Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

I am just making one round of posting activities in here moving forward because activities are really not good and just get anxious checking the forum time and again for replies. I would rather make one round and concentrate on other forums in the meantime.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that will going to happen if some members able to post here this evening. I don't see it yet this evening so hopefully, I can see it as I will be online for long hours because I did not managed to see activity in MEF today. And disappointed to not have my goal again for this week.

I havent even started posting on the forum today because I intend on making just one round. I hope that by the time that i get to the forum there would be some replies at the least to the threads in here. I will be requesting on Sunday at whatever amount of points I managed to accumulate.

I'm glad tirus made some posts in the ptp section which I have posted this morning and also done for requesting for payment. I can't wait any longer as I can't find any new activities or interested members to be active this week. So, I just made my request and wait if this will get approve this week as well.

Even there are just two members who are doing two rounds of posting in here then it will be good for both of them because they are helping each other and I guess if you didn't lose the qualty of your post in here then there is no problem with that as you just need to maintaing your posting activity daily in here.

Yes, and when there's already most of the payouts approved then admin will commence the payment processing. I just don't feel that I can make posts this weekend but will just aim for 50 points and then, will just to be very active in next week after Christmas so, this will be a good time for me to rest for awhile here.

That's what I am saying that Admin has paid you before Christmas in here so that was really great as you can start your posting activity in here again because for sure you have the motivation to post again in here and when some of your fellow see that then they may do some posting again in here.

I just do the pattern or the admin last payment processed which also the same last Friday and now in Saturday which means admin did well to have weekly payouts. So, this is encouraging for me to always continue on posting here even I can't perfect to not have deductions or other members here.

i bought whole repayment the following when though i submitted merely inside ptp part and although certainly not obtained whole repayment once more but also for everyone the particular discounts is definitely okay as i can certainly nonetheless return precisely what i misplaced inside discounts simply by putting up more after all it is not hard to improve your current write-up the following when they have got restrict inside putting up.

This is why I am still actively posting on the forum whenever I can although there are sometimes that the posting activities are really discouraging. Unfortunately, there are still a number of members that dont consider this place to be good for posting and that is disappointing.

I have irregular posting in here. I should have reach 500 points in here by now but instead I only have 400 points until now. Right now I decided to post regularly in here and try not to sleep at night just to make sure that I can post regularly in here. I'm tired of earning less and I want to maintain my monthly earning in here and even excide. My expectation is that next year I will going to earn twice what I earn in here monthly. Meaning I want to earn 8 to 10 dollars a month in here starting next year.

I guess I am hoping that there would better posting activities because at the moment there isnt much activities to write home about. If there can be better posting activities then it would certainly be better because it would be easier to post and earn in here because in 2 weeks I havent managed to get to 500 points.

you won't see me posting here lately. I don't have much time to make a lot of post here lately. I know that it isn't hard to post here but I would need to take care of my quality of post. so if I have the time I will definitely do that so that I would be able to make a lot of points again

I did already made new posts last evening and I think that today still no new posts. And really not convinced that some members aren't active here but active in MEF threads. So far, I hope I can reach 100 points this day or better when there's better activities here in the weekend.

I will be active on the forum today so I hope to see you active as well. Its hard to post here because not a lot of members are active as it alrady so if other members are not available online then it can be frustrating. It would really help if there were more sections to post on in here.