Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

Well i don't think that i would want to accumulate such points before i would request for a payout,i just want to see how the forum processes payment in the forum 'cos this is my first time that i would request for a payout,i only need about 15 points to get to a payout

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would imagine how members here manage to sustain with their posting in the forum when there is only few sections as paying, it creates a feeling that at a certain point in time members will become bored to post regularly on the forum so thats what I think members are not too active.

It can be bored but the forum is definitely and still have a decent post rate of 2 cents. And we can still manage to have 500 points or 5 dollars at least in a month in this forum. So, this is still an opportunity for the posters if they are going to handle or prioritize this forum.

I thought I can have posts here earlier this morning but I'm not able to as I'm offline for some hours but this afternoon I will going to resume my posting because, there's some members able to make posts already and yet I have the chance to reach for 200 points if ever.

Even they have not that good activity in the forum you can still make here 500 points in a month or 500 points in a week depends on how you able to post in the forum as others can make hyip section also. But in mef I just usually post here in the ptp section and sometimes in the mlm.

I used to be the most active member on the site but now I am not active at all on the site. So I just hope that I would be able to keep my activity on this site once again. So maybe later on i can start posting once again on the site. But I do think that posting here is addicting.

I don't think that you would be allowed to earn only 5$ monthly. I think it's $5 weekly and not monthly. But I don't think it's easy to make $5 weekly because of the low activity although some members were able to post well but I don't think that the world earn that much weekly.

That's very correct,you can earn $5 weekly but that would depend on the activity in the forum,if the activity in the forum for a particular week is high,then it is achievable but if the activity in the forum is low i guess it would take a long time for a member to get to $5

I'm happy with my earnings in here but I'm wondering what happen to the posters in here especially in ptp section. I see few activity in ptp section. I only manage to post in eight threads in ptp section since other threads I'm still the last poster even though my last post on those threads is two days ago. I hope activity in ptp section will pick up. I have no problem posting in hyip section but in ptp section only.

Don't expect to see good activity on the site as I think that the members are more busy lately so I also am not sure if I would always be able to post on the site If when I would be able to post again on the site although I am planning on posting on the site later on. But I just hope that I would be able to post here.

Well, now some members can make posting already because, I have made also new posts in that forum. However, I still not able to manage 200 points and will still need 3 more posts in order to reach it. And yet, I will have my payout request by tomorrow evening since, I have no choice with the not much activities.

Yeah you would need to keep checking out the site so that you would be able to know if you would be able to post again when you see new posts on the site. Before the activity has been doing pretty well. But at least you have been able to maintain your activity on the site when you have been active in different forums also.

Its good to see that posters can earn decent amounts depending on the activity in the forum but The little deductions given in MEF always gives me a bit of worry because even though they are just a few cents, calculating the total sum that have been deducted in a month may reach a dollar.

There's nothing much you can about it that's why it's better to keep on posting and to cover it from the becoming winner in their daily contest if you will able to be active most of the time. But then, yes, it will be a loss somehow but I get used to it and other members also.

I just checked the forum not quite long to see if my payment request has been accepted,on reaching the forum to check the payment request,i found out that my payment request has been rejected,reason is because i have only donated 2 points,2.0 was displayed in my control panel so i thought i have donate. 200 points,'cos 200 points is equivalent to $2.0,anyways,i have now donated all my points now and confirmed it to be donated by checking my points,all i have left is just 1 point

If you can join us in posting in the forum,i think accumulating points would not be so difficult,if you can make at least a round of posting in the forum,i would also do a round of posting in the forum,anyways i am still waiting for one of the mods to approve my payment request

This evening I wanted to post however, it is still no recent posts in the ptp section and thus, my decision for making payout is just correct because, of I can't no longer add more points for the reason of low activities this week. Still I don't lose hope that some members will going to be active here.

But i made a round of posting in the forum yesterday so you should be able to make a round of posting in the forum today,the mods has not yet approved our payment request,i don't really know how long it takes for payment to be approved in the forum 'cos this is just my first time of requesting for a payout