Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

But we have learned that the ptp forums will not remain the same and we should expect the unexpected. That even TCC forums that once stable will have difficulty in payments and not interesting paying forum offer. But there's still hope that tcc will rise and we wait for it.

Well ,the admin would be adding contest to the forum but none of us knows when he would be doing that,well,i am really not bothered about the contest,what i am concerned about is to keep posting my payment hyip payment proofs in the forum

Still no changes, I am not really expecting for any changes because it's been a long time so let's just be happy to what the Forum can offer to its members besides it depends on you if you want to make some activity, it's your decision if you still have some time to spend in here.

At least we remain confident that there would be something that is coming from the forum even if we know that it may not necessarily happen in the near future. Contests are sure to be introduced again in here as this was clearly admins intention but it will only happen as soon as admin get have things in order in here.

That is just one thing that I am keeping in my mind when I think about this Forum because we know that the Admin in here will never give up. He is just surely finding some way or as soon as everything gets better then we will soon see some new contest in here, let's just hope that the Admin will soon get advertisers.

Once the admin has gotten enough advertisers in the forum,i guess he would be introducing a new contest to the forum and that would make some members to visit the forum and from there they might get to like the new contest and that would keep the forum going

I guess @hadg33 we can count you among the members that would be earning from their posting activities on the forum since you are still submitting your payment proofs on the forum. I wonder how much points you have accumulated thus far or if its too early to ask.

It's good for those members who are still considering this Forum as they are posting their payment proof in here so somehow you are still earning some cents from the Forum as you have nothing to worry as when you keep up posting your payment proof you can surely accumulate enough points to request for a payment.

It's been really long time as I don't even see any payment proof from those HYIP Monitors as I know they are still keeping their posting activity in here. So, I guess the processing of payment in here is just really slow and not just that we know that there are not much poster.

Yea,it has really been a long time that we have seen a payment proof from this forum,the hyip monitors are earning from this forum but they are not bothered about posting payment proofs,all they are concerned about is to get paid,i would be posting my hyip payment proof in the forum later in the day

I think those who got paid here are just hyip monitors. And also they are not usually have post their payment proofs in the forum but usually post only payment proofs in hyip. So, I don't think we will have seen them posting it in other forums on their recent payment in TCC.

I don't think we should hope here for the new contests. Because, even the regular contests here are not active at all. So, how we can expect to see here new contests if they are not that have much activities going on in the forum and yet they still have difficulty with the funds here.

I don't think that the admin would bring in new contests in this forum 'cos the last contest he introduced,so many members do not participated in it it,so the admin stopped it,the current contests in the forum is still not active,so there is no reason why the admin would be bringing a new contest

If you think admin has no intention of bring forth new contest apart from the previous ones he implemented, then the forum will render useless since the aim of the admin is not accomplished. So that should not be true, admin will try to put new contest if he still has the interest of a contest forum.

Even admin will introduce new contests I don't think it will get the attention of the members just like the top poster contest before which we did not have winners because of lacking of activities. So, I don't see any chance to have new contests at all depends if they have funds already.

It will take a very brilliant and unique idea from the admin to introduce a contest that will get much member participation because it seems that many posters are no longer interested in TCC. Seems most of them prefer the contests in other forums and that's probably why there wasn't much participation from them in the last contest introduced by the admin

It will take a very brilliant and unique idea from the admin to introduce a contest that will get much member participation because it seems that many posters are no longer interested in TCC. Seems most of them prefer the contests in other forums and that's probably why there wasn't much participation from them in the last contest introduced by the admin

You are very correct,if the admin can introduce a contest or offer that would be preferable to members,i guess the forum can still have activity,contest like login and get paid or make 5 replies and get paid,i mean contests like contests in ECMF,anyways i am still posting my payment proofs in the hyip section

That's what every member especially the loyal ones of TCC wish for. I believe that the admin is planning on introducing new contests in the forum even though he hasn't shown any signs yet. He has been into the ptp business for years so therefore he has experience in the field. I think we should just be patient here.