Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

however just before tarting to become quite energetic on this internet site it is best be informed about his or her community forum policies because this is the strictest community forum i will became a member of thus far you will discover lots of policies on this internet site in addition to i have already been deduced my details in this article that's why i actually do favor showing photo basic transaction evidence compared to textual content centered transaction evidence.

It's really necessary to understand the rules especially if you are newbie in here because you will need to familiarize yourself with those rules and feel comfortable posting in here so if you will take time reading and understanding the rules so which means you are interested with this Forum.

Yea,you are right,newbies needs to read the forum rules before making posts in the forum,they might not know the section that do actually pays in the forum and that would only make them to be wasting there precious time posting in sections that doesn't pay,so it is better for them to read the global forum rules so that they can be updated on the sections that pays and those that doesn't pay

You still like? but are you doing some activity in there? Well, I think the Admin may be just waiting for the right time where can possibly implement all his plan for this Forum because I believe that the Admin has a plan, it's just he is facing some problem right now I guess.

Dont know if admin is really facing problem at the moment since he never made mention of such,but from his other forum EP he always said he was busy with offline works and others.We just need to give admin some time to get the forum back at its feet.

Yeah introducing the contest this holiday would not be a good idea for me,as members might be pre-occupied with other offline works and hardly come online.Even in our usual ptp forum it goes same.Next year should be a better time for admin to get things started by then everyone will be free from the holiday eve.

I think that for as long as we continue to earn from EP then we should be okay for now. With the current developments in EP, I have faith that he would be focusing more on the EP forum than TCC right now as this is his main forum and he would want to have things working smoothly here before turning attention to TCC.

@tirus that's right. The admin will surely face EP before knowing what to do with TCC as EP is the forum that gets better attraction from posters. Let's hope that he turns his attention to TCC soon but that will be next year because the year is almost coming to an end and this is a festive season.

That will happen if the forum or admin got sufficient funds to have good offers again and good ptp status of tcc forum. This could really unpredictable if we will able to see this forum as a good forum for us. It's been months that we've seen that the long paying forum turned to have difficulty with payments and funds.

I dont buy that idea dude.Really to my own understanding,Nick swapped/sacrifice TCC for the betterment of EP which he should have done earlier before.It just wont make sense operating 2 likely similar forums with same rate,rather he dropped TCC to fully establish EP to become one of the biggest ptp forum.I think Nick made a wise decision and not majorly because of insufficient fund.

For reasons best known to Nick, EP has enjoyed more

I dont buy that idea dude.Really to my own understanding,Nick swapped/sacrifice TCC for the betterment of EP which he should have done earlier before.It just wont make sense operating 2 likely similar forums with same rate,rather he dropped TCC to fully establish EP to become one of the biggest ptp forum.I think Nick made a wise decision and not majorly because of insufficient fund.

I agree to your logic, Nick has in time past shown better interests in TCC than in EP, and for the right reasons too. But then, it would have been better i think, if he just took out TCC to concentrate on EP and GFT that are performing well and deserve more attention. I respect TCC anyway, but in opinion it should just past out.

There might still be a bright future for TCC next year but that depends on what plans and strategies the admin may have laid out to ensure that its possible. Let's just hopefully wait until next year to see whatever changes the admin may introduce(new contests most possibly).

It would be nice to see TCC get back to its feet, but it would require a great effort, that i do not think is worth it. I still have my fingers crossed and wait to see what Nick would do with this forum. If he is able to make it manageable, i would consider registering and picking up activity there. Till then, i would stay off, and monitor the forums activity, news and announcements.

For reasons best known to Nick, EP has enjoyed more

I agree to your logic, Nick has in time past shown better interests in TCC than in EP, and for the right reasons too. But then, it would have been better i think, if he just took out TCC to concentrate on EP and GFT that are performing well and deserve more attention. I respect TCC anyway, but in opinion it should just past out.

No, this should not be. Remember, the possible offer of the admin for the advertisers like to have banners not only in EP but in TCC forums or in GFT. In this way, the admin can still do marketing and make possible ways to have more funds. So, there's no reason to remove it totally.

Just like I earlier said Admin didnt removed TCC totally,well I really dont know much about the new offer for advertisers in both forum but all boils down to the fact that TCC was subdued for EP to came in place.Just that Nick loved TCC thats why he made 2 sections paying with a lower rate.

Admin has come through before with keeping the forum as running and paying till now. I have faith that this can continue for a while in the future. Contests dont really require a lot of funding like it would for a PTP and I think that the reason why he let hyip monitors to continue posting is to boost activities in the meantime.