Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

There is no note at all that's why I am disappointed in here because I was supposed to be paid a long time ago in here because the Mod took a long time verifying my payment request when It's just 200 points. I don't know for what reason, but it's the second time it's happened to me, that's why I decided it's not good for me posting in here.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's really isolated incident I believe but really admin should process the payouts that are pending for a long time. But also I'm disappointed in this week because, I thought they will going to process payouts this Friday but it's not and now I don't know if they will going to have payments tomorrow.

@monyitomon,your payment has finally been processed after 20 days andyou got deductions of 14 cents,you had 7 unwanted posts,to be sincere,20 days is really a long time,this is not encouraging at all,this might even make you not to be wanting to make posts in the forum,anyways what matters is,you got paid finally

I think it is advisable for everyone to read or agree to the rules and regulation of any site during registration.. Lots of member complaining about pay cut when they request for payment but I still agree with someone that said its a sign to know that the moderators are doing their job.

I just finally got paid in here, I got deduction in here, but I never mind about it as it's just a small deduction and knowing is everyone is getting deduction in here so it makes no difference. I still don't have plan to do some posting again in here because will focus in some other Forums so don't have the time.

Date: 1/28/2013 9:05 AM

Batch: 129291280

From Account: U0886337 (Money Earning Forum)

Amount: $3.62

Memo: MEF Point Cashout. Keep support us at www.moneyearningforum.com

Thank you.

Date: 1/28/2013 9:17 AM

Batch: 129292826

From Account: U0886337 (Money Earning Forum)

Amount: $0.25

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 04 January 2013 Winner Prize

Thank you.

You earned some quite good amount plus if you got some deduction winning the daily activity poster cover it up. Anyway, I just hope that members will keep up their posting activity in here because some members are having some problem with the activities of the Forum as they hardly reach their targets.

I'm considering making post on the site as well very soon. But I would not say that I would be able to maintain my activity as I have been able to do before. But I think at least the site has enough activity as I can see it. So I just hope that you would be able to maintain your activity here.

I'm glad that today I'm able to make 2 rounds of posting which now I reached more than 150 points. I will still going to check for the latest posts in the forum and to see if I will still have a chance to reach 500 points in this week. Since, I believe that the payment processing might happen by next week already.

I don't know who are the members that are still active on the site besides you . but it's good that you would have still some other members that keep posting with you. I would try to be active as you if I would be able to find time night j love when I win the daily activity winner contest. Such a good extra amount.

There ar only few members that are active in the forum,let me say like 5 members,i should been amongst those members but my infraction made me to reduce my activity in the forum,anyways it would expire in couple of days,then i would be so active in the forum,i would even participate in the top poster contest

That is a lot of members already but I guess it's the amount of posts that they would that matters. I have just made five post and I don't feel like posting more. Maybe tomorrow I can make another five post. I just don't want to keep on posting on the site when I don't enjoy what I am doing. So I would just stop posting on the site as I was feeling tired after making five post.

Perhaps because even there are already quite good amount of members posting daily in here when they don't make a lot of post then it doesn't seem good unlike when there are just even three members, but very active in the Forums then I am sure they can all help each other to reach each of their targets.

I think today I will probably have the opportunity to make posts on the forum since its been a while since I was able to make some posts in here. Its good to hear that there are more members that are being active in here on the regular because then it would make it easy to be active.

It will be surely easy posting when you see that the activities in here are quite good especially when there are many replies as for sure you will be motivated to make your posting activity in here. Anyway, I know that some members targeting to accumulate 500 points in here before cashing out.

I was target for 500 points in my last payment request and I did manage to reach that because I was really motivated to get there. This time around I just want to go with the flow and see where it is going to take me and am glad that I was able to return to posting on the forum for today.

I am still not motivated to make posts here and i don't think that i would be making posts in the forum today,probably by tomorrow,i might resume posting in the forum 'cos by tomorrow,my infraction should have expired,i just need like 50 points to get to the minimum payout

I am just trying to get myself used to posting in here regularly although it might not be like before. What I would just like to do is to get more activities of late so that I can get a good target in the forum like it happened before. For now I am still sitting on 100 and looking to improve this.

When I was posting in here I was quite fast because I think when you are not posting daily you have a lot of things in your mind so you can post fast in here. Anyway, seems that some members is having some problem with their time, well, I understand you as you are already active in many other Forums.

Its becoming clearer that its an issue of time if you look at the posting activities in here. I also did not have much time on the forum of late so as much as I dont like this happening, I understand that other members also have the same thing happening to them at different times as well.

It's just not their priority perhaps it was also because that just limited paying section in here as members just mainly being active in the Paid to post discussion under GPT discussion so perhaps they find it boring posting in here when the discussion is just focusing in one.

That's true,it would become monotonous when members are making posts in just one section,i am just glad that my infraction expired this morning,so therefore i am resuming my activity in the forum as from tomorrow,i just hope that there is a good activity in the forum

Theirs only two section that is paying in MEF. hyip and ptp forums so you really don't have a choice but to be active in either or both section only. Unless if you want to do some charity post in which you can post in other section that is not paying for free. But me I rather post in ptp section and add in hyip section if I still want to post. And since I want to maximize my earnings I post in two sections most if not all the time.

I think they have other paying section which I have in the mlm section and also today I have seen that they have daily contest winners and there are many winners recently. I still have 150 points in the forum and still, I wanted to have 400 points at least before I request for my payout.