Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

That's okay. I have many account in here also and some has been removed because of no movements or activity. I guess that's the right thing to do also. I'm excited to know how much I'm going to earn in fxfred and how much I'm going to receive in uwcfx this month. Its because I feel that I need to position myself now before the eur/usd will going to start to go bullish again. Although I don't know if I can afford or survive the market volatility using the money in here as its has no mini or cent account.

Some people might received some PM from moderators regarding how much amount is sanctioned as its 4th of the month and weekend so we expect payments on Monday

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just received a call from UWCFX as I just verified my Mobile number. When I register in here I just simply check both real, and lite account so I have an option. So, I think I will really need to push my posting activity in fxfred to have some funds for trading in here. So, I will just need to upload some of my documents in here to become fully verified.

i just received a call from UWCFX as I just verified my Mobile number. When I register in here I just simply check both real, and lite account so I have an option. So, I think I will really need to push my posting activity in fxfred to have some funds for trading in here. So, I will just need to upload some of my documents in here to become fully verified.

You can have those both accounts under same email, so that there is no need of verifying 2 times, you can continue posting as to receive amount verification is not necessary

• 2 weeks later...

I guess its better that we just maintain one. Right now I need to have 300 dollars just to have one account going to be a good and active account. As I have no strategy right now that going to work if I'm going to trade lower than 300 dollars capital. But of course we can trade lower than 300 dollars capital. But I guess if we really want to be successful using low investments in here we need to have an accurate analysis before we trade.

I guess its better that we just maintain one. Right now I need to have 300 dollars just to have one account going to be a good and active account. As I have no strategy right now that going to work if I'm going to trade lower than 300 dollars capital. But of course we can trade lower than 300 dollars capital. But I guess if we really want to be successful using low investments in here we need to have an accurate analysis before we trade.

Money management is very important in such cases we should have some tight SL and Money management rules or else our account will blow in few days

• 2 weeks later...

Money management is very important in such cases we should have some tight SL and Money management rules or else our account will blow in few days

In my experience tight SL always result to have more loses than to have earnings. In my experience its better you compute the weekly or monthly volatility of a pair that you are trading and check if your free margin can hold a week or much better a month worth of volatility. In this way I prefer to hold and wait for the price to reverse and earn. That's what I'm doing right now and that's why I prefer to trade with sustainable capital. Or enough capital for me to survive the long term strategy.

In my experience tight SL always result to have more loses than to have earnings. In my experience its better you compute the weekly or monthly volatility of a pair that you are trading and check if your free margin can hold a week or much better a month worth of volatility. In this way I prefer to hold and wait for the price to reverse and earn. That's what I'm doing right now and that's why I prefer to trade with sustainable capital. Or enough capital for me to survive the long term strategy.

Yes its true, that's why i suggest all to have some good margin to bear up and downs in the market. so better to start with some good amount

Is there any way for to have here in our trading account to have only 1 pip = 1 cent only. Because, I don't have much bonus since I only get it in my forum posting. That's why I don't know if we can from the standard of having here 1 pip = 10 cents. And also what do we mean here 50% stop out in UWCFX so I will going to prepare for my trading if ever.

Is there any way for to have here in our trading account to have only 1 pip = 1 cent only. Because, I don't have much bonus since I only get it in my forum posting. That's why I don't know if we can from the standard of having here 1 pip = 10 cents. And also what do we mean here 50% stop out in UWCFX so I will going to prepare for my trading if ever.

wait for few months and accoumulate some good funds then strat trading with normal condition like 1pip=10cents. Even for cents account you need some good margin

@Riddick09

That's what I'm hoping that uwcfx will offer but right now I'm just trying to find ways to make it good in here. Although to be honest I'm still struggling in here because of low capital and that means low free margin that make my strategy in tight spot.

@murali603

Right now In my experience in mini and cent account is that in I can trade and some how survive even if I have 30 dollars using 0.01 lot size. Now I'm thinking that if I'm trading with lite account. If I have 400 dollars I can trade in uwcfx using 0.10 lot size. And this is my minimum credible amount to invest and trade if I want to have decent trading in here.

@Riddick09

That's what I'm hoping that uwcfx will offer but right now I'm just trying to find ways to make it good in here. Although to be honest I'm still struggling in here because of low capital and that means low free margin that make my strategy in tight spot.

@murali603

Right now In my experience in mini and cent account is that in I can trade and some how survive even if I have 30 dollars using 0.01 lot size. Now I'm thinking that if I'm trading with lite account. If I have 400 dollars I can trade in uwcfx using 0.10 lot size. And this is my minimum credible amount to invest and trade if I want to have decent trading in here.

even $100 is also a good amount if we do well, but starting trading with less than $100 is not at all worthable.

