Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

It will be gain more activities I guess if the admin will going to have ptp forum again for tcc. But with the current situation of the forum we can't have yet the forum activities and we can't good earnings in here. So, the forum priorities as of this moment is to have enough funds.

He's doing his best I guess. But we can't see yet improvement in the forum because, there are still lacking of advertisers and yet, we will still need the forum to gain some activities to get the attention of the advertisers since most of them are looking for good activities in the forum.

I just hope that the admin would be able to prepare the forum to be a ptp once again although there's two sections that are still paying. So anyway I would just try to check out the site soon so I would be able to see any updates on the site If ever to admin bothers to post update on the site.

And what part are the members posting in,i don't think it is the forex or hyip section 'cos i know that there is no activity in both section,the only active section in the forum is the hyip payment proof section,you can see up to 30 monitors online trying to post there hyip payment proofs

That's very correct @ofejiro; they don't really depend on earnings from forums and that's why they are able to make activity in TCC despite the low rates. Also, they invest in many hyips so they always have many payment proofs and therefore, they reach payout here very quickly, even faster than regular posters even if the post rates were high.

It is not only in TCC that the hyip monitors are active,they are active in all forums,all they do is to create threads and post payments proofs,i have not been able to post my hyip payment proof in the forum simply because one of the hyip that i invested in lately has gone SCAM,i think i would be skipping TCC for a while

• 6 months later...

Its impressive to see that Admin Nick has cleared all the payment requests in TCC

http://www.thecashchat.com/forum/paid-processed-payout-request/. I hope they won't be any delays in payments again in the future as it really took a long time for the admin to clear the payment requests in TCC and in other forums he handles. He has to ensure that payment requests are cleared quickly in order to re-gain the confidence of posters.

• 2 weeks later...

Well,I think the regular posters are still posting here and I mean the hyip monitors. I have invested in about 6 HYIPs lately so I am able to post payment proofs in the forum. For the processing of payments,I never doubted the admin from the onset.

Well,I think the regular posters are still posting here and I mean the hyip monitors. I have invested in about 6 HYIPs lately so I am able to post payment proofs in the forum. For the processing of payments,I never doubted the admin from the onset.

Yes, only those HYIP monitors are actively posting in TCC since they can keep on spamming their payment proofs everywhere in the HYIP section. If you join a lot of HYIP websites then this TCC will be good since you can simply post payment proofs to earn. According to top poster statistics, I am ranked 7th with 9226 posts. LOL I still remember last time I used to be in top 5 until those HYIP monitors spam their payment proofs actively...

• 4 weeks later...

I think the site is so dead now. The admin is one experienced one but I can't believe that he allow his site to go down like this. There aren't that many posters there. And he does not pay and only pay like once every three months so that is not very encouraging for members to post. I mean how will anyone want to post when there is no payment and that there are not that many posters for them to interact with. I think the admin need to pay frequently so he can bring activities up. 

• 1 month later...

Yes,you are right,I am kind of disappointed in the forum and I don't expect the admin to manage the forum this way. It is not motivating and encouraging at all but I know that the admin will surely come and process payments in the forum one day. Admin is just human like every other member in the forum so I feel he might be busy with some offline works.

I'm also so much disappointed with how the admin neglected the site. He doesn't show interest to keep the site going. I think that the admin had already given up on the a.k.a. He does not want to work hard to keep the site as a good paying site. But I do understand if he doesn't want to continue with the site.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm still surprised that the site is open. They do not pay and pays like every four months just like earning palace. I would not waste my time at this site at all. Why would you post for a site that pays you every four months. I think you should think about writing for other sites and do not write for them. I do not post here at the cash chat. I think Nick has problems paying people nowadays. 

I guess I can say I understand your frustration. But theirs really nothing admin can do if this forum does not get much advertisers. A forum is good as its advertiser only. If this forum gets more advertiser I'm sure this forum is going to be a good paying site once again. I'm really interested to see this forum going to make something good out of this one.

To be honest I also don't know what is the state of this forum currently. Ever since admin stopped PTP in this TCC forum and changed it to a contest based forum, I see that the forum has more or less been abandoned already. No new contests at all, and only HYIP monitors spamming their threads and payment proofs around and the thing I am puzzled is they don't seem to be paid by TCC for doing so at all !

Nope,they get paid in the forum,I post along most of them and I know some of them real names because I invest in HYIPs,so through there RCB's that I get,I get to know there names. Well,I am not disappointed in this forum,I still post in it up till this moment that I am making this post. I can see some banners on the site,so I feel admin is still getting advertisers to the site.