Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

This actually just be automatic when you think about it. The time limit given to claim your earnings is just too little as it is two days I do believe. Maybe the assumption is that if you are posting everyday on the forum you must be able to check the contest annoucements daily.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally, just one more round of posting as I will be able to make 200 points since I have now 140 points here. I probably can make 20 posts though, still need to check if I can post in some time. So far, other members make here daily posting as we can't expect to have other activity in other sections.

I have just gone over 100 points myself and I am looking forward to making more points on the forum for this week. I will be going for 50 points a day and hope that I can achieve that as there is good activities on the forum now with other members posting as well. It would be good to get paid again from here.

Congratulations on getting another payment from the forum. I am still on 100 points in here and still working towards reaching another payment request in here. One thing for sure is that I wont be requesting for 200 points this time around because for the first one I was just testing the waters to see how it would work out.

I'm really happy that when I post yesterday in ptp section theirs three active posters in their. Before its like its only two of use active members who is posting in ptp section. But now theirs many of us. I hope its going to improve soon. If this is going to happen regularly I can actually earn good amount of money in here in the long run. I know MEF is really a good site to invest my time and effort.

I have seen that you are so active on the site as well. I have not been able to post on all the post your help made as I am so busy. Anyway I would try to request payout tomorrow. So I hope I would have at least 250 points by tomorrow. After all we can't anymore edit our payment request anymore

i have seen activity from chardyme this morning. and so i was able to complete my post on the ptp section. so i am glad that you were able to post here for this day because the other members were just too busy with other things that they were not able to post here for this day and even yesterday. so i am just happy that i have been able to earn more points on the site. so i would say that i am so active on the site daily.

That's nice. I will able to make a round of posting also today and let's see if I can make 20-25 posts in one round. Looks like I don't have much chance yet in their daily contest as still I don't get any of the days I'm posting here but then, I will just focus on my activity first.

the forum as the same in this month no updated news or new contest as i see, i see some activity today so i will make plan to post about 10-15 posts here today hope i could earn some points,hyip section is may be the most active section here so better started with.

activity is indicated by this forum the day being well evident from the number of members actively posting in this forum, if I personally still provide limited posting PTP, PTC HYIP programs I think is still very hard to because I do not quite understand what exactly of HYIP itself if you know about HYIP please explain to me what is the meaning of the HYIP is and how it works, thanks mate

@zebrut explaining the meaning of HYIP in this thread will be going off-topic. If you want to learn more about Hyip, visit the Hyip section of this forum or other ptp forums you work with.

Back to the topic, from the payment proof posted by Indieover, its clear that the admin of MEF has begun to clear payments. Chardyme you may want to have second thoughts on quitting your activities in MEF.

I am getting close to payout. I have 160 points by now. So I just hope that I would be able to make payout by tomorrow. I would like to make a lot of post on the site daily as it's easy to post here and the payments are just so fast. So I just hope that the activity would continue tomorrow.

exactly once made ​​a post on this forum is very easy once because members actively posting new threads every day and so we can easily provide for even posting payment issues I do not think there is a problem for even the MEF website is arguably one of the sites of rapid PTP process the payment request members

I believe that I have around 70 points in here if I am not mistaken and will be going around to make my posts for the day after quite some time. It would be good to earn from here again as I have realised from member comments in other forums that the forum is now paying much faster than when I last was here.

I guess I know now why I have some deductions or I though I have some deductions. Its because of proof of payments that I'm posting. As I know the hyip and the ptp section is the only paying section. So if we post proof of payments in ptp proof of payments section in my understanding we are not or not going to get paid. I don't know if my interpretation is correct but its seem the only logical way to understand why I get deductions.

I don't try to understand the reason of my deductions. I am just happy because of the contest prizes is more than enough to cover for my deductions in my payment request. Anyway I have been trying to post a lot here and it's giving a lot of points already. So I can reach payout once again soon. So I just hope I would receive my payment soon also.

Well that is good and great I hope the admin will process payment fast in here as for me I have reach 200points but before tomorow ends I hope to incure more points that will give me access to request another a payment in here and made another posting as well.

I still don't see yet new approve payouts. And also my payout is not yet approve. I guess I still believe that they will process payments every week. Though, there could be delays somehow. So today, I will just try if I can make another round of posting after I'm done posting in here.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 :

Date: 2012-14-11 02:13:38

Batch: 119574357

From Account: U0886337

Amount: $2.12

Memo: MEF Point Cashout. Keep support us at www.moneyearningforum.com

Thank you.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597:

Date: 2012-14-11 02:04:44

Batch: 119573321

Amount: $0.25

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 08 November 2012 Winner Prize

Thank you.

Date: 2012-14-11 02:03:09

Batch: 119573106

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 06 November 2012 Winner Prize

Thank you.

Date: 2012-14-11 02:01:59

Batch: 119572976

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 04 November 2012 Winner Prize

Thank you.

I'm just so glad that we have been earning pretty well on this site nso I just hope that I would be able to make a lot of post on the site as well. I would try to post here again later on. So I just hope that you have made a lot of post on the site already so I would not be able to make another round of post on the site.