Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

@murali603

In our country theirs no fee if we send funds as long the person we are sending funds is not a business account. Secondly if you send personal and others type of payments theirs also no fees charge. theirs also no fees charge if we withdraw our funds from paypal account to our bank account if you withdraw 180 dollars and above. Below 180 dollars we pay 1.10 dollars fee. regardless if its 10 dollars or 150 dollars.

sending is free of cost for all but receiving charges are more for every country, because of these receiving charges 3.9% + $0.3 which is huge amount.

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, yes but the one who will send us is the broker. Therefore, they are going to use business type of paypal. Actually, I only see payza that don't have fees as others have system fees just like LR although, not that big. I know that there's going to have big chances for the trading contest that will happen this coming June 18.

Well, yes but the one who will send us is the broker. Therefore, they are going to use business type of paypal. Actually, I only see payza that don't have fees as others have system fees just like LR although, not that big. I know that there's going to have big chances for the trading contest that will happen this coming June 18.

Yes most of brokers consider the payment processor with some less fee even on receiving or transferring funds, so people also like those processors.

well I have opened an account there and this is one of the best forex broker these days for me as I have registered an account and verified as support really helped me in this matter, they gave me 20$ bonus for trading and I have started trading there and also they are giving free debit card too so lots of promotions and bonuses and I am just enjoying there.

sending is free of cost for all but receiving charges are more for every country, because of these receiving charges 3.9% + $0.3 which is huge amount.

No, PP fees can be shoulder by either sender or receiver. If you try to send funds you can see that theirs an option. Either you shoulder the fee or the receiver will shoulder the fee. Its not fix that its sender cost is free. The free can be shoulder by either sender or receiver but the sender has the option if he want to shoulder it or not.

And again. In my country I don't pay fees. either or regardless if I'm a sender or a receiver that's why I like to use paypal and hoping that uwcfx will add it soon.

well I have opened an account there and this is one of the best forex broker these days for me as I have registered an account and verified as support really helped me in this matter, they gave me 20$ bonus for trading and I have started trading there and also they are giving free debit card too so lots of promotions and bonuses and I am just enjoying there.

Its great to see that you are enjoying the new broker, Good to see that they are offering signup bonus also, one can make some good profits with that bonus also,

Its going to start the second week of contest. My first week I have earn 5,000 dollars up to thurday but on friday I loss 500 dollars. grrr.. Now its back to 50,000 dollars capital again. I'm wondering what is the next move in here. Do I need to be agressive? Is my points last week counted or not? I'm still don't really have a concrete plan right now. But I guess this time I will going to be aggressive. One big trade. its either profit or MC. lols.

Its going to start the second week of contest. My first week I have earn 5,000 dollars up to thurday but on friday I loss 500 dollars. grrr.. Now its back to 50,000 dollars capital again. I'm wondering what is the next move in here. Do I need to be agressive? Is my points last week counted or not? I'm still don't really have a concrete plan right now. But I guess this time I will going to be aggressive. One big trade. its either profit or MC. lols.

In such kind of demo contests one should be aggressive and has to take some risk to be in some good position, if we are slow in trading then never reach any good position

I agree. I'm happy to say that I have doubled my 50,000 dollars virtual funds in uwcfx fx last week. Meaning I reach 100,000 dollars in here. I'm happy but same time sadden because I know I can do better than that. I still don't know how to trade with most lots right now. Does it means I'm just going to do high lots scalping in here just to make sure that I can win in high lots.

I agree. I'm happy to say that I have doubled my 50,000 dollars virtual funds in uwcfx fx last week. Meaning I reach 100,000 dollars in here. I'm happy but same time sadden because I know I can do better than that. I still don't know how to trade with most lots right now. Does it means I'm just going to do high lots scalping in here just to make sure that I can win in high lots.

Its great to see that you made that amount double, its also not an easy task to make the given amount double you have done a great Job keep on trying you will win one day

I have downloaded the terminal or the mt4 trading platform for uwcfx. I just tried to create a demo account and familiarize it so far there's not much difference here but I'm glad that I finally have it and able to login successfully and tried some trade how 1 pip will be 10 cents.

I have downloaded the terminal or the mt4 trading platform for uwcfx. I just tried to create a demo account and familiarize it so far there's not much difference here but I'm glad that I finally have it and able to login successfully and tried some trade how 1 pip will be 10 cents.

Yes in most of brokers the pip value will be same, only few has some more less pips value but its the standard value as it looks big we should plan accordingly to avoid losses

• 2 weeks later...

