Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

In term of knowledge some how I can manage. All eight of my accounts in two other forums that is mini accounts is making me profit. But in uwcfx since the minimum account is lite account I have hard time earning. In mini accounts I have 100 to 250 dollars capital and its make me earn 10 to 25 dollars minimum to 20 to 50 dollars maximum or 10 to 20% profit each month. So if I want to earn in uwcfx right now I need to have 1,000 to 2,500 dollars capital and earn 100 to 500 dollars a month.

i don't think that we need such a big capital amount to trade, even with $100 you can manage well with some good money management plan, if trader not good at money management then its difficult to get sucess in trading

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't think that we need such a big capital amount to trade, even with $100 you can manage well with some good money management plan, if trader not good at money management then its difficult to get sucess in trading

100 dollars? In lite account? That's only 1,000 pips and if you trade lets say eur/jpy just trade 0.01 lot size how many pips will be left? And how much will be your free margin? Just compute one week daily volatility of eur/ jpy and you will see that 1,000 pips is not enough to survive. And if you going to follow the money management rules of 2% exposure only. Then you will see that 100 dollars is not enough. Unless if I will not going to follow the risk and money management rules.

100 dollars? In lite account? That's only 1,000 pips and if you trade lets say eur/jpy just trade 0.01 lot size how many pips will be left? And how much will be your free margin? Just compute one week daily volatility of eur/ jpy and you will see that 1,000 pips is not enough to survive. And if you going to follow the money management rules of 2% exposure only. Then you will see that 100 dollars is not enough. Unless if I will not going to follow the risk and money management rules.

if you know that its is volatile pair then why we trade on that pair? if we have some low capital then we go for some low risky pair and when we are sure about trend then only we open orders.

I will going to focus again in the forum to make a good bonus for this forum. I'm quite really grateful to see that we have so many contests from the broker. And yet we have already seen that we are using the Mayzus in the broker. I don't know what more surprise will come in this broker and I'm ready to also participate soon enough when I'm in focus in trading.

I will going to focus again in the forum to make a good bonus for this forum. I'm quite really grateful to see that we have so many contests from the broker. And yet we have already seen that we are using the Mayzus in the broker. I don't know what more surprise will come in this broker and I'm ready to also participate soon enough when I'm in focus in trading.

Now there is some bonus contest for members and new members you just need to like their page on facebook and have to share it then intimate them your traiding account number you will receive $25.

if you know that its is volatile pair then why we trade on that pair? if we have some low capital then we go for some low risky pair and when we are sure about trend then only we open orders.

And what pairs that is you have in mind? If you have 100 dollars. In uwcfx lite account that's 1,000 pips. Now lets follow the 2% money management rule and of 1,000pips 2% is only 20 pips. Can you give me one pair that has only 20 pips volatility? Because theirs no way you can find a low volatile pairs that only has 20 pips or less volatility. Unless you disregard money management rules and do aggressive trading that can end up higher percentage of getting MC. Theirs no way you can trade 100 dollars only in uwcfx that will going to end up in profit in the long run.

I have an account with these broker and been trading since 2 Years. I have never had any problems with withdrawals and they are fast and hassle free. They have fixed spreads which are quite low though may not be lowest. Orders execution is fast and slippages are low. Overall a good broker to trade Forex.and other financial instruments.

And what pairs that is you have in mind? If you have 100 dollars. In uwcfx lite account that's 1,000 pips. Now lets follow the 2% money management rule and of 1,000pips 2% is only 20 pips. Can you give me one pair that has only 20 pips volatility? Because theirs no way you can find a low volatile pairs that only has 20 pips or less volatility. Unless you disregard money management rules and do aggressive trading that can end up higher percentage of getting MC. Theirs no way you can trade 100 dollars only in uwcfx that will going to end up in profit in the long run.

if we have such a low amount then 2% money management won't work, we should go for some 5% atleast i choose AUD/USD or USD/CAD which are some what less volatile and place orders when i saw some strong signal

if we have such a low amount then 2% money management won't work, we should go for some 5% atleast i choose AUD/USD or USD/CAD which are some what less volatile and place orders when i saw some strong signal

AUD/USD has 61 pips daily volatility and USD/CAD has 45 pips daily volatility now in term of monetary value its 6.10 dollars daily volatility and 4.50 dollars daily volatility as in uwcfx the smallest lot is 0.01 and 1 pip is worth 10 cents. Suppose we going to use 5% as your money management rule. 5% of 100 dollars is 5 dollars only. A clear sign taht you can't even open AUD/USD. Another thing in USD/CAD has 4.50 dollars daily volatility and its below 5 dollars your maximum amount to risk. Now what will be your SL? as you only have 50 cents extra funds to loss? And that 50 cents is only 5 pips. So are you wiling to put 5 pips as your SL?

