Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ITalkMoney -- italkmoney.com

christmas_

Of course , This is one of most positive forum for the every user as well as new also,that is what we should be doing on the site.Continue posting and not worry about payment.The admin is a lady and always ready to pay members.i saw lots of payment froof which make me so inspired to work here.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I think there are still some posters been active for this forum despite the long delayed that they are experiencing about the payment processing for this forum.

Well what I think is that as long as a forum is still paying, there will surely be members there, just that the activity will not be as good as other forums which are paying faster and have more activity.

I think with what is going on here I mean the conversation, we should go to the forum and check the rules and regulation again befor complaining of all this point deduction or something.

Hmm...I don't know what you are talking about here. Did we discuss about point deduction or whatever issues it is ?

Anyway, seems that payment is starting to slow down again. I have just request for my next payout yesterday only. Lets see how long do I need to wait.

I already have 2550 post in here today. Just imagine if I earn 3.5cents per post. that means I already earn about 70 dollars in here. Not bad at all. Although its look small. But if I earn minimum of 5 dollars monthly that means that's how long I'm clicking in here about a year already. Actually its one year and four months if my computation is correct.

I could find the last payment proof of ITM dated 5th January on GPT sections of forums, so it is of the same month, so it is good to see that the members have no need to keep waiting for their payments but the admin will be clearing them all as soon as possible.

But based from the experiences of other members, how long usually does it take for a payment request to get processed here? I am targeting just my first payment from the forum so I do not have any experience yet of getting paid here.

If fast, within 2 weeks. If slow, more than 1 month. However, currently payment processing seems to have stopped at November requests. I guess admin currently is busy to continue processing payments. So I would believe that if you request money now, you will only receive it earliest next month or April

If fast, within 2 weeks. If slow, more than 1 month. However, currently payment processing seems to have stopped at November requests. I guess admin currently is busy to continue processing payments. So I would believe that if you request money now, you will only receive it earliest next month or April

Wow. I was thinking of becoming active here and I would not mind the long delay. Waiting for a month to get paid would not have bothered me but waiting for two-three months, I think, is already way too long.

I have stopped being active here in this forum. I was active here at the early part of the year but then i noticed that pending payments were requested since November of the last year so i got discourage in posting here. It would make me feel bad if i have spent much time in posting here but then i get paid for so long. That would be discouraging.

Well seems that you guys are still getting some interests to post for this forum despite that you already knew that this forum still have long line of payment request on queue.

I am not really active in this forum so I am not aware that there is a long queue of pending payments here. I was just posting payment proofs here. But with this information, posters will really have second-thoughts when it comes to posting here.