Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

Well, I think this time it may not be possible for you to accumulate 400 points in here because even you have enough motivation and time when there are no good activities in here then it's not really possible for you to reach your goal at this moment that the activities are not good.

you are right 400 point seems very high to reach in MEF however i check the forum now and it seems i could reach 50 point easily due to activity, so may be he could reach his goal with no problem

the problem here that it would take some time to get paid ,i hope i'm wrong and they will paid now fast as i'm not active for long time

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For now having 400 points on the forum would be very high for me because I am not that active on a regular basis in here. When I return to posting on the regular in here then I might consider going for a higher target. I know that you can make around 50 points on the forum per day quite easily and there are still members that try to post here daily.

I have finally 200 points and skills would request payout now. And also I have won on the contests so I would make request my prize for that also. So I would make two payments request. Anyway I hope I would earn 400 points this week.I know it's not easy to achieve that but if not I would just try whatever amount I can reach weekly

I'm still in 100 points but I did not yet have my posts for today so I might able to get some points again. Since other members are doing posts here consistently. I just need to have another 100 points or probably two more days of posting in mef. As if I can have 50 points per day.

It's just sad that I am not able to make a lot of earning for this month. For two weeks I have just accumulated about 200 points. So I hope by next week it would take just one week for me to earn 200 points or I would be more glad if I would be able to earn a bit better than that. So I would try to be more focused on the site as well.

Its just harder for me to focus on the forum and try to be active nowadays as I used to before. I already got paid for my posts in here and as much as it should be motivating me to post time does not allow me to do so. I am hoping that I will have some more time online so that I can resume posting and earning from here.

I have just made four post today because I have seen only new posts on four discussions only on the ptp section. So I am just waiting for more new posts on the ptp section. Anyway I am getting close to 100 points although I think that the minimum payout is 200 points. So I hope that you guys would help in posting on the site as well.

I also give 10 as a new post today due to lack of active members in this forum so posting will we provide is very limited. how can we achieve the minimum point if we can not provide adequate post, I think is very hard to to reach the minimum point in the near future. hopefully other members can be active again give new posts or threads in this forum site.

I have not done any post on the site lately. I would try to find other sections I can post at so that I would be able to maintain my activity on this site as well. The members are not posting lately on the ptp section. So I would miss the chance to win something on the contests again if I would not post here daily.

From what I saw another member mentioning about the forum it would seem that the only paying sections are the PTP and the HYIP sections which means that it would be much harder to find other sections to post to unless you have some knowledge of HYIP's. I also wanted to post in the payment processors sections because there are times when I was active and there wasnt enough replies.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 :

Date: 2012-21-10 09:14:21

Batch: 115641937

From Account: U0886337

Amount: $1.78

Memo: MEF Point Cashout. Keep support us at www.moneyearningforum.com

Thank you.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597:

Date: 2012-21-10 09:12:08

Batch: 115641823

From Account: U0886337

Amount: $0.25

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 08 October 2012 Winner Prize

Thank you

Congratulations on receiving your payment on the forum for both the contest and your payment request. I still am not encouraged to look at the daily activity contest simply because they are not updated regularly. The payment that you are receiving is for the 8th of October also so it would be better if admin make payments for the contests more regularly.

I've joined to follow this site and have started providing posts but have not been able to use it to its full potential because the time is not enough. I see that this forum is pretty good and so far many of the old members became active again following this forum so it would be easier for us to give each other a good post.

Its good that you won in contest in here. Me I don't know how to join the contest I just post and hope I can earn good amount of money in here. Right now I have lesss than 200 points in here and my target is to reach 500 points before the second week of November so that I can request payments in here right away. I hope I can be more active in here soon.

I still do not understand the point of income on this site, and what the purpose of that donate to this day I still do not find the answer, therefore I still have not been able to deliver posts on this site due to the limitations of this information that makes me pause followed post here. Do you understand the meaning of what it donate.

In order to request for a payout in here you have to donate the points that you have accumulated to MEF_Bank. This is just how to cashout from the forum. Other than that everything else is the same as you would find in any other PTP forums with their post rate being 2 cents per post.

I am quite happy as there's about four members that he made post on the ptp section. So I can make another round of post. Last time that the activity is just slow so at least for today the activity is just doing pretty well. So I just hope that the activity would continue to be this way tomorrow

After months of problem from MEF, I am finally able to visit it. I was having a problem with this site lately as I wasn't able to visit the site at all with my IP address but it seems that the blockage is removed and I can restart to post at MEF once again. However, I have forgotten my password sadly and wondering to create new MEF account if they allow it.

among low spending community this is one of my preferred. as they didn't fall short to pay their associates though sometimes they have setbacks.despite the fact they give reductions for trash publish that didn't prevent me to publish or remain publishing in this community

Guys I'm just wondering why you are not active in here. This site is paying fast. Paying about one to two weeks at most and the rate in here is 2 cents per post. Just post 10 in ptp section and 10 in hyip section every day and you can earn more than 5 dollars a month in here. And to make sure that you earn godo in here each time you reach 400 points its better that you withdraw right away.

i am going to reach payout about 20 points or bit less i can reach payout already. anyway, my secret to winning the contest like twice a week is just trying to post daily even just few post daily would be enough to make me win something twice weekly on the contest. as the contest prize is the way to cover for my loss i get on the deductions on my payout request.

Yes I have just made payout I think last night or early this morning I just can't remember. Anyway ,I am,and so disappointed I saw my name as a winner on the contests but I am already one day late to claim the prize. So I would just try to check out the results earlier next time