Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

I'm glad that there's some activities on the site as well. So I am just hoping that the site would have more activity later at night so as I would be able to make more rounds of post for today as I just feel like posting a lot on this so that I would be able to request payout for 500 points soon

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still nearly to have 150 points in the forum. I don't know if I can still pursue to have 500 points this week but I feel that I can't. I just keep my activity in order to find the way to reach my goal. So far, I can't make other sections activity here but I have seen that I can still focus in ptp section and make 50 points or more in two rounds of posting.

I think you have been so active in different forums. So I just hope that you would be able to make a lot of post on the site as well daily. Anyway I am just so near my goal that I am sure I would be able to accomplish my goal tomorrow. So I am just excited again in requesting payout. I was not expecting that I would be able to make a lot of post on the site but I did.

I'm trying atleast I can make a round of posting in mef which I did not have been that much active in here. I'm quite tired already so, I can't post this evening and will just pursue to have more rounds of posting by the morning. Also, that the payment requests are started to get approvals.

It looks like I may not be able to have a round of posting on the forum again as time is not on my side for today as well. I think that the best thing for me to do is make sure that its among the first forums that I post on early tomorrow morning. THis would help to make sure that I dont get to miss posting here.

The site is having good activity but not as good when you were still posting actively on this site as well. So I just hope that you would be able to make a lot of post on the site soon. So anyway I have been able to request for 500 points just now. I am just so excited to post on the site as well that's why I am just so active in posting on the site as well.

Yes, I'm just need 30 points today to have achieve 200 points. I'm just sad though, that I can' make to have here 500 points this week. I just think though that the payout processing this week will going to delay so that I can have my payout request. Also, to think that I can have atleast 2 rounds of posting here.

I will be sure to return my posting activities on the forum quite soon. Its just that for now I am having time constraints and now the forum seems to have fallen on the back burner for now. I started my posting earlier today and so hope that I can be able to catch up on the forums that I have been neglecting throughout the week including MEF.

I'm still in 170 points. I haven't made yet posts this evening. But I will surely try to have 200 points for today and then, will think tomorrow to have payout request of 200 points or better. I just hope that I will have 500 points starting next week since, I fail to have this goal in this week.

Tomorrow I will going to post in here and reach 250 points in here. I'm hoping that in two weeks I can reach 500 points in here and request payments in here again. I know its hard to post in here as theirs only two section that is paying. But same time I'm hoping that many will going to post in here especially in ptp section. And its really much better if theirs also posters in hyip section.

I have been approved of my payment request although I have just made my payment  request just this morning. So it's fast approval so I just hope fast payment as well. I am just glad that I have been able to request 500 points. It has always been the goal of mine to earn like $5 weekly on the site

I just resumed posting in here after about 3 days being absent in here so I am happy that I could have a round of posting in here. I just need to complete my posting later on with one last round of posting so that I can get closer to 100 points in here. In the meantime I am still waiting for payment from admin in here and hope it happens soon.

So I just hope that you would always have the time to post on the site daily.  So it's one of the best forum for me. So you would see how active I am on the site as well. So I think you should enjoy posting on here daily as it's very much enjoyable to post on the site as well.

Yeah when you would need to make payout request you would need to donate your points. So you should not forget to donate your points. So I just hope that I would be able to make post here again later. Anyway I see you are making few posts at a time. Before you would make a lot of post in one round.

Yeah, there are some payouts that do have reject payout because they did not donated their points to the MEF_Bank. But of course, that's part of their rules and we can see that it's a way also to have members obligation to those and to prevent spammers here that don't follow rules or read rules.

They should just be having one procedure for requesting payout in here instead of having to separate ones. If they could have the option to add your LR account number on your profile then we could just use the MEF Bank only to cashout. I suppose that the disadvantage there is it would be hard to receive feedback on your posts and how much your deductions are.

I don't have problem with the payment and the way we request payout. It's just so easy for me to make payout request on the site as well. So I just hope that I would be able to make more posts on the site. Anyway I think I can see some activities now so I would just keep on posting on the site as well.

If I had any other way I would eliminate one of the processed because they are simply redundant although donating the points to the bank is also necessary to get the points automatically deducted from our point balance when we request for payments in here.

I feel motivated to continue posting on the forum already and right now am trying to work towards my next payment request in here. I have only requested for a payment in the last week so I am not really hurrying to see payment although I would enjoy fast payment. I am aware that payments were just recently made in here.

Great for you guys! Indeed when you get used to requesting a payment in here then I don't think if there is reason for you to worry about it because it's just an easy process, but actually it would be better if the Admin can do it is just different in this Forum that members have to do on their own.

I have already seen good activities for the day although I did not have the time to make posts on the forum as yet but I will be there later on to get my points over 100. My target was to be on 150 by the end of the day but its still okay for now because I can do two rounds of posting here tomorrow to catchup.

I also need to make sure that I have another payment request in the queue before admin can process payments in here. That means I will have to up my posting and try to maintain two rounds of posting for this week in an effort to get a decent amount. I see that other members are also targeting maximum amounts.