Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

I have no plans to spread my activity in different sections as there is only two paying sections on the site as well. So I do hope that there's still few members that gave been able to keep on posting on the site as well. But for me I don't think I would be able to join the discussions on the site.

Its good to see that some posters are thinking of making some activity in TCC whenever they are chanced. I don't think its possible for me to be active here because of the low rates and slow payment processing and I'm not good at contests neither do I like participating in them so even if the admin creates new contests, I won't be active.

@indieover, there is actually no need to spread your posting activities on the forum because there isnt a lot of sections on the forum. I know that before there was this rule like in the EP forum that required members to do the same but because there's only two sections it doesnt matter.

I think just the Forex and the HYIP section are remain paying. Unfortunately, it isn't good post rate for both sections since they only have 1 cent post rate as if we have seen members are making discussions in Forex which is one of the difficult and not much interested in having discussions.

That's the main reason why posters aren't active here. No poster wants to get paid a cent for posting in the forex section of any forum as its obviously the most difficult section to post in as only few posters have good forex knowledge. I feel that if payment processing will be made quickly, more posters will be active here despite the low rates and the fact that only 2 sections are active.

It's just not worthy to have one cent rate in the Forex discussion because thinking that when we spend our time in those real Forex Forums then for sure we can gather some good amount so I guess that all of us thinking the same way because we usually comparing it to some Forums if it will be worth spending our time.

I wouldnt mind the post rate as long as there are members that are posting along with me. On the IP forum I do sometimes post in the Forex section when I see posting activities in there because I know its going to increase my post count and the requirements are not high for these forums.

We just need two lines of post in here so I guess it will take you just a one minute to make one post in here so it's not hard at all for you especially when it's your forte. But when the other members are not active on that section then it will be surely hard for you to keep your activity on that section.

This is the main issue in here because there arent any good activities in those sections at the moment. If there was then one could make posts now and then even though its not on a regular basis because it would certainly be a good investment. Most activities are in the hyip sections.

It was not a matter of choice but rather a matter of circumstance. If the forum did not have good funding there was no reason for admin to continue running it as a full blown PTP because there would not be good funding to pay members after their posting activities.

Yes,you are right,the admin is not really getting advertisers to the forum that was why he had to change the forum to a contest based forum and he also got to reduce the post rates to a cent for a post,he is only doing that just to make the forum stable,i believe,if he can get advertisers to the forum,the admin might turn it to paid to post once again

Well, the hyip monitor admins are really enjoying posting on the forum as we can see for their payment requests which are for high amounts. They are the lucky ones that are able to still to earn good amount of earnings from here even at a time when the forum is not considered good to earn from.

I am sure that the Admin also prefer this to be a Paid to post, but the Admin is just having a problem to support the Forum the financial needs because there are just few advertisers so I guess if the Admin can find some good advertisers I am sure that the Admin will do something.

I dont expect guys to stop posting at the forum since the forum remains a PTP forum.Moreover monitors would be much inthere and that is majorly because the they post payment proofs.The forum to me is still managable.

You amuse me alot with your post. First before going asking others not to stop posting in the forum, are you currently posting in the forum? No, yet you expect others to post here. Be realistic syrine for once, ordinary posters will find it very difficult to earn here as presently.

If there are ordinary members that are still posting in here then they should go for it as long as they know that it wont be easy to post in here at all considering not only the post rates but the sections that are available to post in. But yes, the majority of member that are active in here are hyip monitors.

@ofejiro20,that is the right question to ask him,is he currently posting in the forum,like you have said,the answer is NO,anyways i have just invested in 2 hyips recently so i should be able to be posting my payment proofs in the forum only if the HYIP program is paying

The payment proofs will surely help you to make posting activities on forums although I am not sure if they will really help with regular activities in here. Al least you will be having some activities on the forum in the meantime and the same payment proofs will be useful on other forums too.