Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

No admin has not really made payment in his other forum EP so we just can not expect payment inhere for now, since admin will like to give more priority to EP than TCC. Who knows best admin might kick start the contest project if expectly he clears payment of both forums.

Well he only made announcement in the sister forum that he would be clearing payments within 24 hours,it is almost 72 hours now and there is still no payment,and if there is no payment in sister forums,there can't be a payment here in TCC,lets see whether he is going to clear payments today 'cos today is the last day of the week

I just hope very soon that we can have some reason to be active again in here because I actually miss the Forum even with some good contest in here that very interesting to participate just like before so hoping that the Admin can attract some advertiser in here to have some funds to support the plans.

Yea,i missed to those contests in TCC,back in the days,i used to be very active in the mark your attendance contest,but i have never won before,i have came foruth just once,and since the day i came fourth i decided not to be participating in the contest again 'cos it seems Hoang Long was very biased in selecting winners

I don't like participating in such contest because I can't always monitor it as before I was only mainly using my Mobile browser in here so I can't have many tabs as it might consume lots of RAM even there is in Opera mini. Anyway, let's just hope that this 2013 that there will be good changes will happen.

Like we have been saying,i don't think there would be any changes in the forum for now,though i checked the forum earlier this morning and i noticed that the admin has cleared the pending payments but i don't see a change in the forum,there was no much requests in the forum,it was actually 3 hyip monitors that requested for a payout in this forum and they all have been paid

It seems that the admin is now back in action as we see payment processing from his forums. I know that its really too early to think of positive developments in here just because of these payments but I cant help but hope for better thing in the near future. Even if its mainly monitor admins that are active in here it builds confidence to see payments.

Yea,i missed to those contests in TCC,back in the days,i used to be very active in the mark your attendance contest,but i have never won before,i have came foruth just once,and since the day i came fourth i decided not to be participating in the contest again 'cos it seems Hoang Long was very biased in selecting winners

You've taken it too far dude, I know Hoang loang is strict when it comes to moderating but never biased in any kind of way. Im saying this because I partake in the attendance contest and became winner on several occassions. I could remember you worked there but weren't active as other top contestants thats why you never had the chance to arrive a winner there.

I wasnt that active on the contests before so I would be lying if I were to say that I know the amount of activities in there. I only became active in the contests when the forum turned to a contest-based forum but at this time there were not a lot of members active and think we were only 2 or 3.

Either ways, we can be well-motivated when we are actually seeing payments most of the time in here so members will not drop their activities because, they know they can be active and have no worries getting paid. Just that sad that tcc wasn't that great anymore in terms of contests.

You've taken it too far dude, I know Hoang loang is strict when it comes to moderating but never biased in any kind of way. Im saying this because I partake in the attendance contest and became winner on several occassions. I could remember you worked there but weren't active as other top contestants thats why you never had the chance to arrive a winner there.

Can you tell me how i am taking it too far,i have participated in the contest so many times and i can see the active members there,i don't miss a day in the contest,so i would love if you can tell me why i was not among the winners,the winners in the contest are always the same set of people,i know that you are very active in it,and you deserve to win,but when hoang long counts the posts,i found that i might just be having 10 posts while you are having 47 posts or more,can you tell me how he counts the posts

Lets just hope that if there is contests again on the contests the members would still make the time to participate in them for as long as the contests are worth it. It would not be good to lose the opportunity to earn in here because of the fear that one might not be able to win in the contests as well. I would be starting on a clean slate with the contests when they are introduced.

@hadg if I could recall back then the contestants were very active some even post along each other like a battle, I had many encounter with them and it was fun though, so I can never tell if you were truely as active as others. Again, the forum is not far from you, check previous contest rounds to confirm again Ok?

Actually am planing to start posting with this forum any moment from now because the hyip are still a paying section if others section is not paying I will continue to post in that section if the rules of EP has affect them then I will just make few post.

You can assure that there is always a new HYIP threads daily in here because of those active HYIP Monitors so I guess posting 10 on HYIP Discussion wouldn't be hard especially if you have some good amount of payment proof. Well, actually Forex discussion is also a paying section in here,

@rexway,you ought to know that the rules in EP would surely be the same with TCC 'cos the administration is just the same,i also feel like posting in the hyip section,i planned making 10 posts on a daily basis so in 5 days i would request for a payout,but when i remembered the rule in EP,i decided to quit TCC

I don't know why you are afraid of the rules because if you will follow it carefully then you have nothing to worry about. I don't plan on making post in here because I really think that it's going to be hard for me posting in here because of the limited paying section in here.

If you are into hyip's then you would do well in here because the most of members that are active in here are monitor admins. For me I feel that the only section where I would be active is the Forex section and there is just not enough members that are active in there. At one cent per post it would not be worth struggling to get posts to reply to as opposed to other forums. This is why I am not posting on the forum at the moment.

But apparently, even we are hyip monitors this will not mean that we can earn well just like other forums as for sure they have paying sections but not average post rate. Anyways, tcc definitely able to clear payments but activity will still be the same in the previous months.

The average post rate for payment proofs is 1 cents across all forums so with regards to that they are sorted. The only difference may be with creating hyip threads but I really dont think that hyip monitors really mind this because they are involved in so many forums and its easy to copy and post.

They will surely don't mind because as long as the Forum is paying then I am sure that these HYIP Monitors will keep up their activities that's why they are really the loyal members of this Forum, but for us it's just hard to be as it's going to be hard to have some posting activity in here.

Yea,they are really the loyal members of the forum,the last time that the admin cleared payments in the forum i checked the paid section just to see whi got paid in the forum,to my surprise,they were all hyip monitors,seriously they are the real loyal members of the forum,all they does is just to keep creating threads,even if TCC stops paying for there posts,they would still be creating the threads 'cos they know that investors are always seeing a new hyip in forums

I already expect that that's why I am not bothering to check this Forum because I am sure if there are some updates then we may get some updates because the Admin may just announce it in EP wherein there are some members who are active so even we are not logging in with TCC we can still be updated with the latest things.

@Ofejiro:You are the one that should be trying to understand post before commenting.i never said you said the admin would be making the forum a PTP but all i said is that "we" which i am part shouldn't be thinking the admin wouldn't be making the forum a PTP again.

I see that there are already payment requests on the forum after admin did clear the payments in here which just proves that they are still active on the forum. Its good and much easier for them to accumulate points in here through payment proofs because I saw one for $5