Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ITalkMoney -- italkmoney.com

christmas_

My strategy in here is almost the same as before. The payment is delayed in here by three weeks more or less. But Italk is always paying. So what I did I keep on posting and every time I reach 100 post I just simply cashout. Keep it pending. In time its like having a time deposit. or post dated check. Because you still get paid.

My strategy on ITM is that w should place a request after making more than 100 posts like 200 or more,

in a single request, so that w can avoid placing a lot payout requests, before the previous one expires,

actually it is quite fats to reach 100 posts for active posters like in 3 days, but if the payment is delayed then

we will have a lot requests if we place at just 100 posts always.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup i do agree place payment whenever we reach it or more than that.im hoping that admin will able to pay member daily.i remember before they take about 4 payment request to get approved in a day.i think now they become so busy with their business so then delay in here is normal

so far I have made more than 2400 posts on ITM of which

I was already paid for 2200 posts and just now I have requested payment for my latest set of 200 posts that is

from 2201 to 2400, a new set of 200 posts unpaid was sent for the admin's approval and payment,

it is my 21st payout request on this forum and I am glad to be a member of this senior paying forum.

So far, this site has really good standing. I've visited it a few minutes ago and a lot of members are online. And it wasn't really

that surprising 'cause I know that ITM is really a good PTP forum. Around 200+ members are online and I don't see

this status in other forums. The Admin is also consistent in paying his members, that's why members there are really active.

I hope other forums will be like ITM too.

I guess that members do like the forum because of the activities in there. Also, admin sinip is very consistent in paying members every 2 weeks. Not bad at all since you know the payment schedule in this forum. I hope I can be active again in here. :)

there is a great activity on this forum, while I was posting in hyip and PTP sections, I have noticed that the activity in those sections was really nice,

members discuss a lot of points regarding the hyips or forums, that there was good replies to get faster and we thus can proceed to discuss further,

the activity at IHBP section is considerably great as well, overall the forum is reliable and pays with good post rates.

I really do not understand why the activity at hyip discussion is not up to the mark here,

the threads will get updated but not regularly,

I haven't received any replies at hyip discussion but only at PTP section there have been fast replies,

the hyip discussion is a section where we can get huge post rates than PTP section, so better to be active there.

maybe member paused a while their activity in here but usually member just prefer to post proof in hyip section.i never make post in that section,i prefer to post in ptp section because many member understand ptp thread/discussion so will not hard to get many replies in here

@archu :

that is because not all people is investing at HYIP and work from HYIP..because of that the HYIP section is really rare to replied..like my self im not understand HYIP so im not making any post there..but soon i will try to invest at HYIP so i can making post at HYIP section too..:D

i think i should PM sinip in other site too about my problem in accessing this site since there is no response in YM when i talk to angel.i dont know whe got it or not but it have been twice i contacted her about my problem.i hope then sinip able to help me out

definitely, it must be your server problem or any other technical issue either from your side or from the site,

but I don't have accessing issues with ITM,

infact the site loads faster from my end, and I am able to post here without any issues so far,

I hope the activity will grow up even better than now on ITM.

I have received my payment from ITM on April 6, 2011.

It's quite long time of waiting, I guess they don't keep their own promise.

I hope it will be better soon.

MY 5TH ITM PAYMENT

Date: 4/6/2011 12:58 AM
Batch: 58546664
From Account: U8141828 (sinip doboj) 
Amount: $2.80
Memo: Payment for your posts in ITalkMoney forum.

Thank you.

I have 2 payment requests in this forum and im on my way to the third.

But the admin is very trustable so i dont see any problems in waiting. I agree with archu

there is no activity in the hyip discussion. I did try in the beginning, wrote a im in and all and the sended money and why im in.

Well got myself a warning directly that payment proofs is going only in i have been paid. I didnt see the payment sended from me as a i have been paid. but never mind.

I wanted get a discussion going, and this is one way. In anyway its a great forum just very quiet in the discussion for my interest hyips:)

I have recently noticed great activity on hyip discussion section of ITM, for last two days, that was not seen before, for few weeks,

anyway, there have been very less number of threads at hyip discussion of ITM,

I think thread starters have not been more active here, I think I should make few threads at least on popular hyips of recent times.

finally im able to be active and access this site again.thats really nice,i hope then im able to be more active in here especially in other section since i wanna try to avoid any infraction in future.i really want to be more active in here again.i hope then more member will also help me

I have noticed that the admin has been active on the forum,

I am sure the post checking will be going on for the requests that have been taken place on ITM,

I have around two hundred active posts for which I soon will be placing a fresh request here,

just waiting for the old one to arrive to my LR account.

great activity on hyip discussion section, recently, on ITM, but all new threads !

the threads on newly introduced programs in the hyip industry,

so only thread starters are posting actively here, that is what I noticed,

hope members take part in discussion on various popular senior hyips as well.