Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

I already received mined. I'm happy that I earn 50 dollars plus again from fxfred. Its really good roll for me in the last three months. And I'm happy that I'm on my tract right now. As the more I earn from fxfred the less I need to add capital. I really committed myself to invest 1,000 dollars in here on march 1 that I will going to try to save as many funds as I can so that I can have 1,000 dollars capital on march 1.

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I already received mined. I'm happy that I earn 50 dollars plus again from fxfred. Its really good roll for me in the last three months. And I'm happy that I'm on my tract right now. As the more I earn from fxfred the less I need to add capital. I really committed myself to invest 1,000 dollars in here on march 1 that I will going to try to save as many funds as I can so that I can have 1,000 dollars capital on march 1.

Its better to gather some bonus meanwhile, i suggest you to keep bonus amount in trading account itself and make it grow every month so that it will also help you to build capital

Capital One Forex is a good broker, with EXCELLENT SUPPORT from Back Office. Quick Deposits and Instant Withdrawals. Execution is proper and broker gives ACCURATE STOPS n FILLS. The broker attends instantly on chat and mails also. Will rate the broker as EXCELLENT, or Five Star.

http://www.capitaloneforex.com

This thread is for UWCFX, UWCFX is having same kind of facilities like fast withdrawal processing, good chat support. They have some managers who ll contact the clients regulalry

Finally the Fxfred forum contest finally started and I'm glad that our Forex broker started this plan for the forum and members will really enjoy at the same time excited for the big prize we have. I need to have some space for this so possibly I will have my entry by next week and also to early as possible to have many votes and also convincing lol.

Its better to gather some bonus meanwhile, i suggest you to keep bonus amount in trading account itself and make it grow every month so that it will also help you to build capital

I only trade about 10% of my funds so even if I have the bonus its just going to go to my free margin. Beside. I don't want to feel comfortable with bonus since its can expire and once its expire my free margin will surely goes down. That's why I prefer rebate. Especially pips rebates. But uwcfx has no fix rebate in here. I'm also little frustrated right now since the card that I requested from my bank does not arrived yet until now.

I only trade about 10% of my funds so even if I have the bonus its just going to go to my free margin. Beside. I don't want to feel comfortable with bonus since its can expire and once its expire my free margin will surely goes down. That's why I prefer rebate. Especially pips rebates. But uwcfx has no fix rebate in here. I'm also little frustrated right now since the card that I requested from my bank does not arrived yet until now.

I think forum bonus has no expiration, welcome bonus may has some expiration or we can't withdraw that signup bonus without trading some number of lots

I think forum bonus has no expiration, welcome bonus may has some expiration or we can't withdraw that signup bonus without trading some number of lots

Yes forum bonus has no expiration. What I mean is the deposit bonus when we invest. That's why I really don't rely on bonus funds as when its expire I can end up feeling less capital. That's why I like rebate than bonus. Because at least in rebate I can earn back small amount each time I trade. And the longer I trade the more profit I get. I just hope that I can make good progress in forex trading soon especially in uwcfx.

Yes forum bonus has no expiration. What I mean is the deposit bonus when we invest. That's why I really don't rely on bonus funds as when its expire I can end up feeling less capital. That's why I like rebate than bonus. Because at least in rebate I can earn back small amount each time I trade. And the longer I trade the more profit I get. I just hope that I can make good progress in forex trading soon especially in uwcfx.

if we are doing some regular transactions then there is no need to think about the bonus amount as even one bonus expires we will get new bonus from new deposit.

That's ridiculous if we have bonus then they have expiration or they are going to "refund" that bonus, sort of scamming lol. But then, our broker doesn't do such no t sure in other brokers or in the contests or promotions. I just think that our broker knows best and well for the clients and also in the forum members to give us the wonderful chance for great contests.

That's ridiculous if we have bonus then they have expiration or they are going to "refund" that bonus, sort of scamming lol. But then, our broker doesn't do such no t sure in other brokers or in the contests or promotions. I just think that our broker knows best and well for the clients and also in the forum members to give us the wonderful chance for great contests.

You can make the deposit bonus withdrawable by trading some good number of lots. if you trade 1 lot then you can able to convert the $2-$3 bonus into withdrawable one.

if we are doing some regular transactions then there is no need to think about the bonus amount as even one bonus expires we will get new bonus from new deposit.

Once I make deposit I don't make another deposit. I make sure that my first deposit is enough to sustain my accoun for good. That's why my first stage of investments is stability. I don't cashout my profit instead I make sure its grows to the point that even if I make some loses I can still manage to earn and cashout some money. For example. I invest 1000 dollars. I will try to trade until I reach 5,000 balance. then I will going to cashout any amount that exceed 5,000 balance. So once the bonus expires theirs no deposit and theirs no bonus again for me.

