Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

The broker is a certified and regulated one, i use them and i also post in their site. But they are so strict that they do not accept liberty reserve payment processor. I was lucky that they accepted okpay and there is an exchanger of okpay in my country, i would have quit them.

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is some bonus program that we can get 10% on every deposit we made to UWCFX,

here is the latest update from UWC received 2 hours ago !

Grow Your Money with our Bonus Program

Get into the real swing of business with us! And the time is now.

We are glad to announce the launch of our brand new BONUS PROGRAM to you. You will not only love every bit of it but you will also make your money grow.

Last week we already launched our Trading Credit Policy, the legal document for all our upcoming bonus schemes. You have surely read it by now, so you are eager to try out our bonuses. And now you can because they are online!

Welcome Bonus, Loyalty Bonus and Deposit Bonus are all designed in the spirit of not just getting but also keeping you in the swing of business. Welcome Bonus and Loyalty Bonus are for new clients who sign up with uwcfx.com, but it’s good for you to know about them because you may want to refer clients to us as an affiliate. And both these bonus options are excellent opportunities for you to attract clients to us and make money as our affiliate.

Which is the bonus option that you can have as our existing client? The Deposit Bonus! Get your bonus on every single deposit . Fund your trading account now, no matter with how much money, and receive 10% bonus on every deposit you make.

Can you believe that you receive 10% on every deposit? Without any limitations? Well, it’s true. Just try it out now. As long as it’s active.

Log in and deposit now to get your bonus. With United World Capital every single deposit will make you money.

Sincerely yours,

The United World Capital Team

Web: www.uwcfx.com

Phone: +357 25 750 555

Fax: +357 25 722 377

latest update from United World Capital Ltd received few hours ago, regarding credit bonus to turn to cash !

Turn Your Credit Bonus into Cash!

Have you ever wanted to have a loan amnesty? United World Capital offers you a unique chance now – with a revolutionary idea that no other broker has had yet.

How can you get your loan credit restored? Through the smartest way in the history of brokers! Trade with us and convert $2.5 of your credit into real money on your account for each traded lot.

Join thousands of traders who are already using this excellent opportunity, and convert your credit bonus into cash! Read more about the conditions and use in our Trading Credit Policy.

Why wait any longer? If money matters to you, start trading, receive your credit bonus and convert it into real money!

Sincerely yours,

UWC invites us to their affiliate program,

they have released the latest newsletter update regarding their referral program and referral commissions and benefits to get by joining referrals to them.

Make Money like a Professional

It is our great pleasure to invite you to our brand new Affiliate Program. Are you keen on variety and multiple business solutions? Then our partnership schemes are the real thing for you!

Do you want more than earning money online? Grow your clientele and business to unlimited proportions with our Affiliate Program. Be part of a multi-level business and make money with no limits.

Join Refer a Friend and refer clients to us for a starting commission of no less than $150 and extra 0.5 pips as incentive. There are no extra conditions that can stop you make as much money as you want. Encourage your clients to trade with us, and you withdraw your commissions!

Do you want more than this? Refer clients through NetRunner and get 0.8 pips after each trade made by your referred clients. And this is not all! Your sub-affiliates will refer further clients, and this will bring you extra 10% of the commissions paid to them. Start building your wealth pyramid now!

Are you ready to top all this with Introducing Broker because you have a business of your own with a large client base? Expand your client network with us for even higher commissions than for the other two partnership schemes. With time you can even become our official UWCFX representative in your own country.

Experience the art of making money. See how ingeniously our partnership schemes can be combined. Join our Program for unlimited financial opportunities!

Sincerely yours,

Web: Online Forex Trading | Forex Broker | Forex Company | Best Forex Broker | United World Capital UWCFX.com

Now this broker offering so many bonus program and all is mind blowing . now thier new affiliated program is really very attractive where there is good opportunity to earn money . anyway i think if they increase more bonus for deposit amount it will be good for old traders here.

latest update from UWC released few hours ago,

Trade Easily with UWC WebTrader

Would you like to have instant and hassle-free access to a trading platform that does not require any extra downloads? Then our UWC WebTrader will be your ideal web application through which you will trade online with a single mouse click from any corner of the world and at any time. And all this comfortably and easily.

Excellent for both demo and trading accounts, with the UWC WebTrader you will enjoy the easy and practical way of trading forex and CFD online. Supported by all web browsers and with no extra system requirements, you can have instant access to your account within a few seconds.

Why will you like the UWC WebTrader? Because it’s simple to use and has a user-friendly interface with the most important features: Market Watch with a wide range of trading instruments and with bid and ask rates; Charts with all your selected charts and indicators; all your current open positions and pending orders under Trades, together with balance, equity, margin, free margin and margin level; live market news to help you make the best trading decisions; and the record of all your trading actions visible under History.

Along with our iTrader, aTrader and bTrader, the UWC WebTrader can become your ideal online trading app. Any time, from anywhere and easily. So do you feel like trying it out?

Sincerely yours,

• 2 weeks later...

as of 2nd May 2011, we will benefit from the best trading conditions, received this news update today !

New Trading Conditions of CFD from NYSE

As of 2 May 2011, you will benefit from the best trading conditions in the financial markets.

We are glad to inform you that our trading conditions of CFDs (Contracts for Difference) from NYSE (New York Stock Exchange) will be optimized. The changes due to take place as of 2 May 2011, will positively affect contract size and commissions.

Instead of 1000 shares, the new CFD size will be 100 shares, and the commission will be decreased from 0.15% to 0.1%. Leverage will be kept at the same level: 5% (1:20). We are confident that these changes will contribute to increasing the number of instruments you use in your trading operations.

