Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

That's true. 100 dollars is a good amount to start if you have a good strategy for that amount. My strategy is hedging and that's the reason why I need to have bigger capital and in my nine months of trading at most the least amount that I need is 300 dollars and plus 300 dollars ready to be added in case theirs a sudden breakout. My target also is to have at least 200% free margin after I open multiple position. That's why I need bigger capital because I want to have 200% free margin as my limits. And once my free margin is lower than 200% I usually invest more capital rather than closing some losing position.

wow strategy very nice friend, I want to ask how much capital should we spend to use the free margin of 200%, how to use our capital investment as our free margin was lower than 200%, because all this if I use margin was below the margin that we set it to avoid bigger losses inevitably we will close the trade before the losses we are bigger.

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really seen that UWCFX got so many contests now. And its even more exciting because monthly bonus will be sent within this week. I'm just preparing to be active in the discussion in the forum by next week and hoping that at that time I can make posts consistently also to reach the maximum points if possible. I don't have plan yet to have trading contests since I'm not that good.

That's true. 100 dollars is a good amount to start if you have a good strategy for that amount. My strategy is hedging and that's the reason why I need to have bigger capital and in my nine months of trading at most the least amount that I need is 300 dollars and plus 300 dollars ready to be added in case theirs a sudden breakout. My target also is to have at least 200% free margin after I open multiple position. That's why I need bigger capital because I want to have 200% free margin as my limits. And once my free margin is lower than 200% I usually invest more capital rather than closing some losing position.

for your strategy we should need some good amount because we should able to hold the tredes even price is falling a lot, if we have small capital then we loose whole amount

Hmm, it seems I don't get yet the bonus in my trading account I thought it will be released by yesterday but then, I need to just wait on Monday and then, wait again for 72 hours. Its really good if I will just focus in my activity in the forum while waiting for my bonus. Still don't get good amount of bonus so I can't trade yet and just use it for the meantime and just make good bonus this month.

Hmm, it seems I don't get yet the bonus in my trading account I thought it will be released by yesterday but then, I need to just wait on Monday and then, wait again for 72 hours. Its really good if I will just focus in my activity in the forum while waiting for my bonus. Still don't get good amount of bonus so I can't trade yet and just use it for the meantime and just make good bonus this month.

Yes all people will receive amount into trading account on Monday, and also some people will receive payment approval PM on monday

Good that you got paid. I'm just confuse. When I check my account I see a withdrawal that I did not do. So what I did is talk to uwcfx chat and the withdrawals come from uwcfx partners account. I don't remember opening one but when I check I have five of those under my name and one of the account theirs 12 dollars deposit and then 12 dollars withdrawals. Don't know what or how its happen.

UWCFX.com is a forex broker and many other investor are related with their. but i think about their promise. they write their web page that their minimum invest is 5$ but when anybody try to buy any amount they notify that their minimum invest is 25$. whats the hel of their??? its their keeping promise. i believe that they are a good forex broker but it should remind for their that its a negative effect for that they included in their web page. i think they will right this.

Good that you got paid. I'm just confuse. When I check my account I see a withdrawal that I did not do. So what I did is talk to uwcfx chat and the withdrawals come from uwcfx partners account. I don't remember opening one but when I check I have five of those under my name and one of the account theirs 12 dollars deposit and then 12 dollars withdrawals. Don't know what or how its happen.

There could be some mistakes, didn't you noticed it even before or it is just this month? We know that they might have problems or still have some bugs. Just like before that my bonus become 1, 000+ dollars instead of 10+ dollars lol. We can correct it by contacting them in live chat we know that they will have good response or answer to our problems in our trading accounts.

UWCFX.com is a forex broker and many other investor are related with their. but i think about their promise. they write their web page that their minimum invest is 5$ but when anybody try to buy any amount they notify that their minimum invest is 25$. whats the hel of their??? its their keeping promise. i believe that they are a good forex broker but it should remind for their that its a negative effect for that they included in their web page. i think they will right this.

Its depends on the type of account you are using, for some accounts minimum deposit amount is $5 but for some other its range from $25 to $100 based on features.

There could be some mistakes, didn't you noticed it even before or it is just this month? We know that they might have problems or still have some bugs. Just like before that my bonus become 1, 000+ dollars instead of 10+ dollars lol. We can correct it by contacting them in live chat we know that they will have good response or answer to our problems in our trading accounts.

Its just happen now. theirs a deposit of 15 dollars then its transfer or withdraw few minutes after.

Anyway I request payments and I got paid.

Date: 10/12/2012 6:40 AM

Batch: 114226383

From Account: U1602801 (UWC Financial Services Ltd)

Amount: $51.00

Memo: IN ORDER OF United World Capital Ltd Clients Acc (9311.19)

Thank you.

Its just happen now. theirs a deposit of 15 dollars then its transfer or withdraw few minutes after.

Anyway I request payments and I got paid.

Date: 10/12/2012 6:40 AM

Batch: 114226383

From Account: U1602801 (UWC Financial Services Ltd)

Amount: $51.00

Memo: IN ORDER OF United World Capital Ltd Clients Acc (9311.19)

Thank you.

