Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ITalkMoney -- italkmoney.com

christmas_

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think now the proof posters will get paid in cents, if they request for just hundred posts,

cause the post rate is reduced to half cent,

thus the hundred posts can bring them only fifty cents, again deductions if any violations made,

so I guess we can see very low amounts paid to members ! better to request at 200 posts, my opinion.

I heard that the admin will process the rest of payment request (above 1 March) after he went to another country. Too bad, I asked

payment in 2 March and I must wait until next and then the admin will process my payout request. I hope it will be processed soon

because I will ask another payout request :D

fast payment received with good post rates !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036 (shobha k):

Date: 3/7/2011 2:11 AM

Batch: 56668956

From Account: U8141828 (sinip doboj)

Amount: $2.45

Memo: Payment for your posts in ITM forum.

Thank you.

admin sinip is back again. and he has started to processed payment request and approved some payment request already. though payment is not as fast as we were told it would. nevertheless, members are happy with faster processing payouts now. I find it easier to each payout lately.

this time I was quite surprised to see the payment issued fast than expected,

even the post rate was also good, almost all of my posts among the 200 were payment proofs,

there might be very few, or I can say single digit number of discussion posts, in the set of 200 posts,

still got good amount, $2.45 !

I have checked the site once again today but I didn't look that the admin, Sinip, process the other request after 1 March yet.

I hope my payment request will be checked and approved soon so I could ask another payout request :P because I have reached

another minimum payout request in here :)

yes you got good payment. for i know that we get only 1 cent for payment proofs. so for your 200 posts and you get $2.45 for mostly payment proofs. that is very good enough earnings.

well, here after the post rate for proofs will be 0.5 cents as per the new rules,

so in order to earn a decent amount from the forum, it has now been compulsory to make discussion posts as well,

nothing wrong even if we make all proof posts but this section has fixed rates,

where as the discussion posts in ITM can bring us huge rates depending on quality content posts.

I dont know about this new rule that we get only $0.005 for payment proofs. I tried looking into the site for that announcement but I could not find that announcement. anyways I dont post much payment proofs so that it won't really matter that much to me or would it affect my earning that much.

well, the post rate for the IHBP section will be mentioned in detail in the thread format only,

in the beginning, they have IHBP section with one cent post rate and presently the rate was reduced to half cent and

that is mentioned clearly in the subject line of the thread of IHBP section.

if member check the thread carefully then they will surely become know about the exact rate there since they will not hide anythign from member.i never post proof in here so its not really influence me.i just hope then i can also become so active in here too.i have look at payment request thread too.so many member request there.but the last approved payment request is for people who request in march 1st

if member check the thread carefully then they will surely become know about the exact rate there since they will not hide anythign from member.i never post proof in here so its not really influence me.i just hope then i can also become so active in here too.i have look at payment request thread too.so many member request there.but the last approved payment request is for people who request in march 1st

Well, the forum pays longer than expected. But for me, it's still fine. I never rush my payments in here since this is not one of the forum I am prioritizing. I am not active here for now but will resume my activity after I have already requested other forum payments.

Looks like the speed of payment requests being processed is great.

Currently, it has been processed till 4th March payments, so I believe I will be paid soon, since my payment request was made on 5th March.

Looking forward to my 7th payout in ITM. I do hope I can get a better pay this time round.

recently, I have noticed that ITM has got a lot advertisers that is the sponsors for the forum,

which is good that the admins are doing well to attract advertisers for the forum, as usual,

of course, that can't be possible without the members' huge activity over there,

as there is no fund issue, here, the only thing required is fast checking of posts and approval of requests !

lately the payment has been slow again. it seems there are times that they can not maintain the fast payment. but they were able to make fast payment on the hyrextalk the sister site.

that was good to know from your post that ITM has sister site, as well,

I was unaware of that information,

is the admin the same for both the forums, ITM as well as HT,

if so, then definitely it can cause delays in processing payments for managing both forums at a time.

yes maybe because they are prioritizing the payments in HT that is why the payment in ITM is not that fast as in HT. but still i have no problem in that. sometimes i can reach payout so fast that i would have two payout that is requested not too far apart from my last payout. so usually i will just wait for others to request first so that my new payout won't sit too close to my last payout request.