Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

I have just received a news letter from UWC today, that is on 25th Nov, few hours ago, regarding their new update of new instruments available !

United World Capital Ltd.

New instruments available on November 25, 2011

Dear client,

We would like to inform you, that starting from October 25, 2011 new instruments will be available for trading on REAL and DEMO accounts : XAGEUR, XAUEUR.

Sincerely yours,

The United World Capital Team

Web: www.uwcfx.com

Phone: +357 25 750 555

Fax: +357 25 722 377

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have account too but I give this account to my little sister Kobkeaw Because I don't have any attention about trading in this broker anymore.Because I can't control multiple trading platform.So I teach my little sis about trading in FX by give this account to her too.But It good as I can withdraw by OKPAY too.

It is really good about this broker that they are growing consistently quite faster, recent move of adding XAGEUR, XAUEUR instruments will surely help some traders. Though i never trade in these pairs but still feel the more options offered by the broker are good as traders get variety of options.

Sure it might be Good for European traders to introduce those pairs, and they are doing their best for members.

I have account too but I give this account to my little sister Kobkeaw Because I don't have any attention about trading in this broker anymore.Because I can't control multiple trading platform.So I teach my little sis about trading in FX by give this account to her too.But It good as I can withdraw by OKPAY too.

I like speed of execution in this broker well and also their withdrawal time is also good, they will take only 4 working hours to clear our payments.

I just make a trade. I earn 23 dollars in fxfred and I make a trade today. I already loss 4 dollars. In just three hours. Its really frustrating because my first trade is a loss. But its okay with me. I will charge it to experience. My second trade is some how good. Already positive 80 cents. But my plan is to wait until theirs a reversal. Hope that I can earn about 5 dollars before I close this thread or another loss of 4 dollars. So its going to be total of 8 dollars loss today or 5 dollars profit.

I just make a trade. I earn 23 dollars in fxfred and I make a trade today. I already loss 4 dollars. In just three hours. Its really frustrating because my first trade is a loss. But its okay with me. I will charge it to experience. My second trade is some how good. Already positive 80 cents. But my plan is to wait until theirs a reversal. Hope that I can earn about 5 dollars before I close this thread or another loss of 4 dollars. So its going to be total of 8 dollars loss today or 5 dollars profit.

Its not good to start trading with that small amount and that too without experience its difficult to make winning trades, In my opinion its better to keep that amount in account it self and trade after getting soe good experience

• 2 weeks later...

But I have a run in three days.

Its not good to start trading with that small amount and that too without experience its difficult to make winning trades, In my opinion its better to keep that amount in account it self and trade after getting soe good experience

Its just one day. My next three days are all earning. I'm happy with the result. I guess that just a baptism of fire to me. lols. Anyway. I already cashout 15 dollars and I keep the rest in my account adding to my new funds this coming january. This coming january. I will not going to cashout any earnings in here anymore until the end of the year.

recently i had joined their site for trading but unfortunately i found some mistakes in log in so i just contact but due to some reasons i couldn't solve my problem , right now i will try again , hope i will get success to inter in live trading practices soon , well it's too interesting to hear that they are giving 25$ initial deposit to newbie traders for starting trade but their bonus for deposit is slightly low 10% , hope broker would add some percentage more ,

recently i had joined their site for trading but unfortunately i found some mistakes in log in so i just contact but due to some reasons i couldn't solve my problem , right now i will try again , hope i will get success to inter in live trading practices soon , well it's too interesting to hear that they are giving 25$ initial deposit to newbie traders for starting trade but their bonus for deposit is slightly low 10% , hope broker would add some percentage more ,

giving less amount of bonus with some less restrictions will be better than giving high % of bonus and putting so many restrictions.

UWC is a great broker and they have

excellent support services.They offer bonuses and customer care services. They also have simplified and advanced trading platform that you can use to trade.and use okpay

as payment and withdraw processor. This offer still valid and I guess its offer really interesting to

attract new trader join this broker.I have been with them for quite a number of months. Customer service, processing of withdrawals

and deposits are very, very good.

UWC is a great broker and they have

excellent support services.They offer bonuses and customer care services. They also have simplified and advanced trading platform that you can use to trade.and use okpay

as payment and withdraw processor. This offer still valid and I guess its offer really interesting to

attract new trader join this broker.I have been with them for quite a number of months. Customer service, processing of withdrawals

and deposits are very, very good.

