Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MT5 Forum - forum.mt5.com

hoanglong

I'm wondering what country has great number of spammers in MT5. Its because I'm thinking its maybe done by the same person. I'm happy that I'm earning good bonus points in here and same time I pity those who get banned in here because of violations. I really don't think its worth it to do copy and paste in here as its defeat the purpose of learning how to trade in forex.

Now a days there are many spammers and they from many countries, in the past you can count the number of countries from where many spammers are coming but now it's really hard. Also those who create multiple accounts will also use proxies and so on, so you can't judge these things that well in my opinion.

even though it's very easy to post in here but the difficulty is we can't withdraw the money. So I'm fairly uncertain to wait active in here as I'm not a high-quality trade. I cant make a income in trading. So the bonus for position wont be of advantage for me now.

Well this days,there are lots of scammers all over the forums this days and its really not all adding to our post quality all the time and its also annoying to have the scammers all on the forum.

scammers? How can their be scammers in mt5? I guess what you mean is spammers and not scammers. Right now I see many who posts one liners in here. I don't know if this is allowed but in my case I usually got my post removed and not paid if I post less than two liners in here. that's why just to be safe I post in here at least three full liners. I know its take time but its worth it for me.

Well this days,there are lots of scammers all over the forums this days and its really not all adding to our post quality all the time and its also annoying to have the scammers all on the forum.

that is the bad point of what happened today, i also wondering why people try to post like that, maybe because they are tired since they need to trade first before can cashout the money, but from my point of view that is the best way to train people to know more about forex, forex also about practice not only read.

I find such forums boring, since it's a place where you can talk about foreign exchange business only, no other ways to make money online, which is kind of... not my thing. I mean I do update posts here on DMT in the forex section, but I can't stay there forever, can I?

I find such forums boring, since it's a place where you can talk about foreign exchange business only, no other ways to make money online, which is kind of... not my thing. I mean I do update posts here on DMT in the forex section, but I can't stay there forever, can I?

This forum is dedicated to people that are interested in forex discussions which is why its mainly concentrated on such topics. If you are not interested in foreign exchange then its probably why you will end up finding the forum to be boring. Members here can earn a good bonus that they can use to trade with and make good profits in the process so its worth it.

It's a forex forum so it's mostly for traders who would or can trade their bonus as we can't withdraw our bonus from the broker. We can only withdraw our profit made out of the bonus given to us that we have trade. But be sure that your bonus would not go below from what you have originally receive. So you can withdraw the profit.

Right now I have more than 300 dollars in instaforex because of mt5 and I do earn 10% a month more or less by just trading. I know 10% is a small amount. But if I can reach 100,000 dollars capital in instaforex because of mt5 then I can earn 10,000 dollars a month. Now is that still boring to you? lols. My total funds in instaforex is just 500 dollars and I know 100,000 dollars is almost impossible to achieve but lets see.

So far, I'm still waiting for my bonus this month. Its not big bonus but still good to have some small profits. Also, the contest payments were done first so, we will expect that instaforex process payments or bonuses early this week. So we can make trade already and hope for the best.

Yeah it's great to get paid no matter how small you are waiting to vet paid. So I would try to post on the site as well. So I can start learning more on live account so I can use real money for trading on the live account without investing my own money here. It's still one if the best forex forum we have now.

I hate to say this but looks like they are becoming more stricter now (instaforex). I just hope that I can withdraw my profits made from the bonus in this forum. I don't know when they will start verify but it will delay the withdrawals. I just hope that I will have here motivation to post again.

boring for someone who don't know too much about forex. actually you need to learn more about forex and then post here dude, they have good material that you read and if you don't want you can be active in here about 3 days in a week or 4 days. so it will not make you that boring

is to provide a forum post forex we should know in advance what the forex is real, especially for the newbie who has just learned about forex forex forum discussion to follow should learn first by seeing forex related sites and study it in detail, so that he can understand what is being said in the forex forum. I just gave posting on forums forex day just to get up to 10 posts because I do not understand very well what is forex.

I already received my bonus in here. Its ironic that I have 5 post not accepted in here. But lesson learn from me. I will going to continue posting in three sections that I'm active most of the time and don't bother to post in other sections. Its seems if I post in other sections my post got deleted or rejected I don't know why. But I see other posters post only one to two liners while me I post three liners on average and yet some of my post got deleted.

I hate to say this but looks like they are becoming more stricter now (instaforex). I just hope that I can withdraw my profits made from the bonus in this forum. I don't know when they will start verify but it will delay the withdrawals. I just hope that I will have here motivation to post again.

I suppose that they are aware that if you made a profit you will have to withdraw it at one time so you will eventually have to verify your trading account in here. I guess that once you have got your account verified if you have not done so yet it you might just get to find motivation to post in here.

Nope, its already requirement in the instaforex to have here verification of each and every trading account. That's why even its tiring to do it and wait for a day of getting verified it will be fine as long as their clear the withdrawals fast as possible. So far, I already received my profits.

But that isnt a problem because once you get your account verified the same verification status will get to apply for all accounts because you can withdraw profits made from the different bonuses in your IFX account. I know that they required verification for some time which is why being verified can also help you do better because you know you can withdraw your profits.

I just hope that I would not have any problem in verifying my account on the site. Anyway i would just worried about the verification next time I would just focus on getting my activity on this site as well. So I hope that I would be able to have lots of motivation to post on the site as well. So that I would be able to earn a lot of bonus on the site as well. Anyway I just hope that the bonsu could be withdrawn but anyway its just okay I would still post here.

That's why once your account got verified in here then you should give more time posting in here so that you can earn more bonus in here and earn some good amount of profit from it so you can withdraw that when you complete the verification in here, so it will be worthy spending time and verifying your account.

I don't know if theirs a maximum post per section but in my experience in here if I post more than 5 in a day in one section usually I got my post denied. I don't know if its has relation or its just happen that if I post more in one section some of my post are rejected because of its quality and not because I over post in that section? Other than that I really don't have any problem with the site.

I don't know where did you get that information? Because I usually post in mt5 forum having 20 posts in just one section most of the time. So, don't know how it happened to you getting denied posts. Although, I don't post this month for the meantime. And there's no maximum posts but have ideal posting of 20 per day.