Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Demo VS real

bringpeace

In terms of trading you are always better in trading with a Demo account but what we could get with it? Yeah! Some skills, learning etc. But the real deal is the real account because we can earn real money in real account.

also there we will get experience, skill and also learning LOL, but if you want to the safe learning try the demo account rather than Real account, and if you prepared enough to trade, i suggest better to move with the real account, if you loss maybe you can correct some of your trading habit in demo account

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes but for Newbie I will always say my word that each trade you carried out in demo account is very important and any mistake make should be record out and the reason why the mistake occure,and same to wining trade with this one will be able to achive something positive for himself.

Yes, usually a newbie started with the Demo account and when they develop their own stratety they will try that in real trading. We can always used a Demo account it's not because you already learned a lot you can't use Demo, a Demo account has still some purpose.

I guess its better that newbies practice strategies that they studied and not develop their own strategies right away. I know its hard to earn money in forex and if you are newbies and you try to develop your own strategy you may end up developing a wrong one. Its important first that you study existing strategies learn it, practice it, and if you make profit in demo try it in real account. If you make profit in real account then you can innovate, improve or develop your own strategy if you like.

I think we should have positive attitude and even if we dont have any experience or knowledge we have equal chance of winning or losing say head or tail, prices either go up or down, either in our expected direction or opposite so a completely layman has 50% winning chance, the more you practice the more you learn, and the more you expertise you increase your winning chances. Demo accounts provide you opportunity to excel without risking any money, so believe in yourself there is lot money you can make out of forex.

If any Newbie want to Develop a strategy Its for the trader good and I strongly suport this,but this strategy should be Develop and Tested in Demo account not real account then by the time the trader is done with that and confirm his strategy he can then go a head and used the strategy on real account.

i think that is for the traders who don't know how important to use demo account, and to learn with it, even it don't give us money but this account give us some experience in trading and also some experiment we can do here, which make it good for the any style of trading

i think that is for the traders who don't know how important to use demo account, and to learn with it, even it don't give us money but this account give us some experience in trading and also some experiment we can do here, which make it good for the any style of trading

I don't think that person deserve to be called a traders if it does not understand a basic principle as this. We must all understand that a title "trader" must be given to a person who deserve it. Because anyone can claim that he can trade but theirs only few who can say they really trade regularly and even fewer who can say they really earning.

:D, i think the best thing for us as traders here trying both of that account and i think both of that account still have their own good things, but some people don't realized about that thing. with do trading in demo account it will help us also to learn while don't get any risk from trading

No risk that will be in demo account. Which you can setup your ideal strategy or plan to try it out if those will be working or not. And then you will simply apply it if it is working in your demo. Then if not that effective in real account then possibly need to test it again or need to have better strategy.

No risk that will be in demo account. Which you can setup your ideal strategy or plan to try it out if those will be working or not. And then you will simply apply it if it is working in your demo. Then if not that effective in real account then possibly need to test it again or need to have better strategy.

haha yeah no risk for the trader, what ever we did we will lose but the money is not for real only for demo one, so that is good place to learn and do some experiment for the experienced trader, one of the experienced trader in my country said that demo account is important as the real account

there is no risk on the demo account but we won't get real money either in the demo account. but it is a good place to learn how to manage to get profit in trading. although what we earn in demo account is not reliable basis for us to say that we would have the same success on the live trading .

of course, because we use the virtual money there and we don't use the real money so we don't get the real money from demo account, and that is why i said demo account is good for people who just learn about forex, because the don't lose anything but get the experience of trading

of course, because we use the virtual money there and we don't use the real money so we don't get the real money from demo account, and that is why i said demo account is good for people who just learn about forex, because the don't lose anything but get the experience of trading

That's right we don't loss any money in demo account but we do gain something and that is experience and enhancement of skills. the more we trade in demo the more we learn the more we going to earn if we going to trade in real account. that's why its always important to trade in demo account before we decide to trade in real account.

That's right we don't loss any money in demo account but we do gain something and that is experience and enhancement of skills. the more we trade in demo the more we learn the more we going to earn if we going to trade in real account. that's why its always important to trade in demo account before we decide to trade in real account.

yeah that is a good move for the trader, at least if we trade in demo account we will be know about the market when we entered it and then when we feel confident with the strategy that we implemented in demo account we can put that thing in the real account and if everything well we can earn profit from it

Demo account as i know is mainly to trade oneself on how to trade Forex.Of course there won't be any pressure since there will be no loss of money,it is totally free.We should be grateful though that,it is made available for newbies to train themselves.I love the plan of the forex brokers for providing it.

Though we know that demo account is the best for learn ant forex treading. But we have to remember that all broker won't support demo account. Because they never want to show their internal market status among all free user. But we can use this feature in some popular forex broker agency site or big broker site.

It would really be best to try out trading on a demo account where possible to develop a trading strategy or just to farmiliarize oneself with the platform. When you start trading for real things will obviously not be the same since there a lot of factors to consider but a trading account will surely do the newcomer a lot of good.

We can see some cases when we are good in demo account and enter into the real account, we tend to get many losses but the fact is that as a newbie, its the best to first and try using demo inorder to develop our trading skills and know whats like to trade in forex.

i think we already know about this all, that Demo= place to learn or trying some new strategies and Real= place to earn the real money in forex, so far i think if we want to see, that demo still have about 50% part of forex trading and also real have the same amount of frequency that people use to trade

The difference between the demo account and real account is mostly the mentality. With a demo account, you are not using real money. With a live account, you are using your own money. As a result, the risk is real and the pressure is greater than with a demo account. Try not to chase too high of a goal.

The difference between the demo account and real account is mostly the mentality. With a demo account, you are not using real money. With a live account, you are using your own money. As a result, the risk is real and the pressure is greater than with a demo account. Try not to chase too high of a goal.

And because of the fact that you realise that you are dealing with real money, that is where the pressure starts to mount this can end up influencing your trading decisions. Its all nice and cosy in a demo account where you are aware that there's no real risk involved which is why we tend to be very relaxed.