Its really not like scamming since all the broker site that I joined that give bonus does expires after some period of time. And since its bonus its extra money. Its not like your capital expires its only the bonus.

Its really not like scamming since all the broker site that I joined that give bonus does expires after some period of time. And since its bonus its extra money. Its not like your capital expires its only the bonus.

Some brokers put some lots restrictions which make trader to trade more lots and loose bonus, but here there is no such a restriction we can withdraw some bonus by trading small number of lots.

I love this broker so much because It is my first broker as I register and I active in this broker since I am starting to play in forex. And I think this site is best broker as I guess. Because Fxfred fund help me so much about trade in fx.

Yes, there are lot of people who got the benifit from the forum, some people made some best use of the forum and made some good profits from the bonus amount they made.

I guess so this broker had adventage as It had fxfred the good forum as their forum for me I still love this site because It make me stride in forex world very stable as I guess.

I am also in the list, i entered the forum with quite small knowledge about the forex , but later i able to make some good bonus from the forum as well able to grab good knowledge

Some brokers put some lots restrictions which make trader to trade more lots and loose bonus, but here there is no such a restriction we can withdraw some bonus by trading small number of lots.

In uwcfx? Last time I make deposit in here and earn extra bonus because of deposit its expires after 3 months. But now I'm little confuse since theirs so many broker sites that I joined and invested. But one thing I'm sure if I have enough money this coming March 1 I will going ot try to invest 1,000 dollars. Now lets see if I can earn extra bonus and lets see if I can keep it or withdraw it after trading some lots.

In uwcfx? Last time I make deposit in here and earn extra bonus because of deposit its expires after 3 months. But now I'm little confuse since theirs so many broker sites that I joined and invested. But one thing I'm sure if I have enough money this coming March 1 I will going ot try to invest 1,000 dollars. Now lets see if I can earn extra bonus and lets see if I can keep it or withdraw it after trading some lots.

Other brokers will put some lots restrition which makes traders to trade higher lots then they will lose most of deposit or whole deposit, Its not same scenario in UWCFX there is no force on trader.

• 2 weeks later...

Just received some email from UWCFX and the name has been changed it is now MAYZUS . Well, I am just going to gather some funds first because when I have a good amount of bonus then I will start to trade using the bonus. I really like this Forex broker because we can active with the Forum sponsored by it.

I hold my investments in uwcfx indefinitely but its has nothing to do with the site changed name. My plan is to invest in here 1,000 dollars next month. But I already loss about 100 dollars in uwcfx total in the last 12 months. And for me 1,000 dollars is not enough capital. I need to have at least 2,000 dollars investments since the site has lite account. My goal is long term trading and I want to make sure that I can survive not only daily volatilty but weekly and monthly volatility as well.

I hold my investments in uwcfx indefinitely but its has nothing to do with the site changed name. My plan is to invest in here 1,000 dollars next month. But I already loss about 100 dollars in uwcfx total in the last 12 months. And for me 1,000 dollars is not enough capital. I need to have at least 2,000 dollars investments since the site has lite account. My goal is long term trading and I want to make sure that I can survive not only daily volatilty but weekly and monthly volatility as well.

Better to hold the funds in uwcfx than withdrawing or trading with some improper knowledge which may lead to some losses. After making some good capital its better to start trading

That is my goal I will just save my funds first on my trading account before I am going to trade it because I want to have some good amount of capital before I start trading with my account. It would be really better if we can trade with a good amount and when we have the proper knowledge in Forex trading.

That is my goal I will just save my funds first on my trading account before I am going to trade it because I want to have some good amount of capital before I start trading with my account. It would be really better if we can trade with a good amount and when we have the proper knowledge in Forex trading.

It is the perfect plan to utilize the funds well for trading, if we trade with small bonus which we receive every month then we may loose amount quickly because of equity problems

Better to hold the funds in uwcfx than withdrawing or trading with some improper knowledge which may lead to some losses. After making some good capital its better to start trading

In term of knowledge some how I can manage. All eight of my accounts in two other forums that is mini accounts is making me profit. But in uwcfx since the minimum account is lite account I have hard time earning. In mini accounts I have 100 to 250 dollars capital and its make me earn 10 to 25 dollars minimum to 20 to 50 dollars maximum or 10 to 20% profit each month. So if I want to earn in uwcfx right now I need to have 1,000 to 2,500 dollars capital and earn 100 to 500 dollars a month.