It might be some system error that's why again they reversed that transaction and might be transferred into the actual account

i have registered here but don't invest. they give information in their homepage that investor can withdraw their money by liberty reserve, moneybrookes etc. but when i went to their withdraw option after login they have shown there that does not support that but anyone one can deposit by that payment processor. so now its on every investor who want to trade by such kind broker.

i have registered here but don't invest. they give information in their homepage that investor can withdraw their money by liberty reserve, moneybrookes etc. but when i went to their withdraw option after login they have shown there that does not support that but anyone one can deposit by that payment processor. so now its on every investor who want to trade by such kind broker.

I used both payment processors and withdrawn some amount using both but not sure why you faced that problem. they support both payment processors

I used both payment processors and withdrawn some amount using both but not sure why you faced that problem. they support both payment processors

Your just wasting your time wondering. Most of his post are either copy and paste and slicing (copy and pasting one sentence at a time to construct a paragraph).

Anyway I guess its a system error although uwcfx seems does not want to answer that but instead he want me to send support to get official answer. But I don't bother as my own funds does not encounter any problem at all. I also notice that I have four affiliate accounts open under me and I don't understand why since I never open a single account for affiliate. And that funds is deposit and withdrawn in my affiliate account that I did not open.

UWCFX is a great agent. I have been with them for quite a number of several weeks. Client support, handling of distributions and remains are very, very good. Where they can enhance is on performance time with purchases. I will suggest this agent whenever and they are completely controlled. I put them on par with the best. They also provide you with a 10% extra on remains.

UWCFX is a great agent. I have been with them for quite a number of several weeks. Client support, handling of distributions and remains are very, very good. Where they can enhance is on performance time with purchases. I will suggest this agent whenever and they are completely controlled. I put them on par with the best. They also provide you with a 10% extra on remains.

we will see support and the withdrawal processing speed, as there is no problem with them in trading so we in every aspect they are good than others

i am a registered person of this site but do not invest here because this forex broker is absolutely scammed site and do not paid their traders. i am so much disappointed and wanted to invest here but they does not fill up my mind. for this reason i lose my mine from here and disappointed. so i will not invest here.

i am a registered person of this site but do not invest here because this forex broker is absolutely scammed site and do not paid their traders. i am so much disappointed and wanted to invest here but they does not fill up my mind. for this reason i lose my mine from here and disappointed. so i will not invest here.

Its better to invest in some old brokers like uwcfx, every some good number of new brokers are coming into market i don't trust any one as not sure whether they will sustain or not

Its better to invest in some old brokers like uwcfx, every some good number of new brokers are coming into market i don't trust any one as not sure whether they will sustain or not

Actually he is calling uwcfx a scam site. Not the other sites. I already reported his post for spamming as I notice that in other threads he is also posting lots of false informations.

i am a registered person of this site but do not invest here because this forex broker is absolutely scammed site and do not paid their traders

Anyway I'm just wondering if you know the link or if theirs a link in uwcfx that I can use to compute swap interest? I want to know what pairs has good swap interest and what pair that I pay swap interest regardless if I'm going to ope buy or sell position. Because I notice that in one of the pair that I trade that I pay small swap interest when I open buy and pay bigger swap interest when I open sell. Unlike in other broker site I used that I earn when I open buy and pay swap fees when I open sell. so I'm wondering if theirs a table in uwcfx that I can check to have clear view about this.

Actually he is calling uwcfx a scam site. Not the other sites. I already reported his post for spamming as I notice that in other threads he is also posting lots of false informations.

Anyway I'm just wondering if you know the link or if theirs a link in uwcfx that I can use to compute swap interest? I want to know what pairs has good swap interest and what pair that I pay swap interest regardless if I'm going to ope buy or sell position. Because I notice that in one of the pair that I trade that I pay small swap interest when I open buy and pay bigger swap interest when I open sell. Unlike in other broker site I used that I earn when I open buy and pay swap fees when I open sell. so I'm wondering if theirs a table in uwcfx that I can check to have clear view about this.

Its better to have swap free account, as some times in some pairs we need to pay some huge swap amount if the order is going to open for some days, I prefer swap free account to avoid all these

I'm thinking of openning swap free account also. But I just feel attached to my current account as I earn funds via fxfred and I want to make sure that I'm going to grow with that account. But I guess what I'm going to do is open another account then just transfer the funds that I earn from fxfred to that account. In that way I can maintain two accounts at the same time.

I'm thinking of openning swap free account also. But I just feel attached to my current account as I earn funds via fxfred and I want to make sure that I'm going to grow with that account. But I guess what I'm going to do is open another account then just transfer the funds that I earn from fxfred to that account. In that way I can maintain two accounts at the same time.

Growing account is important factor for every one who plan to trade with bonus, because of hurry in making profits most people start trading with small amount and loose

My concern right now is that I'm thinking of investing using my creditcard but going to withdraw using LR. I know theirs a rules that we can only withdraw usin the same processor that we deposit. But problem is that my country has creditcards does not allowed deposits. Its only allowed to be pay but does not allowed charge back deposits. I'm wondering how can I withdraw. Or its okay to withdraw using LR since I already added LR anyway.