Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

1 pip is worth 10 cents in here. So in short we loss 30 cents right away if theirs a 3 pips spread. That's why its important for me to have 1,500 dollars in here if I want to trade good in here. I know its a big amount and I know its getting bigger but its because the more I trade the more I realize how much I need to have my own comfort level.

That is so big amount and no need to have that much huge amount to start trading, i suggest to have $500 as minimum amount to start trading.

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is so big amount and no need to have that much huge amount to start trading, i suggest to have $500 as minimum amount to start trading.

I guess it is still big and really difficult to just have in a forum and need to find other source of funds. As I can only think of having 100 dollars to start trading. Although, I can't have it in the forum within a month only it will take 3-4 months but then again I just hope I can try to trade even with just smaller amount.

I guess it is still big and really difficult to just have in a forum and need to find other source of funds. As I can only think of having 100 dollars to start trading. Although, I can't have it in the forum within a month only it will take 3-4 months but then again I just hope I can try to trade even with just smaller amount.

Its ok even you start with some $100 but you should trade much care, today i blown one of my small balance account which has around $200.

Its ok even you start with some $100 but you should trade much care, today i blown one of my small balance account which has around $200.

200 dollars is still a good amount. But in this I don't think I can do hedging. The best strategy I can think of with 200 dollars is via swing strategy. I don't think scalping is also good for 200 dollars as I don't do scalping if I can't shift it to hedging if I fail. As I don't use SL. I realize that hedging is much much better than putting SL. But still its all depends on your ability to see the difference between SL and hedging.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess so UWCFX is very well broker and In this I verify until complete already so I can withdrawal and deposit without any worry again.And My skrill account Become to useful again too also IT seem very good for me.

Even we are not verified we can able to withdraw funds to paymemt processor, so there is no need to be verified fully

I want to send money to Visa card directly to my bank account my friend also I think should upgrade full will good for me anyway In this time I can withdrawal to visa card directly.

Yes you should be fully verified member to do so, and i am not sure whether you can withdraw bonus to Card/bank account, once confirm with support.

Yeah, fully verified will be able to access or use all of those payment methods. But I still prefer having payment processors or ecurrency as it is more convenient for me. This week could be one of the good days for traders. I wanted also to be active in the other forum of this broker as they have here trading credits for the participation in the forum.

Yeah, fully verified will be able to access or use all of those payment methods. But I still prefer having payment processors or ecurrency as it is more convenient for me. This week could be one of the good days for traders. I wanted also to be active in the other forum of this broker as they have here trading credits for the participation in the forum.

Most of people use payment processors only as the cost of the fee in bankwire is also huge from bank side, even there was some small charge from UWCFX side.

That's why I prefer to use paypal if its going to be available in uwcfx because if I receive funds in paypal I can withdraw my funds straight to my bank account with minimal fees. Anyway right now I'm hoping that uwcfx will going to add paypal although I doubt it since even in instaforex and in liteforex they have hard time adding paypal in their withdrawals.

That's why I prefer to use paypal if its going to be available in uwcfx because if I receive funds in paypal I can withdraw my funds straight to my bank account with minimal fees. Anyway right now I'm hoping that uwcfx will going to add paypal although I doubt it since even in instaforex and in liteforex they have hard time adding paypal in their withdrawals.

paypal charges more to receive funds, You can try Moneybookers which has same bank withdrawal facility with some small fee around $2, but in MB they will give good exchange rate as compared to PP.

paypal charges more to receive funds, You can try Moneybookers which has same bank withdrawal facility with some small fee around $2, but in MB they will give good exchange rate as compared to PP.

In my country PP does not charge any fees if you withdraw 180 dollars and above and only charge 1.10 dollars fee if we withdraw less than 180 dollars. So its much much cheaper if I'm going to use PP than MB. I have MB once but they wrongly accuse me of violations rules that I don't commit. When I challenge them to show proof they say that the decision is final but they allow me to withdraw all of my funds. A clear sign that I don't have any violations at all.

I think the paypal charge murali said is about the fees when we actually receive from the broker to our paypal account. Yeah, I know its cheap to have withdraw it since we don't have choice other than to have withdraw it to our desired bank account. So far, its not yet popular or in demand by clients since we still stick in Payza or LR.

In my country PP does not charge any fees if you withdraw 180 dollars and above and only charge 1.10 dollars fee if we withdraw less than 180 dollars. So its much much cheaper if I'm going to use PP than MB. I have MB once but they wrongly accuse me of violations rules that I don't commit. When I challenge them to show proof they say that the decision is final but they allow me to withdraw all of my funds. A clear sign that I don't have any violations at all.

PP charge some amount if you receive funds from other than Your country, that fee is high even the bank withdraw is free of cost, I am very comfortable with the available payment processors in their list.

Paypal had high risk for in forex and ahnother investment also Shouldn't bring Paypal to relate with forex because It make both broker account and client account stay in the high risk about limited access.

Yes that's why most of brokers don't have Paypal in their list, only brokers who has paypal is has a option of PP withdrawal but not accepting it any more.

he means the paypal transfer fee not bank withdrawal transfer fee lol, so far i think because of the higher fee when we transfer to someone account that is why paypal not accepted in UWCFX, i think it is because this industry (forex) is one of the potent industry where many people can get money. but so far the payment processors that UWCFX support already more than enough

he means the paypal transfer fee not bank withdrawal transfer fee lol, so far i think because of the higher fee when we transfer to someone account that is why paypal not accepted in UWCFX, i think it is because this industry (forex) is one of the potent industry where many people can get money. but so far the payment processors that UWCFX support already more than enough

Yes they are charging around 4% fee, which is very high even for a trader or for a broker. if some one deposit $1k then broker will receive $960 only, $40 as charges which is huge in case of withdrawal also, so brokers avoid PP

Yes they are charging around 4% fee, which is very high even for a trader or for a broker. if some one deposit $1k then broker will receive $960 only, $40 as charges which is huge in case of withdrawal also, so brokers avoid PP

because of this one is high risk industry so i think that i why they give high fee for receiver here and you know what is mean, we are the one who want to get money after withdrawal will have a big loss here, and 4% is too high, and i think the way UWCFX did right now is the best one.

because of this one is high risk industry so i think that i why they give high fee for receiver here and you know what is mean, we are the one who want to get money after withdrawal will have a big loss here, and 4% is too high, and i think the way UWCFX did right now is the best one.

Yes that is the one of the reason behind not accepting PP as one of the payment processor in UWCFX in my opinion.

Paypal do have an option of no fees but then its a business therefore they will have here big fees or regular fees which will be a loss compared to the other payment processors fees which just small and not that much concern. So far, I do see great changes in this broker which is seen in their homepage and also in the client's cabinet.

@murali603

In our country theirs no fee if we send funds as long the person we are sending funds is not a business account. Secondly if you send personal and others type of payments theirs also no fees charge. theirs also no fees charge if we withdraw our funds from paypal account to our bank account if you withdraw 180 dollars and above. Below 180 dollars we pay 1.10 dollars fee. regardless if its 10 dollars or 150 dollars.