AUD/USD has 61 pips daily volatility and USD/CAD has 45 pips daily volatility now in term of monetary value its 6.10 dollars daily volatility and 4.50 dollars daily volatility as in uwcfx the smallest lot is 0.01 and 1 pip is worth 10 cents. Suppose we going to use 5% as your money management rule. 5% of 100 dollars is 5 dollars only. A clear sign taht you can't even open AUD/USD. Another thing in USD/CAD has 4.50 dollars daily volatility and its below 5 dollars your maximum amount to risk. Now what will be your SL? as you only have 50 cents extra funds to loss? And that 50 cents is only 5 pips. So are you wiling to put 5 pips as your SL?

That is why i advice people to start trading when they gather some good amount only, in our discussion its concluded that even $100 is also not good capital for trading

• 2 weeks later...

Whenever, I have access the old URL link of the broker I will be redirected to the URL now. I have not yet logged in to my account but for sure it will be fine. I will just try to have access it whenever I need it. I hope I will not have any issues in logging in or with my inactivity since it's fully verified and I did not access in other location or end device.

Whenever, I have access the old URL link of the broker I will be redirected to the URL now. I have not yet logged in to my account but for sure it will be fine. I will just try to have access it whenever I need it. I hope I will not have any issues in logging in or with my inactivity since it's fully verified and I did not access in other location or end device.

I TOO tyoe old url in the browser which redirect to new URL, just name change is there nothing changed other than this, so no problem to traders at all

I don't know if its a blessing or not. My plan is to invest 1,000 dollars in uwcfx this coming march 1 but I decided not to. And now just two weeks before March three out of my five accounts in forex got MC. I really don't expect this to happen and its so frustrating. I guess its a wake up call that I need to think it for a long time before I'm going to invest bigger amount.

I don't know if its a blessing or not. My plan is to invest 1,000 dollars in uwcfx this coming march 1 but I decided not to. And now just two weeks before March three out of my five accounts in forex got MC. I really don't expect this to happen and its so frustrating. I guess its a wake up call that I need to think it for a long time before I'm going to invest bigger amount.

i also got MC this week because of huge drop in GU, All these are common in forex trading. But find out what caused MC and try to fill that gap then you will win

I think its better for us if we try to change trading plans if we get these kind of huge losses, there must be something really wrong in over trading system if we hit margin call with few bad trades, that means we are risking too much on each trade, that should never happen. UWCFX will be here for very long time, so we can take a break and research our trading plan and make change before investing big.

I think its better for us if we try to change trading plans if we get these kind of huge losses, there must be something really wrong in over trading system if we hit margin call with few bad trades, that means we are risking too much on each trade, that should never happen. UWCFX will be here for very long time, so we can take a break and research our trading plan and make change before investing big.

if we have some perfect money management system then we don't wait till we get MC. One should have some definite stop loss if price move beyond that then we should accept that loss and close the trade

i also got MC this week because of huge drop in GU, All these are common in forex trading. But find out what caused MC and try to fill that gap then you will win

Four of my accounts got MC. But I still have 4 others that make me earn profit. But over all the blame is all mine. I violate my strict rules of following money and risk management rules. Then G20 meaning finish and say that Euro will not going to challenge YEN. and the news from bloomberg to other online forecast say that euro will be bullish and yen will weaken more. So I ignore the money management rules hoping to possession myself. And I end up get MC

I never expected that usd/cad will go bullish this high and I never expected that eur/usd, eur/jpy and usd/jpy will go bearish and drop like stone. I thought I'm just trying to survive market volatility and its still a bullish trend. I was wrong. but lesson learn. Next time no matter what the result of my analysis I make sure I only going to trade 2% of my capital. I just earned 330% dollars last month and earn 81 dollars this month. I just too eager to earn more than I trade aggressively and end up MC in four out of my eight accounts.