In uwcfx the lowest account we can open is just lite account. A lite account has 1 pips 10 cents value. if you want to have lower value try to find a broker site that has cent account or mini account.

Anyway 10 cents is not bad at all. If you have good timing you can trade using 100 dollars in here. But that's for me is only good for swing trading. meaning you wait for big reversal before you open a position.

In uwcfx the lowest account we can open is just lite account. A lite account has 1 pips 10 cents value. if you want to have lower value try to find a broker site that has cent account or mini account.

Anyway 10 cents is not bad at all. If you have good timing you can trade using 100 dollars in here. But that's for me is only good for swing trading. meaning you wait for big reversal before you open a position.

Most of brokers has same kind of account like UWCFX only few are offering cents account, it will be good if our brokers also has such a faicility for small traders

Most of brokers has same kind of account like UWCFX only few are offering cents account, it will be good if our brokers also has such a faicility for small traders

How I wish uwcfx has cents account also and also using paypal. If this two are meet I'm sure I'm satisfied. this is what I want in a broker site. The reason why I like cents account is that I can survive and earn money using small amount. For example in instaforex I'm trading long term and I only have 100 dollars capital. In uwcfx if I want to do that I need to have 1,000 dollars to start with.

How I wish uwcfx has cents account also and also using paypal. If this two are meet I'm sure I'm satisfied. this is what I want in a broker site. The reason why I like cents account is that I can survive and earn money using small amount. For example in instaforex I'm trading long term and I only have 100 dollars capital. In uwcfx if I want to do that I need to have 1,000 dollars to start with.

Paypal is a difficult task for any broker, as their terms and service is not so good and that too charges are huge which is not suitable for trader as well broker

Wow, I'm glad that this broker got a hectic schedule and also give so much contests or offers for traders and I think they are becoming more popular nowadays and even more popular because they have a forum which have more activity nowadays and I'm still active and participating in that community.

I really salute uwcfx and fxfred for my monthly earnings. Although I really feel that I really need to have plenty of capital to make profit in here I can still earn money in uwcfx by doing swing trading strategy. meaning I don't trade much in here just wating for some breakout and earn 80 to 120 pips in trading eur/usd. And with the help of some forecast site some how I do earn good in here.

Wow, I'm glad that this broker got a hectic schedule and also give so much contests or offers for traders and I think they are becoming more popular nowadays and even more popular because they have a forum which have more activity nowadays and I'm still active and participating in that community.

Their weekly demo contest is the most popular one now in forex industry as no one offered such a contests weekly wise

I'm just wondering is it okay to use EA in trading in demo account? I'm just thinking of trying to use EA to trade for me. I can't be awake 24/5 but if I can just left my laptop open for five days straight using EA to trade for me. I'm wondering if its okay. So far I tried EA but its seems its getting or giving me loses instead of profit. lols. But I guess I need to make sure that I make this EA works for me instead works against me. lols.

I'm just wondering is it okay to use EA in trading in demo account? I'm just thinking of trying to use EA to trade for me. I can't be awake 24/5 but if I can just left my laptop open for five days straight using EA to trade for me. I'm wondering if its okay. So far I tried EA but its seems its getting or giving me loses instead of profit. lols. But I guess I need to make sure that I make this EA works for me instead works against me. lols.

I think using EA is ok, but make sure that EA is profitable one, tets it before using on the contest demo account

hey guys! I just registered in here this week after registering also to fxfred. This is one of the two conditions by the moderator in posting at the forum through operamini. I am still in the process of verifying my profile but i am done with phone number verification. i actually created here two trading account, the first one is the real account and the other is lite account. i intentionally created the lite account because i've seen that it accepts small deposits..

hey guys! I just registered in here this week after registering also to fxfred. This is one of the two conditions by the moderator in posting at the forum through operamini. I am still in the process of verifying my profile but i am done with phone number verification. i actually created here two trading account, the first one is the real account and the other is lite account. i intentionally created the lite account because i've seen that it accepts small deposits..

I think you can create unlimited accounts under same login but if you create some multiple login's then that will be a problem

That's okay. I have many account in here also and some has been removed because of no movements or activity. I guess that's the right thing to do also. I'm excited to know how much I'm going to earn in fxfred and how much I'm going to receive in uwcfx this month. Its because I feel that I need to position myself now before the eur/usd will going to start to go bullish again. Although I don't know if I can afford or survive the market volatility using the money in here as its has no mini or cent account.