Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

I guess I'm also excited about the payment approval and the daily contest winners again. So far, I made posts just few hours ago and I think I made 20+ points already. I just hope I can make another round of posting by tomorrow as when my payout got cleared I will just request for the new payout.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see that you have already reached a good amount of points to request on the forum quite soon. I have not been particularly active as much as I wanted to but slowly but surely I am increasing my point count and will get to the minimum to request again. I dont pay much attention to the daily activity contests because I am not active daily and might miss the announcement of the winners and therefore forfeit the prize.

it seems that the activity today has slowed down. i have just seen one member that posted with me on the site. so i just made moderate post for this day. So i just hope that tomorrow that there would be more activity on the site. as i am very much close to payout. although i am going to request when i have made like 400 points. and not just the minimum of 200 points.

I just need about 50 points on the forum in order to reach minimum payout amount of 200 points in here. I am sure that I can probably try getting there today even if it takes 2 rounds of posting on the forum. I still dont know if I will request from the forum when I get to 200 or wait to get to a higher amount.

I can sew members posting on the site actively now just like i am just glad that the members have seen that the site is very nice place to post at. Even when the payment was not that fast I always thought that the site is a very good place to post at. Specially now the payment is fast.

I have more than 300 points. But I would just request payout once the contest winners are announced again . So for now I have not seen any new update on the list of contest winners and theres no activity on the ptp section as well. So I just hope that the members would have the time to post on the site once again.

If I was active over the weekend myself I would have made it over 300 points on the MEF forum. For now i still have the 200 points but later on today I will get to increase that to 250 points as I try to go for a target higher than 200 points. I know that activities are better nowadays so I would find activities to post.

I'm going to request payout once again now. So I just hope that I would be able to see more activity again on the site as well now I think that the activity has slowed down today. So I have not seen the other members making post on the site as well. So I hope that I would be able to post here more later on.

I am tempted to request payments myself at the moment but I think that I would rather wait till I reach my target of 300 or more points before I can consider doing that. I am almost there already and two rounds of posting should help me get there. I did see that activities are somewhat down but an happy that other members are posting nonetheless.

I already see indieover payout worth 400 points that's many really. I just have there 200 points approved payout but currently I have more than 200 points so likely I got 400 points as well though, its not included in the payout lol. Anyways, I will just pursuing to still be active posting here in the next days.

Well me too i have more than 100points here but I dont know what is the minimum amount to request payment but since I have seen up to 2dollar here that means i will be keeping on posting with the site for better perfomance.

The minimum to cashout on the forum is 200 points so that means you are only halfway through to cashing out. I am still on my way to getting to 400 points after which I will cashout from here because I want to receive a better payment from the forum for my second payout than I did for my first one.

I guess I did managed to have lots of posts in mef while waiting for the payment. I don't know why is taking long time but really I need to have more activity here or consistent posting so that I can have my 400 points if ever it will still have this weekend the payment processing.

It just means that you are regularly active on the forum. This is also evident from the fact that you have managed to win the daily activity contest three times for the week. I find it hard sometimes to accumulate 50 points in here and just end up accumulating just around 30 points.

I'm sorry guys. I'm not regularly posting in here. Actually I'm not regularly posting in other ptp forums as well. I have hard time balancing my forex trading and my posting. But I guess that's a transition stage. Once I can regularly earn good amount of money in forex then I guess I can stop posting in ptp forums. What the use of posting and earning 5 dollars a month if I can earn 100 dollars a month in one broker site account right?

I also didnt complete a round of posting this morning and will be going back to the forum later on in order to do so because I would still like to have a good amount of points here daily. It seems like 300 might just be the magic number for me because I feel like requesting for payments even before getting to 400 points.