Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

I have done a round of posting here from afternoon to evening but not lucky enough to see more replies this evening and only now made near to have 350 points which I will still need few more rounds before I can finally reach my original target but possibly not possible.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not posting these days as I am taking some break from posting in here. But as I know there are already some good members in here who are posting actively as for sure activities won't be a problem anymore especially that you just need one round of posting in here.

I just hope so. But I'm not seeing yet new replies so, I can't have the activities in this day to have more points but I'm really planning for tomorrow payout and also that there are recent payment approvals in the forum knowing that there will payments in this week.

I am glad that there is round of posting that was done on the forum today and that means that I can possibly get to reach my 500 points in here with only one round of posting when I get there. I would immediately request for a payment when I am finished with that since other payment requests are approved already.

Yeah, and I see that you've made already your aim but I'm still on that way and hoping that by tomorrow I can finally have that as well if I can focus here for that most of the time. And mef forum got the more interest of members because, of the payment process also.

I might not be able to make posts in the forum today but unfailingly tomorrow,i would just try and make 2 rounds of posting in the forum tomorrow,i just hope that members would be active in the forum by tomorrow 'cos i know that most members are just sticky to MTW and DMT

I finally managed to reach my target in here of 500 points. Its a long time coming considering that I was posting on and off for the past two weeks in here. I would then start without hesitation tomorrow to work on another target so that I can have points for my next cashout.

I was able to make a round of posting in the forum yesterday though i planned making 2 rounds of posting but there was no member to make replies after my posts so i waited for like 30 mins,when there was no activity i had to leave the forum,i would try and make 2 rounds of posting in the forum today

I am just checking the Forum to see if my payment request has been approved already in here because that will surely give me some motivation to post again in here when I see it get approved. Anyway, I am,happy for those members who got paid already in here as they are doing good in here.

Hmm, it seems I failed to make payout request for this week. I will just think to aim for having 500 points and then, will just move for the next payout. So far, admin already processed some payouts so, I thought it was already for this week that's why I didn't request for payout.

I have added MEF to my list of ptp forums and I should be able to make activity there but it seems that the forum is not as popular as other ptp forums for some reason unknown to me. I just hope there's no daily post limit in here and the rates are still 2cents per post in all sections.

If you have 200 points on your account then it might be better to request for such amount especially when you are having problem motivating yourself in here as it might be better to request at the minimum just like me who requested for 200 points, just waiting for the approval and processing.

As usual I not got paid the full amount but that's okay. Right now I'm trying to be more active in here as I'm posting like 25 to 30 post three time a week in here. I hope I can manage to earn good amount of money in here always. That's my plan in here right now. And in two to three weeks time I'm sure I can make good 500 points in here again. That's my goal in here right now.

You still expecting to get paid a full amount in here? well, that may be better as least if you want to get a full amount in here then you will always try to keep yourself better with your posting activity in here even you know you are good enough with your posting in here. You only got small deduction as I saw your payment request.

Honestly i am still baffled about this deduction of a thing,is it a must that a member must get deduction in the forum,i think that the mods here are so strict,even if a member tries his best to make his posts as quality as it can,the member would still end up getting deductions

It was actually an old issue and before I was active in here and that was one of the reason why I have stopped my posting activity in here and just focus in Forums that I am sure I will be paid with two cents rate because you may be getting two cent rate in here, but with those deduction that makes it not.

I am really excited to see that I have been approved as well on the forum on the 12th. I will just be waiting for payment on the forum and just hope that they are processed quite soon. I will waiting anxiously since i requested for maximum points of 500 which is a first for me here.

I cant really boost of my activities in the forum what I can say is that its not been too good for me, well the forum is paying but I have observe some active regular posters dont post in the forum. Dont know why because the rate is very good since we get same rate from other forums too.

The forum ha had some delays with payments before so I guess that might be one of the reasons why there are less members that are getting interested in posting on it now and choose other forums instead. I have seen though some members joining in on the forum lately and hopefully they will keep being active in here.