Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I can have another 30 points this afternoon because there's new posts in the forum already in the ptp section so, I can have this chance to have additional points and actually, its still good if we can make 500 points within a week or two weeks only varies in the forum members activities.

I have reach 500 points two days ago. But right now I will try to post another 50 points then I will going to try to request payments in here. I know its hard to make good income in here but if I want to sustain my monthly earnings I need to be more active in MEF right now as many ptp forums right now has pending payments and pending payments means I need to post more in one that is paying good.

Yes, because MEF forum remain one of the stable forums we know and we know that they pays well as they can have weekly payout here most of the time now. That's why it's better that we continue and make more posts as well as when we have seen more payouts the chance to have payout processing here.

Whenever you can try to post is always good in my opinion. The only thing is that a lot of members dont think that its a good place to be active which is why there are very few members active in here. WHen some members are not active then you actually feel their presence missing.

I wasnt able to make any posts yesterday but I know that today I will be in a position to make posting on the forum. I havent requested for a payment in a few weeks so I need to work at reaching 500 points so that I can request for my 3rd payment from here.

No new posts from members except me in the ptp section. So not really motivated though, I just consider that they are still not up because of the holiday so, I will just wait til tomorrow to try again if I can finally have reach minimum payout since there's chance that the forum will have payout clearing this week.

I have just made posts on the forum about an hour ago so hopefully there would be updates on the threads when I return to the forum tomorrow. I am just glad that I am now over 300 points and would keep posting as long as time does allow me to do so in here.

They may be thinking that it's still a good Forum, but they may be not have the time to post in here because they have some priority Forums on their list. But me? I will try to post in here again later on because I know that I will have some time to post in here.

I will surely be going around to the forum to make my posts. I would have loved to post on the forum earlier but had other forums to work on today that stopped me from posting. I hope to get in some good amount of posting activities for the day as long as there are other members posting.

It seems that this evening few members made to have replies and therefore, I did some posts as well actually planned to post most of the new posts in the ptp section. Thus, I have confidence I will have finally 200 points but no plan for requesting it since I need to gain more points for the next week payout.

I have managed to make a round of posting and saw that monyitomon also made some posts so there should be good replies already. If I find replies myself later on I will surely be able to get in a second round of posting also. I am disappointed that one round of posting here only gets 30 points.

Yes, and I will try again to do some posting in here because I am just enjoying to post in here, just saying some random things because it's just much faster that way. I have 100 points already in here and when I pursue my posting activity then I may able to reach 200 points in a short period of time.

I noticed that you and tirus are so active in the forum cos I have started making posts in the ptp section today,today is my first time to post in the forum and I have now accumulated about 26 points,I don't know if making so much posts is allowed in the forum that was why I had to pause in my posting,tomorrow I will try and do the same again so in 4 days,I would get to a dollar

I'm little worried that some request of payments has been approved already while others are not yet. And I'm one of those who are not yet. Although I see that some post their request payments much late than me but they already been approved. I don't know if my request of payments has some problem or not but I hope theirs is not as I'm really needing good earnings right now.

I was able to get 2 entries in the daily contest winner and therefore requested for it and also expecting to have 50 cents from that. So far, I don't have plan yet to request for payment but I will going to have for my 500 points target by next week since, it will be late already this week to have payout.

I encountered the same thing in here before that it will makes you worry a lot because you requested first, but the others getting verified first. Just send the Mod a PM because before the Mod just forgot to put a notes on my payment request, but it has been verified already.

Well, we will surely get paid so I think that we just need to have our payment request as early as possible as I noticed admin process payments every Friday so, its weekly payment. That's why I will going to request for payment by Wednesday or early in order to get approve early as well.

There is now a recent payment proof so it's really good to see because it means that it's paying fast as never been heard some members complaining about the processing of payment in here, so I think that we should prioritize this Forum because of its fast processing of payment.

I forgot to post my payment in the contest.

Date: 2013-04-01 03:05:00

Batch: 126316592

From Account: U0886337

Amount: $0.25

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 26 December 2012 Winner Prize

Thank you.

Date: 2013-04-01 03:03:20

Batch: 126316502

From Account: U0886337

Amount: $0.25

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 16 December 2012 Winner Prize

Thank you.