Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

Nope,they get paid in the forum,I post along most of them and I know some of them real names because I invest in HYIPs,so through there RCB's that I get,I get to know there names. Well,I am not disappointed in this forum,I still post in it up till this moment that I am making this post. I can see some banners on the site,so I feel admin is still getting advertisers to the site.

I am sorry but don't really understand what you mean here. You mean that those HYIP monitors are being paid to spam their payment proofs and threads around the forum ? But then some of the HYIP monitors haven't been paid yet through they opened their payment request threads -- http://www.thecashchat.com/forum/payment-requests/ ... Anyway I can't log in to the forum now, anyone has the same problem as me ?

Do they spam the forum? Nope I don't think so. Those monitors are getting paid,I don't want to post links but you can check the paid section and see for your self that they got paid. Shratha is a good example,he is a hyip monitor. Well,I guess the issue of not able to login is from your end as I can login from my own end.

• 3 weeks later...

I can see that the admin of TCC has upgraded the script in the forum and the new script is just like the one used for DMT. There are some minor issues with the new look,I can't see my point at all,I have even checked my profile and I still can't see it. Well,the admin is still working on the site,so I will give him sometime to fix it.

This is a very good and heartening update by admin -- http://thecashchat.com/forum/topic/239125-forum-script-updated/?p=509655

Forum will stay Non Paid to Post (PTP) for now but if forum get advertisers we will rethink enabling PTP again.

Really hope that admin will restart PTP again in this forum. I cannot wait to post in the forum again and earn some money !

I don't know if the contest that is going on here has been won already. I really have not had the time to post there, if not, I would have joined the contest and see if I can make something out of it. Since it is something that can easily be concluded. 100 posts is not something that will take a lot of time to achieve.

@christmas_,the admin has already gotten advertisers to the forum. If you check the forum properly,you will see that there are 4 banners displayed on the site. Nick also said he will process payments any time soon. The admin is still working on the site because the point system is not working. He said he is going to add the points of members manually. I think that's a real lot of work.

This is a very good and heartening update by admin -- http://thecashchat.com/forum/topic/239125-forum-script-updated/?p=509655

Really hope that admin will restart PTP again in this forum. I cannot wait to post in the forum again and earn some money !

Well it seems that this is only temporary so not big issue for panic for anyone as the forum just needs some advertisers for raising funds for paying it's members so it better to just visit the forum daily and just check it out whether they have launched/started ptp again, and I am sure they would because their words are indicating this in my view.

Well,I don't think the PTP will commence any time soon because the admin said only if he gets advertisers that he will continue with PTP. Well,I have just edited my payment request because the script that is been used allows it,I don't know if the admin will deny it or not.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How can you say that the admin of the forum is not serious. Did you read his last update in the forum,he said he will soon process payments in the forum so we all need to take a chill pill. It not easy to manage a PTP forum. If the admin is not serious with his forum,he would not have upgraded the forum script.

Well its like the admin of this orum is not serious about the forum any longer because from what I can see the forum have a good number of advertiser but I wonder why they dont want to pay their poster and clear those pending payment tht is there

Well the admin already gave some announcement regarding the payments so I don't think it is now fair to say that admin of this forum is not serious. I mean if there were no such announcement made, then you can give such statement. But then something has been said already

Well,I have already removed my mind from this forum but I know that Nick will surely pay one day. Something like this happened in BMF,most members stopped posting and when the admin paid they resumed there activity. Anyway,the case here is somehow different. If the admin should process the last payment in the forum. The forum will turn into a non paying forum.

That's you,for me,if the forum turned into a non paying forum,I will still make posts in this forum because I can't just leave my signature space to be empty. I need the signature space and I will use it to promote or advertise hyip programs. I am still waiting for the admin to process my payments.

I think that could be the main reason one would still post in such forum. Personally, I don't see it as a potential catch for me. If the admin processes payment there, it doesn't mean for me because I have no signature on it but is if the forum will later turn to a PTP because it doesn't look like one that will any soon. However, activities will still be on since there are those always making posts there.

Of course,there will be activities in the forum because it is a forum. You know what,there are fans of every forum. There are members that picks a hyip program that they want to invest in in this forum. You can check for new HYIP/MLMgAutosurf/Cyclers etc programs in this forum. It still has reach content.

I am not active in this forum from last 1 year when i heard that forum is not a paid to post forum now. I think now this is just contest based forum.  I think only few monitors are active here who keeps this forum alive. Forum had a great reputation in past years but now it has lost his reputation. 

Yes,you are right,the forum is a contest based forum but at the same time it is still a paid to post forum. I had a payment request in the forum and all I did to accumulate those points was to post my payment proofs. I never participated in any contest and I still believe that I will get paid for my request. I don't know what is really delaying Nick. He ought to have processed the payments.

For me I have already count that this forum is no longer a paying forum because from what I have seen the forum stop payment for so long who said Nick is suffering from LR closure that is not true everyone loss in that incident even the DMT and MTW forum all suffere the same but they are up now and its almost a year since that LR even took place and Nick couldent afford $80-150 to clear those payment

I really don't think that's what is the case with me as what impression I've always had in the forum is that of a forum that the activity hasn't been much since the advent of the LR shutdown which I'm sure affected most of the PTP. Though there might be the likelihood that the admin could revive it, it might take time.

I also think same that the admin can possibly revive the forum but its gona take him alot of time to be sincere because its like he loss alot during the LR crisis thou I think its been long but that will still affect his forum one way or the other

The admin never complained that he lost so much when LR shut down. He said he has reserve in egopay and PM. I just don't know why he is not making payments in the forum. Look at now that he has gotten advertisers to the forum,he said he will process payment soon and now it is going to 2 months and there are no payments processed. Well,I think he is not going to revive the forum because he said if he processes this batch of payment,the forum will become a non paying forum except if he gets much advertisers that's when he will continue with PTP.

For my own opinion Its like the admin have something doing offline that is given him some lue of succees than runing a paid to post forum;.

But it would have been better if he come and announce that the forum is no longer a paying forum that he is busy somewhere as the admin of money earning forum do

Yes,you might be right that the admin might be busy offline. I think this reason is what made him to get co-admin to the forum. The co-admin should be the one to update members about the forum since Nick might be busy with offline works. Well,I am just waiting for Nick to process my $3 payment request.