Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ITalkMoney -- italkmoney.com

christmas_

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually yesterday i see sinip is was approved the pending payment that is really good sinip is more fast again in the approved payment request..i hope in the future sinip is can approved more fast that right now..im sure if like that ITM will got the activity member again for sure ;)

ah! im missed this information for sure..so right now maximum to get payment just 4 days..that is really good for sure..that will be make me really happy to become upgrade membership again in here..because the payment is just needed 4 days maximum..i will be really active in here for sure :D

wow,i just missed out of getting paid by this great forum.Had i been active,i would have been paid,but since members were complaining of not getting paid,i thought it's a better idea to stay off,but after admin promise to clear payout within four days,am having a reconsideration here.Planning to come back.

I have noticed that the admin hs paid for many cash out requests recently,

there have been a lot active posters and so there will be a bunch of payout requests here everytime,

well, I have just placed a request of rmy latest 200 unpaid posts of which maximum payment proof posts.

I have noticed that the admin hs paid for many cash out requests recently,

there have been a lot active posters and so there will be a bunch of payout requests here everytime,

well, I have just placed a request of rmy latest 200 unpaid posts of which maximum payment proof posts.

Good to know that my friend since I am still in the process of reaching the minimum payout. I hope that many members will be more active in here so that I will not find it hard to make some posts in this forum.

Good to know that my friend since I am still in the process of reaching the minimum payout. I hope that many members will be more active in here so that I will not find it hard to make some posts in this forum.

there is nothing to worry regarding the activity over here,

this is one of the senior forums for now and well known admins there and reliable forum,

of course the payments may be delayed as a lot members keep posting and request payments,

the post checking will be strict and the admin won't tolerate spamming, and such copy paste posts never be paid here.

well, I am planning to place a request after making a lot posts like around 300 posts or so,

cause I am sure that we will definitely be paid for our all unpaid posts, also to reduce the waiting period, I prefer to request all my posts at once,

I have noticed the post checking and approval is taking time like fifteen days or so,

then if I place a request for 100 posts, I am already reaching about 200 posts before the previous payment is issued to me.

actually they are times they pay fast and approves of our payout fast. but lately my payout had delays again though they said it will just take at least 4 days. but i don't have problem with that cause i know that they are quite busy offline. i can wait patiently despite the delays.

I requested my first payment just yesterday and I am waiting for my payment to be approved and paid. I knew already that there are some delays in here but admin will clear this out. It's fine for me because the site is paying and no problem with that at all.

i am too hoping to reach payout. but it seems it is not that easy to reach payout lately as more members become less active though they are still posting. but the amount of post that they do now is much less that what they can do before. i guess they are just busy. so i am waiting and hopefully by next week the members will have more time to post on this site.

well, especially in PTP section, few members will post active and not much activity over there,

so we can't post back to back, we should wait until someone replies to our comment,

then definitely a great disappointment for active members if they get late replies, where as

at the section IHBP, there is the most activity by all monitor admins and many other payment proof posters all the time.

The admin of this program promise to look into my pending request for over some months now and i hope they look and get it approve. Until then i will not bother to post in this forum.

the delay is for the reason that the admin himself do thorough post checking before he approves the payments,

also he will do justify to the posters with quality content with reasonable post rates,

as this forum has no fixed post rate for different sections except IHBP which is worth one cent,

and other sections' post rates depends on the post quality of the members, the more quality posting, the more money we can earn.

my payout request took more than 4days before it got approved. though they said payments will be done in juts 4 days. so i think they still have problem to find time to process the paymetns that fast. but i don't mind. it is just okay for me as i am not discourage even if it takes more than 4 days. it just got approved yesterday and still need to wait for it to get paid.

well not really bad at leat admin still accept it and they will also paid you.i have no problem in payment.maybe admin in ITm also busy handle the other new sites too so a bit delay in payment is not the big deal.i hope then pther memebr will not discourage of it too