Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

My concern right now is that I'm thinking of investing using my creditcard but going to withdraw using LR. I know theirs a rules that we can only withdraw usin the same processor that we deposit. But problem is that my country has creditcards does not allowed deposits. Its only allowed to be pay but does not allowed charge back deposits. I'm wondering how can I withdraw. Or its okay to withdraw using LR since I already added LR anyway.

This rule applicable to all brokers. They maintain records of the payment systems we deposited and reject our withdrwal request if we request through some other processor.

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not

This rule applicable to all brokers. They maintain records of the payment systems we deposited and reject our withdrwal request if we request through some other processor.

Not all. I have one broker site that I invested via credicard but can withdraw via paypal. So its not the same as other broker sites. Anyway What will going to happen to my funds then if I can invest via creditcard but can't withdraw via creditcard since my country does not support that kind of features? We are only allowed to use our creditcard but our creditcard does not accept deposits.

Not

Not all. I have one broker site that I invested via credicard but can withdraw via paypal. So its not the same as other broker sites. Anyway What will going to happen to my funds then if I can invest via creditcard but can't withdraw via creditcard since my country does not support that kind of features? We are only allowed to use our creditcard but our creditcard does not accept deposits.

You should confirm this with your bank, when you pay some one using credit card then i think they will allow you to get amount from the same gateway, They do same in case your transaction is failed they will deposit that amount into same card amount

You should confirm this with your bank, when you pay some one using credit card then i think they will allow you to get amount from the same gateway, They do same in case your transaction is failed they will deposit that amount into same card amount

I agree I need to ask my bank about it. And I also going to request new VCC since the last one that I have got stolen and I freeze it. VCC is free since its attached to my regular creditcard and I can just put the limits depends on my liking and I will also going to ask if its can receive funds from it. Anyway my plan to invest 500 dollars has changed. I will not going to invest 500 dollars this coming January. Instead I'm going to invest 1,000 dollars this coming March. So that I can join the car contest raffle. lols.

I agree I need to ask my bank about it. And I also going to request new VCC since the last one that I have got stolen and I freeze it. VCC is free since its attached to my regular creditcard and I can just put the limits depends on my liking and I will also going to ask if its can receive funds from it. Anyway my plan to invest 500 dollars has changed. I will not going to invest 500 dollars this coming January. Instead I'm going to invest 1,000 dollars this coming March. So that I can join the car contest raffle. lols.

That's a better idea, we will be on more safe side if we have good capital as compared to the small amount of capital, so go head with $1000 plan

Just have delay in the bonus in the forum. Haha, budado, seems eager to have an entry in the raffle. That's much big requirement really and not sure if we small traders are going to able to deposit that amount until next year. Though, I will still focus for the meantime in my activity in the forum while gathering more bonus and soon to trade and participate in trading contest.

I am also so just focus first on the forum not long ago because now I get banned on forums Fxfred so far the capital loss on the trade, and therefore I will focus on providing post on this forum in accordance with the targets that I set here is easy-hopefully these targets can be realized in the near future so that I can start trading

Just have delay in the bonus in the forum. Haha, budado, seems eager to have an entry in the raffle. That's much big requirement really and not sure if we small traders are going to able to deposit that amount until next year. Though, I will still focus for the meantime in my activity in the forum while gathering more bonus and soon to trade and participate in trading contest.

Just one day delay that too on Monday fiance dept ll be busy so they might not clear all payments from forum, but they did at the starting hours of tuesday

whether if you register on the broker gets a welcome bonus because I know that this broker has a platform that can be used to get a broker's trade bonus, I've heard a lot of information about this broker and want to join in on the broker, any requirements that we must meet in order to join this broker is using evidence such as personal identity card, passbook or similar for account verification

My 54 dollars earnings from fxfred I will not going to withdraw now. I have opend a sell position for usd/cad and I want to see how much pips my position can hold. I want to study how free margin moves and reacts and how much swap interest I'm going to earn or pay. This is my preparation for my 1,000 dollars plan investments next year March 1. I hope I can make good review for my 54 dollars capital in here and understand how many lots size my account can survive.

whether if you register on the broker gets a welcome bonus because I know that this broker has a platform that can be used to get a broker's trade bonus, I've heard a lot of information about this broker and want to join in on the broker, any requirements that we must meet in order to join this broker is using evidence such as personal identity card, passbook or similar for account verification

its better to verify your account as it will be better to have verified account to tackle any kind of problem, you need to submit id & address proof to be a verified member

Yes, its better to have fully verified and it will be have not much issues and it will be easy I think to have the support. Though, often in the forum is not really fully verified because it is just enough to have partial verification and they can easily make here withdraw via payment processors without fully verifying it. So far, I'm still aiming to make high activity in the forum also.

