Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

I think you can't withdraw amount to bank /card because we didnt deposited using that method. if we deposit once using Card then we can able to withdraw using the same.

He already said that "its was really good". that means he already use one.

Anyway I'm already trading in forex for the last six years. Its just happen that I have bad trade. Its does happen. today in other broker I make a mistake. I have close a trade that I'm at loss. I'm planning to close the trade that on profit but instead I click the order that at loss. So instead of earning I incur loses.grrrr.

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He already said that "its was really good". that means he already use one.

Anyway I'm already trading in forex for the last six years. Its just happen that I have bad trade. Its does happen. today in other broker I make a mistake. I have close a trade that I'm at loss. I'm planning to close the trade that on profit but instead I click the order that at loss. So instead of earning I incur loses.grrrr.

Some months back all brokers allowed exchange like depositing through one payment processor and withdrawing through others but now all become strict and not allowing any exchange.

United world capital is a good and

regulated forex broker.Scalping is very common strategy and mostly new traders like this and do but this broker does not allow it.I have been with them for quite a number of months. Customer service, processing of withdrawals and deposits are very, very good.and they are giving bonus with our corresponding amount of deposit that we have made. i think that they are promoting heavily which is very

good for them to be recognized.

Some months back all brokers allowed exchange like depositing through one payment processor and withdrawing through others but now all become strict and not allowing any exchange.

I don't know or can't say about other brokers but since we are uwcfx thread its understood that we are discussing uwcfx broker. Anyway I joined uwcfx last november and make my first request of payments from the earnings I got from fxfred on november. And I just add my alertpay without depositing. And I receive my payments from uwcfx without any problem. So I don't think we need to deposit anything in uwcfx in order to withdraw funds.

I don't know or can't say about other brokers but since we are uwcfx thread its understood that we are discussing uwcfx broker. Anyway I joined uwcfx last november and make my first request of payments from the earnings I got from fxfred on november. And I just add my alertpay without depositing. And I receive my payments from uwcfx without any problem. So I don't think we need to deposit anything in uwcfx in order to withdraw funds.

Yes if you want to withdraw through payment processor then there is no need of depositing but if you want to withdraw through bank wire or card then you need to deposit through that method first or else you can't.

Yes, i know that in a bank that i read in that method that we need first to deposit before we can use it as payment method to withdraw the profit we will have in trading in this forex broker. Not sure if how much is the minimum but i think it is just fair for them.

Minimum is $1 for payment processor, you can choose any payment processor to withdraw the bonus/profit. But to withdraw through card and bank wire you should deposit through that method first

This site can make money without any deposit by post in fxfred and UWCFX forum too.UWCFX forum you can't withdraw money but you can use it for trading and Fxfred you can withdraw.It is good for me because I trade in this broker about 7 months.

Its better to keep the bonus amount from forum in the site for some months and start trading when it will become some good amount.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm wondering how I can join contest in here? do I need to invest to join the contest? I have already an account but I think my mind is not as good as before in checking the rules on how to join contest and earn in here. I already trading in demo account but so far I still don't know how to join the contest. I also have two lite account in here.

I'm wondering how I can join contest in here? do I need to invest to join the contest? I have already an account but I think my mind is not as good as before in checking the rules on how to join contest and earn in here. I already trading in demo account but so far I still don't know how to join the contest. I also have two lite account in here.

About which contest you are talking? In UWC sponsoring forum Fxfred some contests are going on not in UWCFX.

Dear Partner

REF: UWCFX Ltd. Contest for affiliates

We would like to invite all our affiliates to take part in our new contest.

For the future changes UWCFX asks you to write a short testimonial that would describe your experience of working with UWC. We will later place some of the feedbacks on UWC official website as well as on few other web sites.

The 3 most exciting paragraphs will get a prize of additional commission to existing rates for the period of one month -

1st place- 30%

2nd place-20%

3rd place-10%

The contest will last from 13th to 26th of February 2012 and the results will be announced on the 1st of March.

All testimonials should be sent to marketing@uwcfx.com no later than Sunday, 26th of February.

Please write in the subject line: testimonial contest

We are looking forward to your feedback,

Regards,

Marketing Department

United World Capital LTD

Hope people will look at this contest from UWC and Try to maximize your earning by boosting the number of affliates under you.

I think this broker give bunos on every deposit make and the money can be use for trading purpose also so if you want to choos this broker also consider their low spread per trade and some giveaway price by them

Yes they will give some depost bonus and also you can earn some amount as bonus by posting in their forum, which will hel you to increase your equity

I dont realy know if this broker do offers credit card for fund withdrawal as some others brokers like insta forex and others so I realy think that if that is not included yet they should try and look into this because this is what many traders are looking for this days

If you really interested you can just simply visit uwcfx to check it out. But I guess your not really interested to know if its accepting creditcard or not. Because if you do you already visited the site and check it out.

Anyway right now I prefer uwcfx than any other broker sites simply because of fxfred.

I dont realy know if this broker do offers credit card for fund withdrawal as some others brokers like insta forex and others so I realy think that if that is not included yet they should try and look into this because this is what many traders are looking for this days

They also has that card system also, They will give Card and also You can ask for withdrawl to your own bank credit/debit card, but for this you should be a fully verified member.

@murali603

Can I ask you question? we earn in fxfred and we get our funds in uwcfx right? Now my question is this. If we withdraw our funds for example 100 dollars. then open a new account lite account in the same uwcfx account and deposit the 100 dollars that I cashout do you think we can get bonus? or will uwcfx will not give bonus? becasue I want to withdraw my funds from one lite account and deposit it to new lite account. As I have two lite account in the same uwcfx account.

@murali603

Can I ask you question? we earn in fxfred and we get our funds in uwcfx right? Now my question is this. If we withdraw our funds for example 100 dollars. then open a new account lite account in the same uwcfx account and deposit the 100 dollars that I cashout do you think we can get bonus? or will uwcfx will not give bonus? becasue I want to withdraw my funds from one lite account and deposit it to new lite account. As I have two lite account in the same uwcfx account.

Yes you will get bonus if you deposit again in Trading account, but this time the bonus you got is related some condition not withdraw-able but you can use that for trading.

Wow, so it is allowed. Now i know, although to not to be defraud the system then they already made those rules or condition that the bonus will use in our trading already. Interesting way to have bonus or more trading capital.

But that bonus is not withdraw-able you can use it for trading and to increase your balance, if you deposit some $1k then you will get some $100-$300 bonus.

Yes, I already understand now that we will use it in our trading already. So far, I don't know if they allow multiple accounts just like other forex broker. Well not sure the difference of the trading account types here since I have lite account but dont know what it differs.

Yes, I already understand now that we will use it in our trading already. So far, I don't know if they allow multiple accounts just like other forex broker. Well not sure the difference of the trading account types here since I have lite account but dont know what it differs.

They don't allow multiple account, but i think you can create some other account in the same login, like lite account.

Yes you will get bonus if you deposit again in Trading account, but this time the bonus you got is related some condition not withdraw-able but you can use that for trading.

That's interesting. hehehe..

I'm planning to be active in fxfred for as long its permits. My goal is long term investments in here and I need about 500 dollars just to make my strategy a good chance of profit. While I'm doing that I'm constantly traying to be active in demo trading right now. I loss too much already in forex last january so I prefer to go back on drawing board and return strong again.