Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

But currently the forum pays well on their payments and we can see that it usually processed in Fridays which I have observed and experienced in the forum. I think we should have done to be more active than in other forums just because, they are one of the stable forum we know.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i know that the forum is one of the forums that are stable for now but i am not just motivated to make posts in the forum simply because i cannot request for a payout in the forum,anyways i would just be using this time to make posts in other forums,maybe when my infraction is about to expire,then i would resume posting in the forum

Yes, things have definitely changed on the forum with regards to payment processing and they are made much faster than before which is why its ideal to have your posting in here at the moment. I am now trying to make sure that I have posts so that I can cashout again when I get paid in here.

Before I can open multiple MEF site before but right now I can't I don't know if theirs some new codes in the site script that we are not allowed to open multiple MEF site but its really so frustrating as I like to open many MEF site as much as possible so that I can check if I do double post and so on. For me its easy to post if I can open all threads at once.

I did that to have multiple tabs and post continuously so, I don't know your issue about it. Anyways, I see that I got one entry in the daily contest winner and requested for payment. Still, I will need two more rounds of posting before, I can reach 500 points which really slow for me to reach it.

Multiple tabs is not dependent on the site but rather on the browser that you are using because the site itself does have such an option. I am still going to wait for more members to join in the discussions before I can post to make the discussions interesting as I work towards approaching my target.

I don't have problems opening multi tabs right now. It's not because of the site. Maybe he is just using a mobile which makes it difficult for him to open multi tabs. Anyway i would try to post here later on. So that i would be able to request for 500 points as well as I do love to earn a lot of points here.

Well if you are having difficulties when opening multiple tabs then its possible the problem is likely to result from your browser, because majority of guys inhere are having that feature working for them. It will be good if you seek help from other browser to yield a positive result.

I am just very much disappointed with the other Mod in here because tomorrow that will be 10 days that I am waiting for my payment request to get approved in here and I know that some of you know about it because you got approved first than my payment request and even got paid already.

What can be the cause of that,are you saying you submitted your payment request before those members that got paid in the forum?anyways i would try and visit the forum today and checkout the payment section to confirm what you are talking about,i might even make a round of posting in the forum as well

I requested first than them, but until now my payment request still not been approved, but those members got PAID already, so how was that. I think it happens to some members also and it's not really the first time that happen to me, but when it happens to you, it's quite annoying to see how unfair it is.

I believe that the mod made it clear in the chatbox that your payment request is to be worked on by the other mod on the forum unless if I misunderstood. I assume that since they share the work in here in terms of moderation each one has their own payment requests that they approve and set their own timeframes for this to happen. This is probably why yours has not been approved as yet because they are not dealt with by one moderator.

My latest payment proof from MEF !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036 (shobha k):

Date: 1/16/2013 6:52 AM

Batch: 127772974

From Account: U0886337 (Money Earning Forum)

Amount: $1.70

Memo: MEF Point Cashout. Keep support us at www.moneyearningforum.com

Thank you.

I will going to make posting again in MEF today as I have seen new posts although, I feel that the forum got lacking of activities again and need to encourage members to be active. I'm still waiting also for my payout approval because, today is Friday so not sure if there will be payment processing.

I'm happy that some how my infraction has been revised. I got infraction for posting proof of payments in hyip discussion section but I never post any proof of payments in hyip discussion section. But every thing has been sort out now. I guess we are all just human making mistake sometimes. I'm happy to be back posting in here again. I hope I can earn good amount of money in here each month.

Its good to see payment processing happening this morning. As usual I received a deduction and this time it was for 22 cents. That is not a big dent in my earnings considering that I had requested for $5 in earnings. Now its time to resume to posting again to accumulate another 500 points.

It was not that big deduction, it's really good for you guys that you just keeping up your posting activity in here because I have just decided that I will never ever going to post again in here because of the disappointment I am just requesting for 200 points in here and it's been 10 days and still not been verified.

Before I can open multiple MEF site before but right now I can't I don't know if theirs some new codes in the site script that we are not allowed to open multiple MEF site but its really so frustrating as I like to open many MEF site as much as possible so that I can check if I do double post and so on. For me its easy to post if I can open all threads at once.

Well, this is such a good thing if we can see about this here. So, this is more talking about the security of this forum website here. In this way here, this is not a bad thing for the forum, but this is more about improvement on this forum here. Hopefully this forum also can be better in this 2013

@monyitomon,how come you have requested for a payout since about 10 days ago and the mods are not verifying you payment request,is it that there was a mistake in your payment request or the mods are just approving payment requests randonly? Anyways i would try and visit the forum today and make a round of posting

I don't know the reason and I don't wanna stress myself about because I know that the Mod WISH4U is kinda well, never mind. But Mod Jaychan is good, he told me that WISH4U is the one who's verifying my payment request. I am just confuse I just don't wanna think about. I am just requesting for 200 points in here it should not be a big deal.

I havent made posts on the forum as yet so I will need to make one round of posting so that I can gather enough posts in order to cashout again from the forum. I dont know if I would be going for 500 again in here because I would like to request next week so I might request for all the points I have then.

Yes it's paying a lot and its still stable but since the activity had been up that I think that they are trying to expect more from members. So I think jitsu Maori moderate post only on the site as I think that they are trying top make sure that they would be stable that's why sometimes they are getting strict.