Sincerely yours,

• 2 weeks later...

latest update from UWCFX as on 13th May, 2011, regarding the introduction of new trading instrument !

Futures Contracts Available at UWCFX

We have introduced a new trading instrument at uwcfx.com: futures CFD.

Futures contracts are standardized stock contracts for buying or selling assets at pre-determined future prices. These standardized contracts offer you the opportunity to maximize your profit and limit risk on trading funds, equities or commodities.

UWCFX provides optimal market liquidity for futures CFDs, along with instant execution of market orders. Futures CFD trading is available for MINIForex and REALForex accounts, offering low commission fees and round-the-clock trading services.

Futures CFD trading is available for all our clients as of 16 May 2011.

Sincerely yours,

• 2 weeks later...

latest newsletter update from UWCFX, as on 24th May, 2011, regarding the upcoming changes in their CFD trading schedule !

United World Capital Ltd.

Changes in CFD Trading Schedule

We would like to inform you about upcoming changes in our CFD trading schedule.

On the occasion of the upcoming Memorial Day, the US bank holiday, there will be changes in our CFD trading schedule on 30 May 2011.

According to this, trading for share CFDs will be closed on this day. For stock index futures CFDs the early closing time will be at 18.30 UTC +02.00; for energy futures CFDs the early close will be at 20.15 UTC +02.00. For agriculture futures trading will be closed.

Sincerely yours,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Currently, I am waiting for $25 bonus program to be actived but seem like the time for it to be is so far away since it's inactive for long already, seem like they had no plan for it. So far, I had not deposit money from my own pocket to this broker, just trade with posting bonus from forum :)

• 1 month later...

Account types

LITEForex,REALForex

Minimum Deposit: 5$

Leverage: 1:10 - 1:500

Trading Platforms:MetaQuotes products marketed under the brand name UWCTrader include:

UWC iTrader (for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch)

UWCTrader for PC (for desktop computers)

UWCTrader MultiTerminal (for managing multiple accounts)

UWCTrader Mobile (for PDAs/Pocket PCs)

UWCTrader Pocket (for smartphones).

Refer a Friend/Make your money grow

Join an easy and profitable partnership scheme: refer clients to us and earn money after every single referral you made. Your commissions start at $150 after each referred client who registers with us and starts trading with a real account.

I like their affiliate program 150$ for each referal is really good offer, and 10 lots in a period of 1 month is not a big deal that your referal should trade to be eligible to withdraw this amount. But i have few questions whether this 150$ is offered even if referal join with a micro/or macro account and make a small deposit of 5-50$. I tried to talk them by their Live Chat option but the connection could not be established, so going to try again after some time.

I have account with this broker though i am not trading yet, actually i though of taking advantage of welcome bonus when i created the account but lost my login information and now when i recovered it back welcome bonus is not available, still i think 150$ bonus for referring is interesting offer as well. Bt i would like to know, will I get this 150$ if some one i refer start with only 5$ or he need only to start with real a/c.

I have account with this broker though i am not trading yet, actually i though of taking advantage of welcome bonus when i created the account but lost my login information and now when i recovered it back welcome bonus is not available, still i think 150$ bonus for referring is interesting offer as well. Bt i would like to know, will I get this 150$ if some one i refer start with only 5$ or he need only to start with real a/c.

welcome bonus which was given last year in Christmas season was cancelled for in active accounts. The people who are active in trading made some huge profits with this signup bonus.

Hmm I was not lucky enough to get and utilise this welcome bonus. Everything is good on the site and it has lot of scope,

admin should provide more offers to members to earn credits may be they can offer some bonuses to those posting at their forum,

one good move is "UWC Forum Members Contest" where 5 lucky traders will get prizes in the forum of credit raning 100-20$ in their trading account. Hope uwcx brings in more contest to bring in more people to their proram.

Hmm I was not lucky enough to get and utilise this welcome bonus. Everything is good on the site and it has lot of scope,

admin should provide more offers to members to earn credits may be they can offer some bonuses to those posting at their forum,

one good move is "UWC Forum Members Contest" where 5 lucky traders will get prizes in the forum of credit raning 100-20$ in their trading account. Hope uwcx brings in more contest to bring in more people to their proram.

THEY already has some fixed rate per post system in their forum, Thats 15 cents per post, Its good if they introduce the top poster contest also but if admin consider the request from members he will talk to UWCFX.

THEY already has some fixed rate per post system in their forum, Thats 15 cents per post, Its good if they introduce the top poster contest also but if admin consider the request from members he will talk to UWCFX.

Yeah I know about the forum fxfred it was paying directly to our ecurrency account before and now pay to our uwcfx a/c. But it is not easy to make many post on the forum, posts are strictly scrutinzed to be informative and size also need to be 4-5 lines per post. Anyway i have few posts there and will try to increase my activity to reach 10$ and get the withdrawal to my uwcfx a/c so i will have some capital in my trading account.

Yeah I know about the forum fxfred it was paying directly to our ecurrency account before and now pay to our uwcfx a/c. But it is not easy to make many post on the forum, posts are strictly scrutinzed to be informative and size also need to be 4-5 lines per post. Anyway i have few posts there and will try to increase my activity to reach 10$ and get the withdrawal to my uwcfx a/c so i will have some capital in my trading account.

The minimum payout is $15, if you are active then its not so difficult to complete the requirements, I am expecting some bonus from UWCFX in the last week of December.