Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

For sure it's easy to do 15 posts daily in here because there are many active members in here so it will not be hard for you to accomplish your goal in here. I will just make sure later on that I can reach 500 points in here, but I just really don't know why I still didn't reach that as I always feel lazy posting with my Mobile browser.

I only have 100 points as of today but am planning on making 500 points by weeked upon which I will request for another payment request on the forum. I hope that this week I will be able to post more in here because the past week was bad for me since I could not post much in here.

It's great that you have been to get paid and maintain your activity on the site as well no worries try to do the same thing so that I would be able to get payment. I just find it hard to maintain my activity in other sections thats why I am not able to post here daily.

I suggest that you spread you posting in different sections right from the beginning so that you dont have to worry when you reached payment minimim like now and start thinking of which other sections to post to. I know that you are already active on fxfred and you are doing well there so why not post in forex section to maintain that balance so you dont get deductions.

Yeah I would try to spread my activity on different sections early on so it would be easy for me to follow the rules on the site as well. So I hope that I would be able to make a lot of post again in the other sections. I have done so this morning. Maybe I would continue to do so tomorrow.

well EP has been doing great,activities are really increasing on EP on a daily basis,i have acquired over 500 points so i have requested for a payout and i hope admin Nick will clear payment as soon as possible,i will just keep posting till i reach another payout

It seems that you are very active in here as I see you posting in many section in here which is really good as you can avoid getting deduction in here because you are spreading your posting activities in here, I am quite sure I will not going to have some problem as i am spreading my posting activity in here.

I am still on 250 points but I am confident that I will reach 500 points by the weekend as I plan to request for one payment every week in here. I will probably submit on Saturday at which time I should have reached my target for posting. Its much easier to post now because the threads are updated quite fast.

That's encouraging that the admin has done some mew payment once again. So I should indeed take my activity on the site more seriously. So I would post a lot again on the site as well. Although I have difficulty posting in other sections but I would try my best to post on other sections as well.

One of the best also smile.gif

All admins always active here..

Paid for a very longtime and also many good contest everyday, my last payment here just received yesterday and now time to made another posts to reached next minimum biggrin.gif

congratulations for your first payment. please share your payment proof also. it is good if they are paying and also tell how is there admin, are they cooperative. administration always play its key role.

yes you are very correct,the admin has been so honest when it comes to payment,my payment request got approved this morning and i am so sure that admin Nick will be clearing the payment soon,i will keep posting and i will request for another payout by Wednesday

admin Nick cleared some payments yesterday but mine wasnt involved and my payment has been approved since 5 days ago,what would have cause this,i need an explanation for this occurrence cos this doesnt really happen in the forum or is it that he just want to be selective in clearing of payments,i doubt