Four of my accounts got MC. But I still have 4 others that make me earn profit. But over all the blame is all mine. I violate my strict rules of following money and risk management rules. Then G20 meaning finish and say that Euro will not going to challenge YEN. and the news from bloomberg to other online forecast say that euro will be bullish and yen will weaken more. So I ignore the money management rules hoping to possession myself. And I end up get MC

I never expected that usd/cad will go bullish this high and I never expected that eur/usd, eur/jpy and usd/jpy will go bearish and drop like stone. I thought I'm just trying to survive market volatility and its still a bullish trend. I was wrong. but lesson learn. Next time no matter what the result of my analysis I make sure I only going to trade 2% of my capital. I just earned 330% dollars last month and earn 81 dollars this month. I just too eager to earn more than I trade aggressively and end up MC in four out of my eight accounts.

Trading on JPY pairs is very risky now as those pairs not at all following technical trends, they just moving based on fundamentals that too in unique direction better to avoid those pairs

Trading on JPY pairs is very risky now as those pairs not at all following technical trends, they just moving based on fundamentals that too in unique direction better to avoid those pairs

Funny thing is that what is left in my account is eur/jpy, usd/jpy and aud/usd. I got worse hit in eur/usd, usd/cad, gbp/usd, nzd/usd and usd/chf. Although I also got hit in eur/jpy and usd/jpy since I know this pair is very volatile I become a defensive trader in here and so far I have 150% free margin in usd/jpy and 650% free margin in eur/jpy. But other pairs some how I feel that the price will not going to drop like a rock so I over expose and that's my down fall.

Funny thing is that what is left in my account is eur/jpy, usd/jpy and aud/usd. I got worse hit in eur/usd, usd/cad, gbp/usd, nzd/usd and usd/chf. Although I also got hit in eur/jpy and usd/jpy since I know this pair is very volatile I become a defensive trader in here and so far I have 150% free margin in usd/jpy and 650% free margin in eur/jpy. But other pairs some how I feel that the price will not going to drop like a rock so I over expose and that's my down fall.

Until and uless we have some strong reasons, normal trader should stay away from such an volatile pairs. or else one should loose some huge amount

Right now eur/jpy and usd/jpy is settle down. I'm hoping that its not going to loss another 200 pips and I'm hoping its going bouce back. Actualy usd/jpy has bounce back alreayd its only eur/jpy that I need to wait and hope to bounce back but my analysis don't have a clear sign that its going to be. I do hope that I can recover soon enough to have another 1,000 dollars so that I can start trading in uwcfx again. If only mayzus has mini account its will be much easier to recover than a lite account.

Right now eur/jpy and usd/jpy is settle down. I'm hoping that its not going to loss another 200 pips and I'm hoping its going bouce back. Actualy usd/jpy has bounce back alreayd its only eur/jpy that I need to wait and hope to bounce back but my analysis don't have a clear sign that its going to be. I do hope that I can recover soon enough to have another 1,000 dollars so that I can start trading in uwcfx again. If only mayzus has mini account its will be much easier to recover than a lite account.

Trading on JPY pairs is a difficult task, only few experience people will trade on those pairs. Because of their high volatility normal traders not able to trade well

if we have some perfect money management system then we don't wait till we get MC. One should have some definite stop loss if price move beyond that then we should accept that loss and close the trade

Exactly, but the problem is the it's not easy to create and maintain the money management rules, most of the times the emotions beat most of the traders and that's the reason why we see many disappointed traders with Margin calls. Mayzus and all other forex brokers warn that forex market comes with huge risk yet most fail to keep a note of that when trading the market.

Exactly, but the problem is the it's not easy to create and maintain the money management rules, most of the times the emotions beat most of the traders and that's the reason why we see many disappointed traders with Margin calls. Mayzus and all other forex brokers warn that forex market comes with huge risk yet most fail to keep a note of that when trading the market.

Yes, these are difficult to follow but when we break these money management rules then we will face some huge loss. So one should concentrate on trying to control emotions

I think the tittle can be changed as mayzus because uwcfx has become mayzus.com. The broker offers great service in my opinion, I requested payment 2 hours ago and i have already received the payment which is very impressive in my opinion on friday. The out look of new mayzus site is really cool. The spreads are in acceptable level.