Yes, its better to have fully verified and it will be have not much issues and it will be easy I think to have the support. Though, often in the forum is not really fully verified because it is just enough to have partial verification and they can easily make here withdraw via payment processors without fully verifying it. So far, I'm still aiming to make high activity in the forum also.

Yes to be fully verified member is not a mandatory as some people may not able to produce address proofs as they might not have their own one, so that is optional for members

I'm happy that my 54 dollars so far is holding. I hope I can make good income in here. Although I only earn 3 cents so far because of spam interest. I Hope I make a right decision in planning to invest 1,000 dollars in here this coming march 1. This is my goal in here and I hope I can sustain myself so that next year I can make good income in here.

I'm happy that my 54 dollars so far is holding. I hope I can make good income in here. Although I only earn 3 cents so far because of spam interest. I Hope I make a right decision in planning to invest 1,000 dollars in here this coming march 1. This is my goal in here and I hope I can sustain myself so that next year I can make good income in here.

They will pay some interest even we leave some amount in the trading account, I experienced this so many times i thin rate of interest is also good

I guess, I really need to be active in the forum to still have my goal of 50 dollars. Budado really made to post here almost everyday and made many posts with lengthy posts. I just hope I can do the same and to balance my activity in different sections just like what I did now I'm in the trading strategy section posting atleast 5 posts per round. So that, I will not be bored posting in fxfred.

I guess, I really need to be active in the forum to still have my goal of 50 dollars. Budado really made to post here almost everyday and made many posts with lengthy posts. I just hope I can do the same and to balance my activity in different sections just like what I did now I'm in the trading strategy section posting atleast 5 posts per round. So that, I will not be bored posting in fxfred.

if you posts some 7 posts per round then 2 rounds are more than enough to reach your monthly target easily every month. Its the best strategy as per my knowledge

I post in here five times a week. And usually post 15 post a day in here. And spread my post in as many paying section as possible. Good think that I do trading daily also is that its like having a diary when I post in fxfred since I just going to share what is my day experience in forex. So that's why its easy to me to post in fxfred and even update my post with some of my stats if I found it interesting to share.

I still do 5 posts in every section then, in that way I can have 20 posts in four sections but so far, I just have 10 posts per day but I'm getting nearer to have minimum and I think this week I will able to achieve. Also, I have found more members in the forum but some newbies are violating forum rules and also post more than 30 posts here.

I still do 5 posts in every section then, in that way I can have 20 posts in four sections but so far, I just have 10 posts per day but I'm getting nearer to have minimum and I think this week I will able to achieve. Also, I have found more members in the forum but some newbies are violating forum rules and also post more than 30 posts here.

spreading posts to all sections is a good idea to have good number of quality posts than sticking only one section. we can get more knowledge and also we can able to post more posts with this technique

Problem that most posters or most activity are concentrated only in general discussion section then in beginners section. But other sections its seems theirs little activity. That's why I spread my post 8 in general discussion and 7 in beginners section. But sametimes I post 7 in general section then 6 in beginners and the rest are divided in strategy and psychological section. And I'm happy that I reach another 5,000 plus bonus points in fxfred and I'm hoping that I can maintain that until march 1 when I'm going to invest in uwcfx.

Problem that most posters or most activity are concentrated only in general discussion section then in beginners section. But other sections its seems theirs little activity. That's why I spread my post 8 in general discussion and 7 in beginners section. But sametimes I post 7 in general section then 6 in beginners and the rest are divided in strategy and psychological section. And I'm happy that I reach another 5,000 plus bonus points in fxfred and I'm hoping that I can maintain that until march 1 when I'm going to invest in uwcfx.

dividing activity between more section will make us to do more posts than usual one, i always suggest the people to do so to increase their activity

I'm happy right now that I solve my problem with how to invest 1,000 dollars in uwcfx. I just decided to use my debitcard than creditcard. And what I would do is that I will going to withdraw my profits in instaforex using paypal then withraw my funds in my paypal account to my debitcard then use that debitcard to invest in uwcfx. Then I just realize how stupid I am. Why make this long process if I can just withdraw via LR then transfer my funds from LR in my instaforex account to LR in uwcfx account. In this way I only going to pay 1 cent per dollar fee. Much much cheaper than using paypal then debitcard. lols.

This is a good day today since, the forum already sent the payment approval as well as the list. A member said that he already received the bonus this minute so, I guess another splendid service we have seen in the broker and I will check later this evening if I also receive the bonus already. And also good luck with budado in participating in their promotion as I know that's huge investments.

This is a good day today since, the forum already sent the payment approval as well as the list. A member said that he already received the bonus this minute so, I guess another splendid service we have seen in the broker and I will check later this evening if I also receive the bonus already. And also good luck with budado in participating in their promotion as I know that's huge investments.

Yes all members might received the bonus amount into their trading account and they will get that amount into their trading account by monday