Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

Yes, if you have some payment proofs then you should consider posting it in here because somehow with your payment proofs you can assure that you can able to accumulate some points in here and I am sure that your points will remain intact if ever you decide to stop for a while.

Im not trying to discourage anyone here but if you feel that you have to invest in hyips before posting here, then you are liable to invest in all hyips you come across in the forum just to avoid deduction as a result of the post rule by the mod, then you end up in a deficit because you're not guarantee success in such trade.

I never invested in hyips simply because i want to make posts in TCC,i only invested in those hyip programs simply because they have good criteria that i would be making some profits from it,the hyip programs has started paying and i have posted it here in TCC and more over i have posted it in about 7 forums,so there is nothing to lose

I dont think that anyone would invest a couple of dollars in hyip's just to get payment proofs to post on forums and get around a cent per payment proof for a day. There is even no surety that they would pay which would leave you at a loss. Its just good to invest in them for you own reasons and then as a bonus post payment proofs on other forums like TCC.

It wouldn't be wise doing that, just invest in HYIP if you truly want to get involve not just because you want to have some payment proof to post, that isn't seem reasonable. Anyway, it's good for those members who can still post in here because we know it's a good Forum no matter what happen.

If that is your plans here then I must admit you're in the right path. I just cant see myself posting in the forum again, guess I lost the interest of posting ever since the forum was swapped to a contest forum hence my interest is basically for partaking in the contest.

That was also the time that I stopped my posting activity in here because I feel that it's not worth to keep up your posting activity because of the limited section and I am sure that the Admin is not expecting that its members will keep up their posting activity knowing that it was really a major changes.

Yeah, when they've started to become contest-based forum I have feelings that I will not able to have both activities in the forum contests and in the activities in the thread discussions. That's why now I can't really see any chance to have here activities or to have payout.

I can see that some members are still active in the contest,but for me it is a no go place,i am just posting my payments proof in this forum,though it would take me a long time for me to get to the minimum payout,the hyip payment proof section is so active to the extent that i need to go to page 3 before i can see the thread i want to post in

We all have that feelings I guess as only those HYIP Monitors can keep up their posting activity and those members who just usually posting in the discussion have stopped their posting activity in here. But seems some members are having some interest to post again in here.

It's because, they can't earn in the thread discussions or in the sections that aren't payment proofs. Because, TCC forum is no longer ptp forum and even though they have here 1 cent post rate in some sections I don't think it will going to make the forum activity maintained.

Its good to notice that the activity here has improved because of the last payment requests that were cleared. I'm sure that the admin will be looking for ways to get more advertisers so that payment processing in TCC won't be delayed as it was previously. Hopefully, he will get good advertisers.

What's the latest update on the contests here? Seems the admin is yet to introduce a new contest.

There is no good activity in the forum,i just don't know where you got that update from,i am posting my hyip payment proofs in the hyip payment proof section and i do check the forum to see what is really going on in there,it is only the contest section that you can see some few members posting,the hyip section is full of activity,if you don't invest in hyips,that means you can't have activity here in TCC

I never said that there's good activity in the forum. If you read my posts again, you notice that I said that the activity in TCC has improved after the admin cleareD the last payment requests. Well, I may check the forum later to know if I will be able to participate in the contests even though I'm not good at contests.

I don't think also that you can participate in the forum contests very well. I doubt that the chatting contest here is like in other forums. I feel that nowadays forum contests are not that have many participants and we can see tcc we don't heard anyone that have received contest payments.

I am not just concerned about that contest,my concern in the forum is to keep posting my payment proofs in the forum,i am currently having 10 points,in no time i should be getting to 50 points and i would request for a payout,though it is not easy to reach the 50 points,but i wouldn't loose focus,i would just keep posting till i reach a payout

If you going to participate with the contest, it might be a little bit hard for you because we know that it has only few members who are participating I even doubt if there are still some members who are actively participating with the contest in here because I think they don't anymore.

I really think that members here don't have much time now to participate in the contests because, they also know that other members are no longer active here. It is indeed not interesting forum as of this moment and not much of us are having good time in the earnings here.

Seriously,the forum is not just interesting,i don't think there would be a winner for the contest in the forum 'cos there are no much members participating in it,well for me,like i have been saying i would just be posting my hyip payment proofs in the forum,i think i have about 15 points in the forum for now

i know better about only one forex forum handled by Nick(admin of TCC)..UWCFX forum which is not owned by him but he does the admin work there too..

about TCC,one of the reputed forum in PTP industry currently also an fast growing forum...i have got many payouts from TCC as well as EP...

I'm a newbie here but after reading the stuff you guys said about TCC and EP, I think it will be wise for me to register on TCC and make some cool cash..

I'm a newbie here but after reading the stuff you guys said about TCC and EP, I think it will be wise for me to register on TCC and make some cool cash..

Well, hopefully here not to be late to be active on this forum here. Because we see this forum has been changed so many times in the rules. ANd the purpose here is to lower the chance for the members to earn from this forum here. This is very sad thing to see, because before it was a great forum

Only those HYIP Monitors can earn a good amount in here because they can post a lot of payment proof in here, but for those members who don't have a good number of payment proof then I am sure that it will be surely hard for them to earn in here because the Forex discussion is surely not an active discussion in here.

Yeah it's hard to believe at first to the site would turn out to be this way just like the other forums that is good for hyip monitors. So I just hope that the admin would be able to find good amount of advertisers would that he would be able to make that site as good as itwas before.