Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

True talk tirus,admin was very wise to apply such stragedy to keep the forum in existence.Instead of closing down the forum,he left it in the hands of monitors to keep activities running smoothly before he comes up with new exciting contests.If it were other admin they probably would shut down the forum till they come up with new contest.

Yes, he should still make the forum open and I just don't understand why members can't think of it and understand the forum as well. They are just thinking of their earnings and not the others particularly the forum in general. So, we should have learn that TCC is still trying to have some revenue then, if possible to become good ptp again.

That's what I also think; the admin prefers if TCC remains a contest based forum because he seems to want to have unique forums as he already has ep as a hyip based ptp forum, he also has a forex based forum and now TCC as a contest based forum. Let's hope that he somehow manages to get enough funds to help him achieve his plans for TCC.

It can be one of the reason for the admin to have one forum mainly for contest but we can't erase the fact that admin did it because of also the lack of funds sooner or later he will need to lower the payout or not have paying sections here when the crisis in this month will be soon over.

It can be one of the reason for the admin to have one forum mainly for contest but we can't erase the fact that admin did it because of also the lack of funds sooner or later he will need to lower the payout or not have paying sections here when the crisis in this month will be soon over.

At this time I thought you should know better when a forum is running short of funds. Could you recall back when TCC closed ptp announcing contest for the forum, immediately admin increased EP rate to 3 cents,also we the fastest payment for the 1st 3 months or more. All these are tagged towards good forum administration which Nick exhibited. Presently I can agree TCC is lacking funds thats why the current delays in payment

I think you can check the forum again because as the day goes by more payment request pill up for admin. Most payment request are from monitors and almost all of them have a minimum of $10-20$ per request. I think monitors eats the larger portion of meat in the forum than ordinary posters.

At the moment they hyip monitors are the main members that are posting on the forum because of the scarcity of paying sections and the rates in here. I am surprised though that there are requests of up to $20 from them but I guess its possible if you have a lot of payment proofs.

Very much true. They earn much better than ordinary posters since all they have to do is to create as many thread as they can per day and also the forum does not have any post limitation which help them on a regular basis. If I should consider all these combined with the delays of payment, I doubt if I'll post in the forum.

Well, it would not be easy to post on the forum for regular members at the moment even if we wanted because we would find any good posting activities. One of the reasons for this is probably because there are fewer paying sections and the PTP is not a paying section.

I think the payment proof they are posting is important because when some people use the search engine to search something about the program then they can see those payment proof. And can give some traffics with the Forum and as we know the Admin wants some good ranking in search engine.

I hear you but if you to compare payment proofs and discussions when it comes to SEO, discussions would be better because they contain a lot more keywords. Search engines are about keywords and finding content relating to those keyword and discussions would cover a lot more than payment proofs would.

Yeah, discussions for example can drive a lot more traffic to the forum because under a specific thread there are various keywords within. Under LR threads for examples there different posts relating to withdrawals, CC funding, and etc that can be relevant through searches and this forms part of the thread tags.

Even though the hyip monitors are making a reasonable traffic to be available in TCC, its not enough for the forum to attract advertisers as they don't participate in or create discussions. The only thing they do is to create lots of threads and post payment proofs. The admin has to look for a way to pay the hyip monitors so that they won't get discouraged from being active there.

@glucoseguy if the forum is getting more daily traffic, in turn the alexa rank of TCC increases and vice versa. Advertisers dont look on how large your forum is, they likewise take a careful look at the alexa rank status and other things too. I think thats the reason why forums like DMT and MTV hardly runs out of advertisers.

@ofejiro you mean that the activity which hyip monitors induce in TCC isn't enough to generate traffic? If this is the case, then how had the admin managed to run the contests in TCC for some time until he recently ran short of funds?

Nope, I didnt say such. Like I earlier said if a comparism was made between the two then disscusions would be a better option drive traffic to the forum. Yes payments proofs may be dominating because the forum is majorly active by posting payment proofs so it is possible admin still generates revenues from adsense.

That's right,the admin is probably going to generate funds from adsense only if there is a traffic on the website,if there is no traffic in the site,it would be very difficult to get funds through adsense,adsense requires a lot of traffic,anyways if TCC pays on time,the forum might likely to get more traffic