Demo VS real

bringpeace

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why should dare to gamble with a high risk if it would only be risking our capital and I think it is a very dangerous ahl for our trade, would not it be better if we did not take advantage despite the high risk that we get is not too large because it will extend us to keep trading

actualy , I don't like trading with demo account. It don't do me to ẹnjoy. And so , I had rather find a account with min balance. With real account , i feel me learn faster and grow faster

Its everybody games. But mostly its advisable that you start in demo to practice. What the use if you invest in real account and loss that money? In the end you just going to stop trading since you are losing money in forex. But if you are one of the few lucky newbies who make money even if they are only starting then good for you. Me I loss 1,000 dollars when I start trading in real account years back.

Its a personal choice indeed whether you are going to trade in the demo account first before going into real account but I would certainly advice against skipping it. You have to get some practice first before you can go into the real thing and the demo account is where you can freely get some practice without having to lose real money while you are doing that so why not use it.

to get the cash we do not have direct real trades for a beginner because it will only make the risk of loss is high, although we have a good judgment but we do not have a good knowledge and therefore should we really be able to find system trade really good at trading demo account and we can take advantage consistently trading demo accounts and later it will apply on a real trade to benefit the real

In demo account we must always focus on learning how to be a good trader. I do trade and earn good money in forex trading simply because I started in demo. Without demo I don't have a chance to practice and see the outcome of making good profit. Sometimes we are just into making profit that we forgot to focus on one thing and that is to trade and make money. Not to make money but don't know how to trade.

but I think learning strategies using a demo account is not so difficult and the sooner we will be able to master the strategy, what's difficult is when we start a real account with which we have mastered the strategy of trading demo account, since real accounts require some skills such as financial control skills , control the level of emotional and psychological control us so that took a long time for us to unite with the preparation of the strategy in order to master strategy.

it is true in the study of trading strategies using a demo account it is not too difficult but if we study it in a very quick time, the strategy that we created in the trade with a demo account it will not survive long in making a profit on the trade but if we practice a long time and it will give us a lot of experience that will make our strategies are becoming increasingly better at making a profit on the real trade

The idea is to practice and test out your strategy in the demo account without the need to put yourself under pressure of losing money. You can take your time here because of the fact that you are using virtual money. You can take out your strategy to the real account when you have seen that its producing profits over a period of time.

but basically when we use the strategy on a demo account can be assured of always benefit even though the strategy we use in the short or long term because capital is not limited in the demo account so that ultimately we will benefit when using the demo account. so the constraint is that when we have started using an automated real account using real capital we will try to avoid big losses so that when we started this strategy we do not know what next will we do when experiencing a loss whether to close or continue trading.

• 3 weeks later...

but basically when we use the strategy on a demo account can be assured of always benefit even though the strategy we use in the short or long term because capital is not limited in the demo account so that ultimately we will benefit when using the demo account. so the constraint is that when we have started using an automated real account using real capital we will try to avoid big losses so that when we started this strategy we do not know what next will we do when experiencing a loss whether to close or continue trading.

You are not sure of always winning trades in the demo account because even in here it would depend on what skills and trading strategy you have in place. Yes, you do have access to virtual funds in here and are less influenced by emotions but you can use this experience here to better yourself as a trader and emulate this strategy in the real account.

The idea is to practice and test out your strategy in the demo account without the need to put yourself under pressure of losing money. You can take your time here because of the fact that you are using virtual money. You can take out your strategy to the real account when you have seen that its producing profits over a period of time.

You are right what ever we want to test we can do so on demo account without any risk of losing our own money, and that make the demos useful for experienced traders as well along with those learning trading.

I think that the live trading is much better as sometimes there is some difference on the movement of the price on the chart. That is why I sometimes trade with the smallest lot like 0.10 cent lot or 0.001 lot just so to get more accurate updates if the movement of the price and so I would be able to observe the market much better.

• 2 weeks later...

demo for training or for newbie who just start to trade, and real account for someont that want to get real money and also train themself more than demo account users can do, since demo account lack of psychological sides like fear or greedy thing since in real account all that thing is real and we must be careful when want to take some steps in trading,

Yes, the main thing is the fact that the demo account lacks the relevant psychological factors or emotions which is something that you will encounter when you get to the real account. That does not negate the experience that one gets in here because it is still valuable as it imparts important skills at the same time that you will use in the real account.

so that is why i still prefer to train myself while learing by real account, demo account also useful for me but that is only as warming up and i don't spend much time now in demo account, i think if we only trade in demo account for long time we will lack of that thing that i said before, even like that real account still risky place too.

Infact this should be the very first step to follow in forex anything which we want to do should be test and confirm first in the demo account before we can take any further step to trade in real trading account because we are going to loss more and more if we start direct in real account without experimenting first in demo.

You will eventually get your training in the real account as well because you cannot trade in demo account only. We all want to trade in the real account where there is money and profits to be made after all. Its just a matter of approaching your learning curve procedurally so that you make the best out of it and increase your chances of success.

In my point of view if a person is successful with demo account then he should be successful with real account also but if he fails in real account then it might be due to rear or emotions while he trading with real account . this mentality should be changes because we should treat the demo trading as if we are trading with real currency then only we can get success in trading .