum accept 2 full lines already. So as long as we follow it there will be no deductions. I'm not sure if I can trade for the next month as I haven't started to focus in the forum. I wish I can do 20 posts per day here.

so far i think with 2 lines, we can give some good information as long as we know what we talking about, and also the bonus here will be transferred to our account and we cannot withdraw it unless we trade it, so i think people who make post here mostly not wannabe traders

I am rating this site as the best Forex discussion site i have ever worked on.Almost all section is paying 20cents per post.There are lot of sections with good and easy topics to post on.Those posts i did made are all approved by the mods.I think with that plan,we will be getting our payments on time at the end of the month.