Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

Well, I remember before that I am clicking those banners that I know PPC that when I click it the Admin will earn some cents because you will see those banners in there I just forgot the name of that PPC site, but it might help the Forum if you going to click those.

Well, not sure if that will be enough but he needs more advertisers really and so far, we can say that tcc need to have here small advertisers and not yet enough to make the forum stable. So far, we haven't seen admin started making payments.

Yes the earnings from adsense would not be enough to sustain the forum as well but can still keep the forum in float till admin looks for funds from advertisers. As time goes on, I sure admin might have secured alot of funds from revenues of the forum to pay members and possibily kick start the contest project.

Nope, I didn't say such. Like I earlier said, if a comparism was made between the two then discussions would be a better option drive traffic to the forum. Yes payments proofs may be dominating because the forum is majorly active by posting payment proofs so it is possible admin still generates revenues from adsense.

Now I understand the point you were trying to make; discussions generates more traffic than payment proofs which is very true, therefore, if there were discussions in TCC, the forum would have a better traffic, so more advertisers will be attracted to it and now I see why the admin still left some sections as paying sections despite the fact that he turned it into a contest based forum.

There are no advertiser attracted to it now because of the current status of the Forum, the Admin need to start making up things in here because it's now losing the popularity of this Forum because before this Forum is very popular to us, that we are posting in here in daily basis.

Very much correct, I think admin still has alot of good plans and target for the forum while still away for a long time thats the reason why he left some sections paying. Well we can expect more from admin soonest because this is a new year so he will like to set things straight for the forum.

@syrine22,don't expect an increase from the paid to post rates,the admin is lacking funds and you are still expecting him to increase post rates,that's so grotesque,instead he would turn the paying section into a non-paying section,the forum is suppose to be a contest forum and not a paid to post forum

I don't know how there will be anger there but patience and support in the forum will be needed here. But anyways, we still have no clear sign that tcc is going to be a good ptp forum again or seen any improvements in the payments and activities but admin surely have plan to continue this forum.

He knows well what to do so, members should respect the admin's decision. And it's really no turning back because, the forum got not much activity but he can't do much of it as long as the forum still lacking of advertisers or funds so, we need to just hope for the changes or good news.

I will be happy with that day when it happes because I want to see this Forum as an active Forum again because it used to be a good Forum, it is still a good Forum, but it's not an active anymore, though the Admin didn't said that this Forum will be inactive, but members decided not to be active.

Incorrect. They still have some activities made from the hyip monitors and some in the forum contests though, it's not really enough to make attract some advertisers but admin is working on it and if we have some time we can visit here and also to check from to time the updates.

Are you sure that members are still making posts in the forum,well i guess the members that you are talking about is the hyip monitors 'cos ordinary members cannot be posting in this forum,the forum looks abandoned as at the last time that i checked the forum,anyways i don't even want to make posts in this forum till further notice

Now those HYIP Monitors just having lots of points on their accounts which will make things harder for the Admin because with the changes in here they are not affected at all as long as they are earning with their payment proof in here for sure they will continue posting.

Well to me, the money admin uses to process payment request of monitors and few members till now should have gone a long way to proceed with the new contest if admin still had intention of it, it think it would have been better if the board was shut down till admin realise fund to project with the contest.

The board needs to continue running because with the amount of activities that are happening right now it will help to get advertising for the forum. It may not be enough activities at the moment but it can go a long way to help see the forum getting better advertising.

Hmm??? I suppose its more than 4 months now since TCC was turned to a contdst forum and admin has been trying really hard to make payments, yet there's no sign of advertisers yet in the forum. Well I dont want to be pessimistic here, reality is that the forum needs support from advertisers if admin wants to project with the contest.

There is no denying that there are issues on the forum and activities havent been able to pick up on the forum and even with the contest participation. But my point is that there is no reason to panic now since most of us are not active at the moment. Admin has the experience to turn things around in here.

Many of us decied to stopped from posting in here and I guess the Admin expecting that because it's not going to be worthy spending our time in here with such rates. And in the contest in here you may just get bored as I am doubt if there are still who are active with the contest in here.

Yes its easy to get bored in the contest present because it isn't loved by members of TCC. It will take a long time and great work for the admin to revive TCC as he will have to clear the pending payment requests for a start and most of them are from monitors who have huge payment requests. I think the huge payment requests here is one of the reason or perhaps the main reason why the admin doesn't want to do anything about the forum like introducing new contests because he'll have to clear the pending requests before making any change in the forum. Let's hope he somehow gets funds to clear the payment requests.

Admin already introduced some contest in the forum and like you are saying, they were not that interesting. It doesnt seem like members are taking the initiative to suggest contests to admin that they would find interesting enough to participate in so that he can work out how they would work and budget for them.

No tirus, admin should act first then members follow. It would make no sense when we suggest interesting contest to admin when he's not yet ready or too busy as he is for now. Let him open a thread where members will give his/her own suggestions, possibly he'll come up with a nice one.