Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy that some how even the activity is not that good theirs still an activity in here. I'm just hoping that many will going to concentrate in ptp section as this is the weak spot. I can post as regularly as I want in hyip section but in ptp section I have hard time posting. I hope to see at least 5 guys posting in ptp forum so that I can do some healthy discussion post.

I have not been able to post and earn on the site so I would need to make an effort so that I would be able to make a lot of post on the site as well once again daily . This is not that first time I have taken a break from posting. Before I stopped posting for two months before I resume my activity.

It will be good if you can resume your activity here because it seems that posters are trying as much as possible to be active in MEF. Well, I haven't really created time for this forum but hopefully, next week when I wouldn't have much offline activity, I should begin regularly posting in MEF. If there's no daily post limit, I will accumulate as much points as possible.

I will try to post today and hope to reach 369 points in here. I'm happy that I'm earning in here each month. Although I tried to cashout and maintain 500 points to 1000 points post each month. I still end up earning less than 5 dollars on each request of payments in here. I guess I only get two to three payments that is in full amount in my whole life posting in here. The rest always below the amount that I requested.

Okay, I will wait then, because, I have posted here last evening and made 78 points but still not enough to have 100 points. Normally, I wanted to have 200 points every week here but it seems that 100 points is only possible in a 5 day basis which is difficult to have good posts.

It just depends on the amount of posting activities on the forum because on a good day you can manage to get in two rounds of posting. Unfortunately, sometimes there is not good activities on the forum and that doesnt leave room to have good round of posting.

i;m so happy because i still see payment proof here i don't know how long it takes to receive but as long its pay better resume my activity here and spend some time daily to post 10 posts at least in hyip and ptp forums and may ptc also,i think it would be easy for me cause i see som activity here already

I forgot to post in here. lols. I think this in the last 10 days I only manage to post total of 75 post in here more or less. I will try to post in here as regularly as I can. each time I post in here I post 25 post. I'm sorry to those who are active in ptp section since I'm absent for two to three days on that section. I will try to post in here today no matter what and I'm hoping that their will be another poster after me so that I can post in here again tomorrow.

I have made one post only for now. I am not sure if I would be able to make more posts on the site once again. So I just hope that I would be able to keep on posting on the site as well. So I just hope that I would have the time to post. I know that the activity has been so slow lately. But I would just try my best so that I would be able to post more on the site daily. Maybe five post daily than not posting at all.

The only reason why you should not make some postings on the site is because you are busy with other things which was the reason I was not active here lately, but now I am glad I'm getting back on my activity here. I had made some posting on the site and I'm just waiting for other members to reply on my last posts

I'm happy that some how I'm posting regularly in here again. I'm now focusing on reaching another 500 points in here and I'm hoping that I will going to get paid with my pending request of paymentsd in here. I know its hard to make good income in forex trading and that's why I'm trying to squeeze lots of profit as much as possible in here. Lets just hope that we can see MEF still going to pay forever even though its does not have much activity for a long time now.

I'm making a lot of posting on the site daily now. So I just hope that you would consider here like making two rounds of posting. So I would definitely make post here later on. So I just hope that I am going to see you there also. I have my motivation already back in posting on the site

Sometimes I need please stop posting on the site just because it is getting stressful when I do post a lot. So I would need a break sometime. So in some other days, i may not post here. But it's just okay so that I would be able to relax and refresh my motivation so I can post here again

It's good to know that you members are still active in the forum,i have not been able to make posts in this forum since like 2 weeks ago,i don't think i would be able to make posts in the forum today 'cos time has already gone and i still have to tidy some off line works,probably tomorrow,i would be making some posts in the forum

But for now I have made a lot of post although I just hope that the duplicate discussions would be closed as I don't think want to post on the duplicate discussions as it's like allowing the spamming on the site If I would post on those duplicate discussions. Anyway I have made a lot of post today and I would again tomorrow.