Why Choose UWCFX,

1.SIMPLE, FAST, RELIABLE. OUR MISSION DOES NOT CHANGE.

2.Client-centered

3.Perfection lies in detail

4.Professionalism and trust

5.Stability and reliability

6.Extensive know-how

7.Advanced trading platform

8.Large volumes traded every month!

Funding: Credit card, WMZ, Alert pay,LR,Bank wire,MB

www.UWCFX.com

it is also a very good broekr and provides all the facilities to its members.they provide scalping, swap free accounts and also working on their forum you can collect money for trading.

United world capital is not an ordinary broker like other brokers, but its stp broker is taking liquidity elsewhere. this started operations in 2008, is regulated by several companies such as MiFID, FSA and many more. As a regulated company your deposits are guaranteed up to 20000 Euros per account.

world capital provides technical analysis for their clients which can be seen on Secure client area. if you need help with something just send a message or you may also connect with their facebook option. you can choose 2 different types of account that the smallest account is called for liveforex trade volume 0.01 lots and for each account you can also adjust the average.

uwcfx has a trading platform name meta-traders 4,5 and other platforms that enable you to trade. you get spreads about 2 pips . you also get some trading instrument Forex, shares, futures CFD. and your maximum leverage 1:1500. your execution: STP and minimum volume .01

uwcfx has a trading platform name meta-traders 4,5 and other platforms that enable you to trade. you get spreads about 2 pips . you also get some trading instrument Forex, shares, futures CFD. and your maximum leverage 1:1500. your execution: STP and minimum volume .01

Here we have some variable thread so that some times we get 1 pip also , i experienced this some time when i am trading on their platform

Right now I removed liteforex as my broker site and its good news for uwcfx as right now I can concentrate in uwcfx more as I have only now three active broker sites and I'm also planning to removed one of my broker site and only keep uwcfx and one forex site that I don't want to mention. As right now my main goal is to make uwcfx my lite account while the other broker site as my mini and cent account.

Right now I removed liteforex as my broker site and its good news for uwcfx as right now I can concentrate in uwcfx more as I have only now three active broker sites and I'm also planning to removed one of my broker site and only keep uwcfx and one forex site that I don't want to mention. As right now my main goal is to make uwcfx my lite account while the other broker site as my mini and cent account.

Its good to see that at last you moved towards UWCFX. In case of trading their speed of execution is very much good as compared to any other broker. This is the main thing trader's look for.

Its good to see that at last you moved towards UWCFX. In case of trading their speed of execution is very much good as compared to any other broker. This is the main thing trader's look for.

I don't have problem with uwcfx at all except with capital. lols. I know I sound like a broken tape or cd but I really love to trade in uwcfx if only this site has mini or cent account. In this way I can trade and feel secure even if I only have 40 dollars capital. Because If I'm going to trade in here I need at least 400 dollars just to trade 0.10 lot size in here.

I don't have problem with uwcfx at all except with capital. lols. I know I sound like a broken tape or cd but I really love to trade in uwcfx if only this site has mini or cent account. In this way I can trade and feel secure even if I only have 40 dollars capital. Because If I'm going to trade in here I need at least 400 dollars just to trade 0.10 lot size in here.

almost all brokers not offering cents account, its better to build some capital than trying for cents account. I think if you have $100 then it ok to trade in uwcfx

100 dollars for me is not enough. I just can't survive volatility. Unless if I'm going to do scalping. But scalping is not my style and I always loss if I do scalping. I prefer to have at least 300 dollars to start trading in uwcfx but 600 dollars is really my safe capital. Because in 300 dollars capital I'm still in tight spot.

100 dollars for me is not enough. I just can't survive volatility. Unless if I'm going to do scalping. But scalping is not my style and I always loss if I do scalping. I prefer to have at least 300 dollars to start trading in uwcfx but 600 dollars is really my safe capital. Because in 300 dollars capital I'm still in tight spot.

if we have more capital then we can have such a safe trading, even with $100 you can make profit if you have some good experience

immense amount to start trading forex for me, I guess I do not have the capital to start forex. therefore I am just following the forex forum forex bonuses and use that capital as well as possible. important how well we can manage and play with extreme caution.

if we have more capital then we can have such a safe trading, even with $100 you can make profit if you have some good experience

That's true. 100 dollars is a good amount to start if you have a good strategy for that amount. My strategy is hedging and that's the reason why I need to have bigger capital and in my nine months of trading at most the least amount that I need is 300 dollars and plus 300 dollars ready to be added in case theirs a sudden breakout. My target also is to have at least 200% free margin after I open multiple position. That's why I need bigger capital because I want to have 200% free margin as my limits. And once my free margin is lower than 200% I usually invest more capital rather than closing some losing position.