Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

You Must Lose To Make Your Succeed

fadydodo

no one can be successful in forex if without experiencing loss. there is always a loss in forex. for it if we want our account of the loss can be minimized so we need to continue to improve the ability of trading well. and always use SL when trading

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we can not eliminate the loss well. beginners traders and professional traders have experienced loss. to get a loss then we will get a valuable lesson for our trading. for that we need to do an evaluation to determine trading mistakes so that we will be successful in forex

If you lose you will not make profit, and if you don't make any profit you're not success enough. It means that you must trade well in order to be success. You must no to lose in order to success even you loss your money that is fine since you can learn from it but does not mean you must loss first.

If you lose you will not make profit, and if you don't make any profit you're not success enough. It means that you must trade well in order to be success. You must no to lose in order to success even you loss your money that is fine since you can learn from it but does not mean you must loss first.

Of course, we must try to improve our trading skills to get more maximal result and be successful trader. And make our trading experience as lesson to make us be better trader

This kind of mentality is just an excuse for many newbies and traders who are too darn lazy to study forex trading. Why experience losing before we try to learn? Money is hard to come by we don't need to take that much risk. If we want to earn good amount of money in forex trading we need to focus on learning how to trade first then we trade. Now loss and learn from it.

Successful traders have experienced loss. and it seems to me to be successful in forex we should first loss. the loss we will be able to understand forex trading better and will make us more forward again. therefore we need to learn and practice trading so the loss will decrease

Successful traders have experienced loss. and it seems to me to be successful in forex we should first loss. the loss we will be able to understand forex trading better and will make us more forward again. therefore we need to learn and practice trading so the loss will decrease

Nope, you don't have to loss first. You can make profit first and then later loss, i mean everyone who can maintain long lifetime profit i think that is fine. Also from my own perspective human is not perfect so loss will come to us and it is unavoidable even we trying to avoid it, but it is better to avoid loss compared to do it intentionally.

Nope, you don't have to loss first. You can make profit first and then later loss, i mean everyone who can maintain long lifetime profit i think that is fine. Also from my own perspective human is not perfect so loss will come to us and it is unavoidable even we trying to avoid it, but it is better to avoid loss compared to do it intentionally.

ha3! You already making profit. Why then loss? Its best that we don't loss at all. This is what we are aiming in forex trading not to incur loses. I make profit 10 months straight and I want to maintain and sustain my earnings each month without incurring loses. For me if you loss then you make a mistake and that means its not good.

ha3! You already making profit. Why then loss? Its best that we don't loss at all. This is what we are aiming in forex trading not to incur loses. I make profit 10 months straight and I want to maintain and sustain my earnings each month without incurring loses. For me if you loss then you make a mistake and that means its not good.

LOL, this is not heaven not an utopian place for traders. I never see anyone that never incur loss after gain consecutive profit. In the end you don't have to loss so you got something called "experience" here, even with your winning you can get that too, and with experience success is getting closer.

• 2 months later...

I think it should be that we can lose in trying to succeed but that should never stop us from completing our goal to succeed. Life can have negative side or positive but at the end of the day we have to stay focus and never give up no matter what the situation is and fortunately I have never been put into this test thanks to OctaFX broker that I use, they have quality facilities that helps us so much especially their low spread of just 0.2 pips and high leverage up to 1.500.

I think it should be that we can lose in trying to succeed but that should never stop us from completing our goal to succeed. Life can have negative side or positive but at the end of the day we have to stay focus and never give up no matter what the situation is and fortunately I have never been put into this test thanks to OctaFX broker that I use, they have quality facilities that helps us so much especially their low spread of just 0.2 pips and high leverage up to 1.500.

Broker which have good service and make their clients feel comfort, surely will be broker which is the most wanted by traders. We also must try to maximize the advantages from our broker

there are no chance to gain good result when we are has lack knowledge and unable to trade appropriately. things run complex but understanding enabling us to make risk stand minimize. do not expect 100% profit result. we can't eliminate the risk of lose. but we are has chance to make it stand minimize. when perform effective and conservative trades.

You cannot be accurate all the time and at least once in a while you must lose.Forex is a game of gaining more that what you are losing.I believe you will always be a champion if you put your acts rigth.When you lose,you will learn from your mistakes and next time come with the best strategies that will shake the market.

Yes, we cannot be like that, i also think that making loss become a normal activity as long as that is not intentional and also that does not exceed your total profit, to me loss will be a big disaster if my loss is more than 15% of my total profit so far. With this i will trying to recover from my losses.

We need to incur loses if we want to succeed for me is a wrong way to make some good trade. Because we need to avoid loses to start with. So if we want to avoid loses then we need to study forex trading first. This is the only way we  can some how end up making some good profit in forex trading without any problem.

We can say something like that and actually true, i never see any successful trader that never loss. But this is not a reason that we can do it intentionally, because that is just a foolish thing to do. Take a risk intelligently does not mean we will never suffer loss but we can reduce loss with this way.

• 3 weeks later...

to become a successful trader we did need to lose out because of the loss then we will get  valuable lesson and we will not give up easily. Forex has a high risk of making it difficult for us to not lose. therefore we have experienced loss can we take the positive side for the betterment of our trading

I think from losing money, we will get trading experience. i mean, we will know how to be a good trader in forex. We can try to learn from our trading experience to make us be better trader

How abou when you got profit? Do you get experience there isn't it? or maybe you never get any experience even you are making money from forex? To be honest people see loses as experience but how about when you are in the top? that's experience too, all when you perform currency trading , it means you are gaining experience.

Yes when we lose we have a chance to improve our strategy and increase his/her experience. In this way we can take profit from our loss. However I don't think that losing is the only way of gaining experience. There are other methods like working on demo accounts. These are a good source of increasing experience.

Yes when we lose we have a chance to improve our strategy and increase his/her experience. In this way we can take profit from our loss. However I don't think that losing is the only way of gaining experience. There are other methods like working on demo accounts. These are a good source of increasing experience.

If we get loss, we must try to learn from it. Make evaluation to make us be more understand about forex and make us be better trader. Our trading experience has important role and has own advantages. That's why we should not ignore it

TenkoFx Deposit Bonus

to experience a loss then we will be able to try to trade better. we can try to do the trading evaluation for our  loss . loss we can make a major lesson. And those who have lost it will be able to have a strong mental. with a strong mentality then we will be able to try trading with a maximum

Lose is something that will come with the form of risk, even we are trying to avoid it one day we will face it, but remember that the more we don't want to avoid it the more we loss compared to when we are trying to avoid it. You must lose to make us success is not quite right, since our intention is to avoid the risk. But to the whole thought i think that this one is true.