Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have loved to make another round but there is still no replies to my posts. I guess I will just have to make my posts on the forum tomorrow again since there is much activities for the day so far. I just hope that I can get close to my target over the weekend at the least and just finish it early next week.

Finally after more or less a week of absent I have posted in here again. I just hope that I can make good post in here. I really do love posting in here as I can earn good 5 dollars a month in here even thought this site has only two paying section. I really don't understand why IP has more activity than this one since in IP the rate is 1 cent while in here the rate is 2 cents per post.

As more member resume posting on the forum again I feel that it would better and motivating for me to be active as well. The activities have been rather low this week or at least not as i anticipated and I lost the motivation to be active and accumulate points in here.

There is still no payments on the forum up until now so I hope that there is some payment processing in the next week since I will be going to have a good amount of points anytime soon. If there wasnt a maximum points for requests it would be better but there is 500 points for requests.

amongst small forking over community forum this really is considered one of our favorite. because they decided not to forget to pay his or her customers nevertheless sometimes they have got delays. even though they offer write offs with regard to junk submit that decided not to dissuade us to write or perhaps remain submitting within this community forum.

Of course it's their responsibility to pay its members, though there are many Forums that are just stopping to pay and members will lose their effort and time. And I was hoping that this Forum won't do that because it's been running for a years and paying. So, I actually think that it's a strong Forum.

Yeah we finally got paid in here but for now I dont have enough points to cashout again and have another payment request in the queue. Since payments usually take around two or so weeks I still have some time to get it in and also have it approved. I just need to post over the next couple of days so that I can have another payment request.

You finally got paid fast in here and I think that was a fast processing of your payment in here so it was a good Forum, but looking at your payment proof it seems that you were all got some deduction or you really do request for exact amount of points.

It's not really fast but weekly payments. So, I anticipate that there will be payment checking sooner or later and also payments by admin. I'm just really can't get over to have no deductions as the admin is really have different way to have some deductions and also all of us I guess have this.

You can say that again and I saw mention of payment proofs on my deductions although I never post payment proofs in here. I will scrutinize my payment request to see the comments so that I can really understand why there are deductions all the time. This is the only place that I am getting deductions now (Oh, besides Fxfred)

It's not really fast but weekly payments. So, I anticipate that there will be payment checking sooner or later and also payments by admin. I'm just really can't get over to have no deductions as the admin is really have different way to have some deductions and also all of us I guess have this.

Well, weekly payment can be consider as fast processing especially right now that some Forums delaying the processing of our payment. Actually that was one of the reason why I stopped posting in here because I told myself to only post in two cents paying Forum because if we get deduction we are not getting the whole two cents rate.

That's why we are not hearing any complain about that unless if the deduction will be very big then for sure members will complain about. Also some members can earn from daily active poster, but usually those winners are hyip monitors it's just better if they won't be count because you know they will keep up being active even they won't rewarded.

You can say that again and I saw mention of payment proofs on my deductions although I never post payment proofs in here. I will scrutinize my payment request to see the comments so that I can really understand why there are deductions all the time. This is the only place that I am getting deductions now (Oh, besides Fxfred)

I think you are not the one who have the issue of having deductions as usual. This deduction can't be remove in the forum I guess, since, I believe they are really also deducting to find some funds for the daily contest winners here. But obviously they don't deduct huge amount like 50% just few deductions.

IF you are able to earn from the daily activity poster contest then yes, it will surely work to your favour in covering those deductions that you might have received. I would just prefer to receive deductions at all no matter how small although I do appreciate tha they are not big.

Just wondering to those who are active in MEF are you all active in ptp section only and not in hyip section? Because I just feel that I'm the only one posting in hyip section. although I really don't mind since every day theirs just too many new hyip threads that I don't need to post in the same thread each time I visit the hyip section. Unlike the ptp section that I can't post if theirs no other posters before me.

Unfortunately some of us are not comfortable with posting in the hyip section which is why we avoid the section. The same goes in any other forum and not just here in order to avoid getting deductions as a result. As long as we are able to earn from our activities in here I am happy.

I guess I really don't have interest in posting in hyip really as I can't have good discussions there and might just spamming if I force myself so, just to be safe is to have what I get used to and to continue my activity. I don't know if I will able to see new activities this evening as I still see my posts in the last replies.