Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

I also just made my posts on the forum today but I am closer to reaching 400 points and I do hope that with a another round of posting I will be able to get there myself. I will surely be requesting for a payment from the forum as soon as I manage to get to that target later on today and wait for payment.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see that the members are indeed very much active on the site while I'm getting less active although I would say that I'm still doing pretty well. So I just hope that I would be able to make more posts on the site daily. I would just try my best so I would always be focused on the site.

I just need 2 more posts to get me to 400 points in here. I will try going to the forum in the next hour and hope that there are activities in here so that I can make the remaining two posts and get to finally reach my target in here. I would love to go for the same target again for my next payment in here.

Eh? But your payout request was approved last November 28. Anyways, we have same amount of payout request here and probably I can really make 500 points this coming week. Still have plenty of time like 9 days to post for that goal. I don't know though, if I can achieve that.

I forgot to request for a payout on the forum yesterday as I had already reached my target of 400 points. I am still unsure of whether the maximum amount to request is actually 400 or 500 points. Either way, I will just request for my second payout on the forum the next time that I get to the forum.

That is very much true and good to see the payment proof of this program but the must funny thing here is that when i click the reply botton on the forum to give the forum a reply I think what I get is nothing but click one of the icon to activate quick reply.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 :

Date: 2012-03-12 03:21:30

Batch: 122492731

From Account: U0886337

Amount: $3.82

Memo: MEF Point Cashout. Keep support us at www.moneyearningforum.com

Thank you.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597:

Date: 2012-03-12 03:14:24

Batch: 122492083

Amount: $0.25

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 18 November 2012 Winner Prize

Thank you.

Date: 2012-03-12 03:12:01

Batch: 122491907

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 15 November 2012 Winner Prize

Thank you.

Date: 2012-03-12 03:04:00

Batch: 122491251

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 12 November 2012 Winner Prize

Thank you.

I never check if I win contest in here. lols. I know 25 cents is a good earning. I have lots of miss opportunity in here since its not automatic that you will get paid if you win. You need to request payments for it. I really don't understand why do we need to do that. But me I'm tired of spending some time checking if I win that I only post and post and hope that I will get paid without hoping to win.

Eh? Budado you have won several times in the daily contest lol. If you don't want just give it to me. I think you even more than 2 already plus the current ones I think you made also some winnings. Anyways, you also got here as well and I'm correct that the maximum is 500 points and that will be my target this week.

I dont even bother to check the contest although maybe now that I am going to posting on a regular basis it may just be different this time around. So far I havent been lucky in the contests on the occassions that I have checked. I submitted my request yesterday and hope that it will be approved soon.

It's just simple to visit the daily contest winners and I'm really hoping to have winnings sometimes. Even the competency in that contest is great and the most competitive or those who have chances are the hyip monitors. But I'm really glad that I received both payments in the contest and in my request.

I am also hoping to win on that contest as I just started posting in here again when I reached 200 points in here I am going to request for it, you know some motivation because I may find it hard in the next day to motivate myself posting in here, but I will try my best.

I will check the contest thread today to see if I was able to make it onto the list or not. YOu will need to check this thread daily because you can only claim for your prize no more than a day after it was announced and if you missed this then there is nothing that you can do.

I see mony and tirus made their posts already. I have done posting as well in mef this afternoon and got so far more than 50 points. I see as well that currently noodles made posts in the ptp section which means that i can make posts again there and hope to spend half an hour to complete that round.

I made just a couple of posts until I had a connection problem but I will return to complete a round of posting on the forum so that this time around I can have more points by the time that I am paid out by the forum. I am now waiting for payment processing since my payment request has already by approved.

I will try if I can make 40 points today so that I can have 100 points. But really quite seeing I will not have 500 points this week and not sure if I'm going to request payment since I feel that there will delay in the payment processing or maybe they will start making payments by next week.

Still there's no activity on the site. But it's just okay. I would just post here tomorrow when I would see new activity. So I am surprised that I have been able to earn a lot of points fast. So I am just near my goal of 400 points. It's just easy for me to focus on the site site.

I didnt post on the site for three days in a row because I have been on and offline today due to some other activities. I am sure that tomorrow I will be active in here because I am targeting to get to 500 points in here soon if my payment request does not get paid out soon by the admin.

So I just hope that you would be able to make post on the site as well later on as it's very easy to make a lot of post on the site that's why I prioritize the site more over other forums. So I just hope that you would have no problem prioritizing the site as well when you have the time to be online.

Well, I am definitely going to make some posts on the forum today because I have had three days go past without any form of posting activities on the forum and that is not good for me. I still dont have enough points since I cashed out so I need to make sure that I have enough points under my belt. I may try two rounds of posting.