Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

You Must Lose To Make Your Succeed

fadydodo

To became trader succeed  very difficult. Because forex have many risk. If we want became trader succeed we must many learn and practice trading well. we can utilize service of broker  such as demo account, forex forum, demo contest to learn and practice trading well

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all i am wondering why we should make loss first in order to success, even you make profit you still success and because of people make profit in the firs tplace many people will call them success, not because they are losing their money and they become success person.

• 2 months later...

success in forex is not easy because forex is a business that has a high risk, the risk that it is to be successful in this business, then we need to learn and practice many trading well. learning of the loss is a very good thing that will allow us to succeed in this business

loss will make us able to gain trading experience, we can learn from losing it so that it will make us better able to trade again, and therefore we need to do an evaluation of trading that will allow us to know our trading mistakes

True learning is the part of becoming a sucessful trading, i bet that many traders who are successfull enough must be learning from their mistake or their profit too, but it does not mean that you have to loss especially when you did that intentionally.

Of course. We will be a successful trader if we want to more improve and keep learning in forex. Demo account in a broker also can be maximized to hone trading skills.

• 4 months later...

Of course. We will be a successful trader if we want to more improve and keep learning in forex. Demo account in a broker also can be maximized to hone trading skills.

yes, we do have to be able to continue to improve the ability of a good trading that will allow us to trade with more maximal. we can improve trading skills by trying to trade on a demo account or by following the demo contest. If we can focus it will be very beneficial for traders

LOL You will improve for sure if you want to learn and also keep practicing, no one said that you won't be successful, maybe you will lose your money but not in such a big amount, but it does not mean lose is the only way for you to learn, even from profitable trading you can see which thing you should keep or throw away.

• 2 weeks later...
every trader must know that he or she must encounter losess but with a good trading skills, he can minimize his loss and gain good profit. And also we dont have to equally give up when lossing as we need to make sure we are making way by developing our skills and strategy to earn better. 

• 2 weeks later...
It's really normal if we made mistakes and we got losses in trading. It could happen although we have been good traders too and that is part of trading. But the most important is not experiencing losses to be success but we should learn from our mistakes when we suffered losses. So not always our losses will make us success but our response after we experienced losses. 

• 2 weeks later...

We don't have to lose, once again to learn something to make us success we don't have to lose well even it is impossible what i want to emphasize here is that you never try to intentionally lose but trying to avoid it as much as you can so you can lower the risk and with lowering the risk you can make your career as forex traders success.

I will remove must and add may because Forex is a business where losing is very common especially if we are to be successful, it is only failures that have taught experts the way they trade now, so we should never be scared to make mistake or lose, but thinking it is guarantee of winning is absolutely non-sense. I don’t have to lose my own money thanks to Nova FX’s 200 dollars free welcome bonus offer; I can learn and get all the mistakes out of the way without losing anything.

We will lose someday, face it!. But it doesn't mean that you must lose to be a success. What you MUST do is not loss but trying not to lose. Trying to make more profit and you will become a success. If you haven't suffer any single loss yet, it is good and keep trying to trade without any loss as long as you can.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow hold on there buddy, someday of course we will lose however you are not something that must lose before taste the profit. You can keep continously make profit for around 100 times but later loss just around 10-20 loss. In fact someone doesn't have to suffer only loss and profit because that is practically impossible especially for always make profit.

cause any trader target is to avoid lose, if u think u can avoid lose so easy, u just need to learn again about forex trading, one important thing u should have to be trader is motivation, if u have a good motivation, when u face with lose u wont  leave so easy.

We avoid loss because we want to make profit and this is humane thing to do. I know that we will lose someday but it doesn't mean that you must loss before, i don't mean we must make profit continously without stop but in fact we are trying as the best as we can to avoid this loss not come to it in order to be a successful trader.

In fact we didn't need to suffer many losses because we still have good risk management to limit our losses so if we suffered losses so many times, it means we have bad analysis and we have bad strategy, or maybe we opened position in the wrong time. We must be back to demo account again to know when is the best time to use our strategy.