Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

So far, I managed to have some posts and made to have now 60 points I think although I will proceed on posting again by this evening as I wanted to have the payout as fast as possible. So far, I can see few members active in ptp section and will try to post in other sections.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes you should be active on the ptp section as well just like we do. as we get to earn well on the site. if the members are active i can make like 30 posts daily on the ptp section. but if there is slow activity i can make like 15 post daily. so i hope i can maintain at least 30 post daily. that would be good enough to earn nicely each month here.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597:

Date: 2012-21-05 14:24:48

Batch: 95932334

From Account: U0886337

Amount: $4.18

Memo: MEF Point Cashout. Keep support us at www.moneyearningforum.com

Thank you.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 :

Date: 2012-21-05 14:22:00

Batch: 95931968

Amount: $0.25

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 10 May 2012 Winner Prize

Thank you.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 :

Date: 2012-21-05 14:18:15

Batch: 95931463

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 05 May 2012 Winner Prize

Thank you.

I decided to increase my post in here also. I already make another step on how to earn good amount of money in MEF. I will going to increase my post in here. I hope that's okay and will not going to affect my earnings and my status in here.

I really like how I earn in here.

Congratulations on your earnings. I didnt realise that there are time frames within which you need to claim your prize and you dont get to do so within that time frame then you will forfeit it. I just assumed that whenever you are aware that you won you just contact admin and get paid out.

i am about to start posting on this site now.But when i check things out on it some days ago,i learnt the admin did closed the GPT section from a paying ones but he had reopened the Paid To Post section.I just hope things will not get bad when i fully start working on it.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697:

Date: 2012-28-05 02:40:39

Batch: 96844250

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 15 May 2012 Winner Prize

Date: 2012-28-05 02:49:06

Batch: 96844845

Amount: $1.90

Memo: MEF Point Cashout. Keep support us at www.moneyearningforum.com

Thank you.

i would request my payout here later on or by tomorrow. but i will have to go internet cafe because i can't access the site at home till now. it is just a big problem for me to access the site when other members don't have the problem to access the site at all.

Actually cant remember that I registered here some time ago just saw the email already exists message. I will be getting more active in here.

For those that are being redirected to another site on clicking the proceed button on registration. It only happened to me when I was using my mobile. On Chrome, I was able to proceed to the next step in registration.

I will start with making a couple of posts today and hopefully help pick up activities in here. I have been looking for another place to be active in and I think that this should serve the purpose just fine.