Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

I am rather disappointed that I could not access the forum earlier when I tried to open it up so that I can begin to post in here. I had hoped that I would find some replies to my posts and because I need only 25 posts to request payout just make the remaining posts. It looks like I will have to wait till later to complete my posts.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no problem accessing the site on my end. So I think it might just be a temporary problem on the site or maybe at your end. Anyway I am planning just to make a lot of post here at night because I am posting a lot first in forums. So hopefully I hope that I would not have any problem posting here later on.

I decided to increase my post in here. I'm happy with an increase of activity in here. Before I post 150 points three times a week and I decrease it to 120 points three times a week becuase of the low activity and even reach the point that I only post 90 points three times a week. But now activity seems picking up especially in ptp section that's why I'm going to increase m post rate in here also.

Yes the activity has increased somehow but not that significantly. So I hope to see at least two more members that would post here at least twice a week. That would be enough to increase the activity on the ptp section so that I would be able to maintain my daily activity on the site. So I hope that the activity would be good enough so that I can earn like 400 points weekly here.

Minimum point for CashOut : 200

Maximum point for CashOut : 500

Minimum post for CashOut : 100

1 MEF Point = $0.01

1 thread created = 3 Points

1 post = 2 Points

Payment proof = 1 Point (this will be manually deducted when rechecking process by Mods)

Payment Processors:

Liberty Reserve

Perfect Money

Paypal

http://www.moneyearn...orum.com/forum/

Refferer link

passable to embellish my Liberty field, let alone I've left the PTC sites and start switching play at PTP sites that I think are better than PTC because PTC is now a lot of the scam. 1 post get 2 points, the minimum payout is 200 points I do not think it takes too long to get paid. thank you for the information. Greetings.

I think that the minimum payout is very low it just takes 100 posts and it's not a strict forum. Anyway I would check the contest section once again and so I hope that I am able to win something on the contests once again. So I would be able to get nice earnings. The moderate admins just won on the contests most of the time although they were not able to request their prizes most of the time. If I would win it many times that I would make sure I would request them every time.

I do not know if in this forum there contest site. What kind of contest that can be followed in this forum and how to see that this site is being hosted a contest, because I've just become a member here and do not understand very well about the ins and outs of the site, how the procedure of the contest at this site. thank you for the information.

You just need to explore the site, read the rule first and understand them so you can avoid getting a big deduction or worse not getting paid. I am actually thinking now of going back posting in here, but anytime I want I can do some posting as I already have an account in here.

I think they have update particularly in their hyip about the payment proof posting they have added about the details of the program when the hyip monitors will going to post their proofs. So far, I got some posts today and maybe, later I will try to add some to reach atleast 50 points.

So, they need to say something? well, I think because the Admin want those Hyip monitors to say something because when those Hyip monitors just usually posting their payment proof where it can count if they can say something because if the discussion may get better if we can get information from those Hyip monitors.

I'm going to wait for other members to post here on the ptp section. Anyway I wonder why I don't receive any new notification of new posts from other members thats why I was not able to post here immediately. So I hope that I won't have problem with receiving notifications once again so I don't have to visit the site to know if I can make a lot of post again.

I did not able to continue on my target for daily posting. As I currently have here 40+ points and will resume my activity today and hoping to see activity again since we are just focusing here in ptp section which other sections are inactive and not paying sections.

Oh well I just hope that you would be able to post here as well. Anyway even though I am able to post daily here I just feel that I am not able to earn a lot of points yet and I am slow in getting more points. So I would try to be more active although I have been very active already. So I would just maintain the level of activity I have now.

Just need some updates here. After 4 months of inactivity, I am back. How has life been so far at MEF ? Just visited it and I see pages of threads at HYIP section without any replies, and when I entered the PTP section, I only see last post by indieover. Activity in MEF has slumped again ?

If you join this forum concentrate on hyip and in ptp section only. This site is only paying this two sections. Other sections are not paid to post sections so you must be aware of that. Also make sure that you don't do consecutive post in here as you going to get deductions in here if you do that. No matter how long that thread is not active as long you are the last poster better not post.

I guess that this explains why there are virtually no posting activities in the other sections. At the moment I am posting in the PTP section and do manage to get some posts on a more regular basis whenever I get time to post on the forum. So far I am still waiting for my first payment although I see it has been approved.

i'm so confuse here about the rate per post ,i'm stop my activity here for long time so i need some update for the rate they offer ,i'm already check the forum and now i'm confused more so let me know guys what the rate and the min and active poster here how it talk to recieve min,mean while i will take apart and make some posts here today

i'm so confuse here about the rate per post ,i'm stop my activity here for long time so i need some update for the rate they offer ,i'm already check the forum and now i'm confused more so let me know guys what the rate and the min and active poster here how it talk to recieve min,mean while i will take apart and make some posts here today

Why are you still confused ? You can still visit the forum and take a look at the rates.

http://www.moneyearningforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=486

I still have only 80 cents here I think. I might able to add more points in next day. I'm just not able to post here because of I'm busy in other way to earn but of course, its not too late since it is still early for this month and I know that they can process payment atleast once in a month.

I think that the activity here slowed down once again. So I hope that the members would be consistent on their act on the ptp section as I am just posting on the ptp section as there is only few paying sections on the site. As I would like to reach my goal on the site like 400 points weekly. So I hope that it's still possible to do that weekly.

Well, I think this time it may not be possible for you to accumulate 400 points in here because even you have enough motivation and time when there are no good activities in here then it's not really possible for you to reach your goal at this moment that the activities are not good.