Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

I don't have yet my full name in the LR. Well, I will think to try to use AP as of this moment. But then I think that changing name in LR can be easily to finish. Just thinking which is faster if AP or LR even LR is manual.

I think both will take same time, You can create new LR account if name is not matching your name in UWCFX. Fortunately my name matched,

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a problem. Since I deposit using AP 10 dollars in here. What I need is to cashout 10 dollars in AP then I'm going to invest in LR just to cashout in LR. I thought its going to be automatic. I'm just going to delay my experiement in withdrawing in LR in here. First what I need to do is to cashout in AP and hope that I can only deposit one dollar in LR and that is enough to cashout in LR and not to deposit more than 10 dollars in LR.

I have a problem. Since I deposit using AP 10 dollars in here. What I need is to cashout 10 dollars in AP then I'm going to invest in LR just to cashout in LR. I thought its going to be automatic. I'm just going to delay my experiement in withdrawing in LR in here. First what I need to do is to cashout in AP and hope that I can only deposit one dollar in LR and that is enough to cashout in LR and not to deposit more than 10 dollars in LR.

No broker accept currency exchange, if you deposit through AP then you able to withdraw through AP only. if its forum bonus you can choose any processor.

Hmm, definitely many forex brokers will not allow that kind of system as well as in bonus. Just hope when I start trading here even 1 dollar profit can be withdrawn. And don't know if it is allowed to withdraw many times in a day.

Ofcourse, if your pending request is processed then You can make another request immediately after processing first request.

Hmm, definitely many forex brokers will not allow that kind of system as well as in bonus. Just hope when I start trading here even 1 dollar profit can be withdrawn. And don't know if it is allowed to withdraw many times in a day.

Theirs no problem with requesting payments if its via profit and bonuses. Problem is that I add 10 dollars via AP then theirs an offer of LR and I want to withdraw using LR. If only I know that they will going to add LR I should have not added this 10 dollars from AP and just invest using LR. But right now I'm thinking of withdrawing in AP then invest again in LR.

Dear Client,

We are happy to inform you that we will be launching our new Client Cabinet on Monday, 30 th April 2012.

We are constantly working towards improving our products and services and we are sure that the implementation of the more functional and user-friendly Client Cabinet will further increase our clients’ satisfaction.

Changes that you should expect to see in the new Client Cabinet include:

• Modern design and layout
  • Better overview of your accounts and trading history
  • Clear structure of available payment methods
  • Easier access to your profile information
  • Improved menu navigation
  • Menu panel for UWC Partners
  • Simple and quicker registration process (applicable for new clients only)
  • Enhanced usability –the navigation and information processing will be much quicker
  • Higher security levels

Things that will stay the same:

• Registration and verification requirements
  • Your profile Login details
  • Your profile information
  • Existing trading conditions
  • Your accounts and trading history
  • The URL of the Client Cabinet https://secure.uwcbank.com/

Please note that due to new Client Cabinet implementation process, your current Client Cabinet might be temporally unavailable during the upcoming weekend, 28-29 April.

I think they are already done as today is april 30. I will check today what is the changes as I thought they will already add LR in the payment method. Hopefully, to be busy on posting in the forum although, I still can't trade as I only reach 1500 points. Still need to have more activity for the next month.

I think they are already done as today is april 30. I will check today what is the changes as I thought they will already add LR in the payment method. Hopefully, to be busy on posting in the forum although, I still can't trade as I only reach 1500 points. Still need to have more activity for the next month.

Yes now the entire look is changed and LR also added in the list of payment processors officially in their cabinet..

I have been aware of the broker for some time now as it has been the most trusted amongs all the forex brokers that we can talk about here,i have always tries to join in here but i don't really have that much easy surfing on here as i do encounter problems along the line.

Right now what I'm going to do in here is withdraw 10 AP then invest 11 LR in here in order to withdraw the rest in LR. I'm hoping that I will going to withdraw each time I earn in fxfred in LR from now on As the value of LR is much better than the value of AP. I'm thinking that I make a mistake in investing in AP. But same time I already earn a lot in here via AP so over all I'm happy earning in here.