You can use some other payment processors like AP, MB and also web money. I prefer Moneybookers so that we can withdraw to bank account directly.

I use AP in here and so far so good. But if its has LR and PP the better. I also have okpay but my okpay is not verified so they don't accept my okpay. But I'm happy that I cashout about 30 dollars plus in here already. Not bad at all. Hope I can find more paying forums that uwcfx sponsors.

I use AP in here and so far so good. But if its has LR and PP the better. I also have okpay but my okpay is not verified so they don't accept my okpay. But I'm happy that I cashout about 30 dollars plus in here already. Not bad at all. Hope I can find more paying forums that uwcfx sponsors.

There is some problems with the condition of LR and PP, LR payments irreversible PP is also having lot of problems thats why they didnt choosed these 2.

United World Capital is an excellent

broker. I have been with them for

quite a number of months.Customer

service, processing of withdrawals

and deposits are very, very good.i think that i rather trade on this broker. and they are giving bonus with our corresponding amount of deposit that we have made.I know they insists on having one's trading account verified before deposit through AP is possible! Their platform is amazing, it is a regulated financial institution and have got low spreads.

I chose to use the Liberty-Reserve here, easier and faster to transfer problems, but i only found one forum that I know well for sponsors uwcfx. is there anything you want to share with me other than this forum

http://www.fxfred.com/forum.php :D

LR is not avialable in their payment option because of their regulator rules, LR is not so safe currency thats why they avoided LR, you can choose AP, MB, Okapay, Web money

Seems i do have account here few months ago. However, unable to verify it or not able to submit required documents. Well i just create one when i need it in a forex forum but then i cant post in there already so i stopped and not thinking of verifying it.

There is no need of verifying account to do withdraw or trade, even you are partially verified you can enjoy all features

Enjoy our sensational Bonus campaign, FX-MAS

For the entire period of December 7 2011 to January 7 2011, we are offering up to 50% bonus on all deposits.

xmas-1.png

This outstanding offer gives you the opportunity to attract new clients and make even more money than before.

You can use our promotional banners available
when referring clients to us.

Terms and conditions of our FX-MAS bonus are available

Please share here your opinions about our Seasonal Campaign. For more information regarding our offer contact us via our friendly Live Chat support or email us at

Taking this opportunity we would like to wish you all a very Merry Holiday Season.

Yours sincerely,

The United World Capital Team

Seems i do have account here few months ago. However, unable to verify it or not able to submit required documents. Well i just create one when i need it in a forex forum but then i cant post in there already so i stopped and not thinking of verifying it.

Why what happen? What forum? Is that fxfred? Its really good to post in here. In fact I earn more than 20 dollars in here every month. That's really a good amount for a ptp forum. In fact this is the only forum that I earn 20 dollars or more a month. Unlike other forum that the most I earn is 10 dollars a month and the worse I have is earning me 1 dollar a month. I'm also trading in uwcfx sad to say I loss about 15 dollars in just one day yesterday. So back to drawing board for me.

Why what happen? What forum? Is that fxfred? Its really good to post in here. In fact I earn more than 20 dollars in here every month. That's really a good amount for a ptp forum. In fact this is the only forum that I earn 20 dollars or more a month. Unlike other forum that the most I earn is 10 dollars a month and the worse I have is earning me 1 dollar a month. I'm also trading in uwcfx sad to say I loss about 15 dollars in just one day yesterday. So back to drawing board for me.

if you are not good at trading then don't trade with the amount that you earned online. First keep account growing with the bonus that you adding from forume every month then trade when you are sure about trading ability.

Is your card visa or mastercard? I

tried to withdraw using creditcard

also.It was really good and I didn't find out another forex forum like FXFred.I will highly recommend this broker any time and they are fully regulated. I put them on par with the best. They also give you a 10% bonus on deposits.The bank transfer seems to be the most expensive way of cashing out as in some cases the money can travel through few to several banks,i think that they are promoting heavily which is very good for them to be recognized.

Is your card visa or mastercard? I

tried to withdraw using creditcard

also.It was really good and I didn't find out another forex forum like FXFred.I will highly recommend this broker any time and they are fully regulated. I put them on par with the best. They also give you a 10% bonus on deposits.The bank transfer seems to be the most expensive way of cashing out as in some cases the money can travel through few to several banks,i think that they are promoting heavily which is very good for them to be recognized.

I think you can't withdraw amount to bank /card because we didnt deposited using that method. if we deposit once using Card then we can able to withdraw using the same.