Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ITalkMoney -- italkmoney.com

christmas_

It may remain as a big question mark what actually happened in here because I really thought that the Admin is a good one in here that he won't leave the Forum, and those payment request remain unpaid in here. But that's the reality we must accept it.

This is the same impression that I had received from senior members in here I still wonder even today why there was no announcement whatsoever of the fact that the forum is no longer paying of something to that effect from admin in here. Its plain to see anyway that its no longer a paying forum which is why I am not posting at the moment. I have accepted that I wont be paid for my payment request.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stopped being a loyal member on the site wince January. But I still tried to post by the month of May but then I got disappointed with no activity on the site as well. So I have been discouraged on being active on this site again. So I was not able to keep my activity once again on the site. But at least I didn't waste too much of my time as I was not able to continue posting here. Anyway since there was no payment so I am glad that I was not able to continue posting on the site again.

After very long time i checked that forum, There are lot of spam posts with foreign language and so on then i got doubt and came here to find the reason, after viewing last few posts it's clear that the forum isn't a paid to post forum anymore, normally this is the way the forums end up if they stop paying. It was a good forum for a long time.

It's really a neglected forum as the admin does not care about how the site anymore. So ts just sad that the forum is just abandoned by the admin as well. It just shows that the admin does not have any plans on the site as well. But the admin should disabled the post options so that the site would none filled with spamming even if the admin does not have a plan on the site anymore.

It's really a neglected forum as the admin does not care about how the site anymore. So ts just sad that the forum is just abandoned by the admin as well. It just shows that the admin does not have any plans on the site as well. But the admin should disabled the post options so that the site would none filled with spamming even if the admin does not have a plan on the site anymore.

I think admin won't disable any kind of posts because if the admin locks the threads and disable new thread creation then no one will visit the forum which makes less earnings for admin from advertisers. If he isn't going to give more care for the site then he won't disable new posts as it earns him more money.

This forum is one of the most horrible in terms of cashout waiting days ,I am not even receiving the logic at the back not paying the members even after 2 weeks ,They now have one thread for requesting payments and around 10-15 reply are here being post daily and also not any of teh rates known by them are also high .

some people said admin abandoned sites, but they don't see that admin actually active lols, he active making posts even not everyday but in every month he will try to keep looking for this site i see that admin closed the payment request thread until all people here that already request get paid by him

This would be a welcome suprise to see payments being processed on the forum. I guess I will only really believe it when I also see my payment request being processed considered that I submitted it in March already.

@trickster it would have been nice to see a post by admin many months ago regarding payments so that we know what it happening and that didnt happen. This is why the forum was considered abandoned as even PM's by some members went unanswered. Anyway, I am happy that admin is looking into the payments although there is no indication of whe they will be paid within days, weeks or months.

You have received a payment to your account U0948810 (umeghayu):

Date: 9/18/2012 11:25 PM

Batch: 110913165

From Account: U8141828 (sinip doboj)

Amount: $1.40

Memo: Payment for your posts in ITalkMoney forum!

Thank you.

Its good that Italk starts to pay again. I hope that this site will be good and stable once again. Although I don't know if this site can turn out to be a good paying ptp forum. RIght now I still not decided if I want to be active in here right now or not. I just feel that its a waste of time if I be active in here again and wait for three months to six months before I'm going to get paid.

Yes, that's good they have started paying but how the forum will able to encourage the members to be active again. I doubt that we can make good discussion here. I don't heard any updates from admin in different forums so there could be better if they will have their presence in forums.

if you check the site dude, you will find that admin closed payment request thread. it means people cannot request another payment request, i don't know how long it will be but i hope that is not for forever. because this forum still have some potential.

Perhaps the Admin will process it all so that it will be easy for the Admin to manage it, if we are thinking positively, but I think in some point we will thin that there is something because when the Admin closed the thread then members can't request a payment which means the Admin may just simply announce that the Forum will not be a paid to post anymore.

But I think that the admin has just denied the two pending payment request. So I think that the admin is trying to run the forum once again. So I hope tt he admin would give us explanation as to why he was gone for a very long time. Anyway if the admin can revive the site then I would be happy to see the site being back once again.

Well, quite a long time since I last visited ITM, and also other PTP forums like DMT. I still remember the last time I visited ITM, payments were delayed very badly until a point where the ITM thread at GoldenTalk was locked. I think I still have a payment request still pending as well. But I am glad to see that admin is back to work at the forum, and also locked the Payment Request thread until all payment requests were processed.

Me I just open this site I think two weeks ago when I read in GT that this site starting to pay again. I check the payments section but I see only few got paid and many got denied payments. So I don't bother to return anymore. My request of payments has been pending when I check it. I don't know if its been rejected also or not. Another thing the request of payments thread is close.

Admin has not yet gotten to my payment request on the forum but I do see that a number of payment requests have been rejected. There is still no feedback about when to next expect payments so I dont worry myself much about the forum in terms of receiving payments from here. If they do come let it be but I had already accepted the loss before.

I see that they still have several payout requests that are pending I do understand now that the admin is not have or shortage in funds. Since we know before that even having payment proof posting they still can make many points earnings here that's why now admin is having few funds and slowly pay members even it took several months.

I hope that the admin would focus on getting more activity on the site as well. As it seems to me that the admin is not bothered with the low activity on the site. So I hope that we can depend on the site as well to earn something from. And I would be happy if we can earn something here weekly just like before when it was still paying on time like weekly before.

For sure when the Admin take an action then for sure there will be some improvement in here because it's still a good Forum as the Admin proven himself again in here even we all thought that he already abandoned the Forum, but he still came back to pay some payment request because there are still pending in here,