I have been aware of the broker for some time now as it has been the most trusted amongs all the forex brokers that we can talk about here,i have always tries to join in here but i don't really have that much easy surfing on here as i do encounter problems along the line.

now the cabinet is changed so all previous problems were solved and made it friendly with the users of the cabinet.

I opened an account here long ago. But havent verify my account because i type in the wrong phone number when i was signing up here. Have tried my best to replace in phone number when i log in but it seems it cant be done. I really need this account incase when cashing out my fund in forex forums

I opened an account here long ago. But havent verify my account because i type in the wrong phone number when i was signing up here. Have tried my best to replace in phone number when i log in but it seems it cant be done. I really need this account incase when cashing out my fund in forex forums

Contact supprt and ask them to change your mobile number and then You can request call back to verify mobile number

Thanks man thats what i have to do so that i can really verify my account. Its very nice if my account will be verified in other to cashout my earnings in some forex forums that pays into our Uwcfx account.

Your mobile number should be verified, there is no need to verifiy address and identity.

So you mean only mobile number? I thought we have to add up our national id, proof of address and all that,. But its good to see that its only my phone number. Then i guess i need to send am support inorder for them to change my phone number for me.

So you mean only mobile number? I thought we have to add up our national id, proof of address and all that,. But its good to see that its only my phone number. Then i guess i need to send am support inorder for them to change my phone number for me.

mobile number and email verification are more than enough, no need of verifying ID and Address

Thats really means is good to go, maybe by tomorrow i will start up with it so that i can possibly verify my account with my phone number. Its really great if all this will be acheived later so that i can receive my earnigs from those forex forums

Thats really means is good to go, maybe by tomorrow i will start up with it so that i can possibly verify my account with my phone number. Its really great if all this will be acheived later so that i can receive my earnigs from those forex forums

if you have email and mobile number verified then able to withdraw funds to payment processor, to use bank wire and card facilities yo should be verified member

I'm happy to say that I have 60 dollars plus in my account right now. I'm just waiting for eur/usd to settle down and maybe I can open some position and make some good trading. I still not comfortable with my 60 dollars though as its only 600 pips and since right now eur/usd has 130 pips daily volatility I can get MC in just matter of days if I'm going to trade long term. that's why I'm going to wait for reversal first.

I'm happy to say that I have 60 dollars plus in my account right now. I'm just waiting for eur/usd to settle down and maybe I can open some position and make some good trading. I still not comfortable with my 60 dollars though as its only 600 pips and since right now eur/usd has 130 pips daily volatility I can get MC in just matter of days if I'm going to trade long term. that's why I'm going to wait for reversal first.

In UWCFX we don't have cents account so a pip give profit/loss of 10 cents if you use 0.01 volume, so you can plan for some long term, if price drops more.

In UWCFX we don't have cents account so a pip give profit/loss of 10 cents if you use 0.01 volume, so you can plan for some long term, if price drops more.

Actually theirs three type of accounts. standard, lite and micro account.

Standard account has 1 dollar per pips value. lite has 10 cents per pip value while micro has 1 cent per pip value.

In term of lots size standard has 100,000, lite has 10,000 and mini has 1,000

Right now in liteforex and instaforex they offer the 1,000 lot size or the 1 cent 1 pip value. I'm hoping that soon uwcfx will follow also.

I think I have set mine in 1:500 leverage so not sure exactly how many cents do we have in 1 pip in this broker. So far, everyone got their payment in the forum and still waiting to be able to withdraw which is supposedly by Friday. But for now, I still have time so going to have activity in the forum as I already posted my payment here.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I have set mine in 1:500 leverage so not sure exactly how many cents do we have in 1 pip in this broker. So far, everyone got their payment in the forum and still waiting to be able to withdraw which is supposedly by Friday. But for now, I still have time so going to have activity in the forum as I already posted my payment here.

1 pip is worth 10 cents in here. So in short we loss 30 cents right away if theirs a 3 pips spread. That's why its important for me to have 1,500 dollars in here if I want to trade good in here. I know its a big amount and I know its getting bigger but its because the more I trade the more I realize how much I need to have my own comfort level.